SC Pokemon Artwork

Wow!!! That virizion is so cool!
Love the hat and great colors (raspberry and lime green, can't go wrong) Great work :)

I'm excited~ :'D

asd_zps08c8c91e.jpg

That looks groovin'. Gorgeous as always!

I've got to ask. How do you get that cloudy texture effect that goes over the colours in your art? Is it a simple grunge overlay? I notice you like to use light so I would think it's pretty important to your drawings.

Wow, it's so well-detailed! You must've spent a while on this.

Save the chibi face, I think everything in that one could be used in an anime. :O

Love the mega Absol! Your work is beautiful and I can't wait to see more:)

Oh and I think Luckyfire just means that the eyes are a bit bigger and the mouth a bit smaller then normal, kind of like a Chibi.

Thank you for you feedback (and sorry it took so long for that. I tried not to spam)

anyway...

Teerunaa (I prefer this Japanese name more than "Braixen". Too manly..)

Teerunaa_zps7b508158.png

That is awesome, that's more than awesome:).
I love the look in her eyes, you are a great artist!

Looks fantastic. The purple and pink background really compliments the Braixen (I think it's pretty elegant). And as usual your light play is great.
You should work on a larger canvas in my opinion. It's very bold and bright and since the Pokemon is so big it looks as though you're just giving us a sneak peak for the rest of it.

That is one hot piece! lol

Magnificent job with the artwork. The various colors and lights used truly enhance the overall quality of your art piece (background works perfectly with Braixen). Keep it up!

Back