Wi-Fi Trades Scattered mind's Giveaway Thread [Finished]* Suicune- ONLY ONE HAS LEFT * Post your IGN

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update:Shiny Beldum Flawless 5IV Jolly !+The Shiny Scizor giveaway continues!**

Hi ! I have the Shiny Scizor you want :) This one is free so you can give me anything even a Magikarp.
I don't have a shiny Pumpkaboo but I have the Shiny Misdreavus. What can you offer?
Do you have a 5IV Pokemon or maybe 4-5IV Shiny Pokemon? I can also clone what you are offering and bring it back to you if you want. :)

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update:Shiny Beldum Flawless 5IV Jolly !+The Shiny Scizor giveaway continues!**

Would you be interested in trading your Jolteon for a EM Lapras? Calm Nature and Water Absorb. Has Ancient Power, Freeze Dry, IS, etc etc.

I would very much like a shiny scizor as well :3

Shining Goodra said:
Would you be interested in trading your Jolteon for a EM Lapras? Calm Nature and Water Absorb. Has Ancient Power, Freeze Dry, IS, etc etc.

Already have Lapras with this set. Do you have something else ? If not I can still trade you my Jolteon.
Going to clone him and the Shiny Scizor BRB + Let me know if you want me to give Jolteon a nickname.

scattered mind said:
Shining Goodra said:

Already have Lapras with this set. Do you have something else ? If not I can still trade you my Jolteon.
Going to clone him and the Shiny Scizor BRB + Let me know if you want me to give Jolteon a nickname.

Hmm, I'll let you clone either my shiny lucario 5IV with EMs, or my shiny Aurorus 5 IV with EMs?

Shining Goodra said:
scattered mind said:

Hmm, I'll let you clone either my shiny lucario 5IV with EMs, or my shiny Aurorus 5 IV with EMs?

OK for either of them. Going to clone a lot of Pokes now :) I will let you both know once I am done but it will take a while because I also have other things I need to do :(

scattered mind said:
Shining Goodra said:

OK for either of them. Going to clone a lot of Pokes now :) I will let you both know once I am done but it will take a while because I also have other things I need to do :(

No problem! PM me when you're ready to trade :)

More then 10 Shiny Scizors had been given away ! so what the distortion world are you waiting for? :D

Hi i'm interested in the Scizor giveaway.

imamonkey99 said:
Hi i'm interested in the Scizor giveaway.

OK I am going to clone for you. I will let you know when I am done :)

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update: Modest HA Eevee with Wish Yawn and Hidden Power fire+The Shiny Scizor giveaway continues!**

Update: Eevee with Hidden Power Fire !
comes with 31/x/31/30/31/30 iv's untouched level 1 male Modest nature Hidden ability and Wish+Yawn
Perfect for competitive Sylveon ! ( Thanks to OR/AS we will be able to also teach him Hyper Voice which gets STAB thanks to Pixilate)
Destroy Steel types switch ins with Hidden Power Fire Sylveon!

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update: Modest Magnet Pull Magnemite with Hidden Power Fire! 31/x/31/30/31/30 iv's**

UPDATE! Magnemite with Hidden Power Fire !
Modest nature with the flawless 31/x/31/30/31/30 iv's !

(That one took a lot of time to breed lol )

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update: Modest Magnet Pull Magnemite with Hidden Power Fire! 31/x/31/30/31/30 iv's**

I'm interested in a magenemite clone.
Interested in a perfect 5IV haze + disable gastly? perfect 5IV HA slowpoke? perfect 5IV gigadrain venusaur? Perfect 5IV HA Talonflame? Perfect 5IV stealth rock icicle crash HA piloswine? Also have other stuff if nothing catches your attention

Rawrables said:
I'm interested in a magenemite clone.
Interested in a perfect 5IV haze + disable gastly? perfect 5IV HA slowpoke? perfect 5IV gigadrain venusaur? Perfect 5IV HA Talonflame? Perfect 5IV stealth rock icicle crash HA piloswine? Also have other stuff if nothing catches your attention

OK For Slowpoke ! I am going to clone one for you and I'll let you know once I'm ready :)

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update: Timid Protean Froakie with Hidden Power Fire! 31/30/31/30/31/30 iv's**

UPDATE: Froakie 31/30/31/30/31/30 iv's Timid nature Protean Ability level 1 male with Hidden Power Fire
(I'm on fire baby :p)

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update: Timid Protean Froakie with Hidden Power Fire! 31/30/31/30/31/30 iv's**

*******Bump********

May I have a Shiny Scizor Please?

PhantomHaze said:
May I have a Shiny Scizor Please?

Sure I will let you know once I will get back home

Hi SM Can I please have one of those Scizors? Also would you trade one or both beldum or magnemite for something on this list? http://poketrade.us/shop/InkaysGoods/ft

Hello to you! I'm very interested in a Scizor as well ;u;
I have a few perfect IV Pokemon at the moment that I can give in return if interested

jhippie8 said:
Hi SM Can I please have one of those Scizors? Also would you trade one or both beldum or magnemite for something on this list? http://poketrade.us/shop/InkaysGoods/ft

I will let you know once I will be ready :) About shiny Beldum and hp fire magnemite I really like Ampharos and Zapdos-Is this Pokemon hacked or rng abused ?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you! I'm very interested in a Scizor as well ;u;
I have a few perfect IV Pokemon at the moment that I can give in return if interested

Hi ! Shiny Scizor is free so I will trade it for anything you will offer. So you can give me any flawless iv Pokemin you can trade or just any Pokemon if you rather keep the perfect for future trades with other people :)

I will let you know once I am ready

Back