Saturday, 6/17, New Game Mechanics in Furthest Ends

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
Gardevior is interesting. It could slow at shutting down since i tis only 1 counter a turn agaisnt a possible of 6. And that does not count de-evolution. 80 damage for what was it? 3 of (R) (C) (C) for 80 plus something additional. I am guessing it could be negative since 80 for 3 seems generous (like 100 for 4 Energy on Aggron EX (CG)). We do not know for sure though...
Also, Any effect that prevents attacks or effects hitting the bench almost neutralizes T-Tar EX competely since the Bench is where it will be getting the most KOs. AND if you lok at the part of Gardevior EX and T-Tar EX where it should have Weakness, Gardeviors looks like Psychic (typically) but I think there is something ood about T-tar's Weakness though...check out the scan...

ninetales1234

Biscuit Taste-Tester
I really hope this "marker" thing isn't a new trend in the TCG. We do not want Pokemon to go the way of YuGiOh and have a huge amount of different game mechanics- it gets really complicated. YuGiOh is not a bad game, IMO, just a little flawed in that area (too many "counters" to put on cards and too many "types" of cards).

Go to a CaC forum (havent seen the one here yet, but I know this applies to the one on Pokegym); you'll see proof that there are plenty of ways to come up with new ideas for new cards without introducing strange, new mechanics that complicate the game and not make it more fun (like "δ"!:D).

KERO~~16

Aspiring Trainer
Papi/Manny said:
Well, I think we still need to know gardies attack, since it does 80 and some unknown effect. Although I'm a huge fan of all t-tars, I probly won't play this one since I think it will be pretty popular, and I don't like to copy peoples decks.

You may move 1 Fire Energy from this Pokemon

to one of your Bench Pokemon.

Veyatii

EX. Strategist

to one of your Bench Pokemon

Wow, cool...well uh, I am going to try and uh, find a eeermmm, new way for this atack to be...err used...yeah...yeah...

(lol, I am just going to be looking at different ways of how this will be used lol)...

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:   Saturday, 6/17, New Game Mechanics in Furthest Ends

KERO~~16 said:
Papi/Manny said:
Well, I think we still need to know gardies attack, since it does 80 and some unknown effect. Although I'm a huge fan of all t-tars, I probly won't play this one since I think it will be pretty popular, and I don't like to copy peoples decks.

to one of your Bench Pokemon.
And I just did 80 to your active? Yeah right.

Psylight_Hao

Ghost
Both cards have potential but has many say we have only seen less than 10cards of the entire set, maybe we will get more surprise has time pass on but right know I agree T-Tar is kinda broken but not unstopable by way there is card that devolves our own Pokémon in the old days it is devolution spray has well we have surprise time machine may be we'll have a reprint of those, Gardy seems Ok stop a Pokepower - body in line that stops there is great but there a lot of cards for that if translations for the attack is correct it will be pretty broken with the help of Gardy DS, but if not well let's hope the effect isn't that bad

bulet

Aspiring Trainer
is it really that we dont have any tyranitar-ex and gardevoir-ex theme decks printed in english?

LatioS

~Heed the sound of the Bells~
yay no more of mew ex's versatile....no more mewtric yayness!!!
go gardevoir ex!!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Saturday, 6/17, New Game Mechanics in Furthest Ends

Veyatii said:
to one of your Bench Pokemon
Wow, cool...well uh, I am going to try and uh, find a eeermmm, new way for this atack to be...err used...yeah...yeah...

(lol, I am just going to be looking at different ways of how this will be used lol)...
with gardevoir DS, switch, switch back ...
and you don't need another line, just play 4-4-2/3ex
but ofcourse, this is only needed once you have shut down your opponent's strategy

Pokemaster1110

Team Snorlax Leader
Okay, what the frack is TPC DOING!? For God's sake, the Tyranitar EX is too much. This just shows what I've been saying for a while now, the Pokemon and powers and things just keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger. It's gotten to the point of being totally ridiculous. The only thing that can counter this will be power stoppers, like the Gardevoir. The Gardevoir is too broken as well.

This is sickening. What's happening to this game? It's going to be an environment of nothing but Gardevoir EX decks.

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
i like the t-tar and i plan on using it in a dustox deck so i could use low pressure system maybe even try flygon delta. it wouldn't be that hard to make but hard to run.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
If everyone is getting so hyped up about Tyranitar EX, why didn't they get hyped up about this card?
http://tinyurl.com/g2doq
Or this one?
http://tinyurl.com/z9bvc

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

Tomokazu Komiya said:
If everyone is getting so hyped up about Tyranitar EX, why didn't they get hyped up about this card?
http://tinyurl.com/g2doq
Or this one?
http://tinyurl.com/z9bvc
cause those are an uncertain dead, with T-tar you know almost for sure.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Well, Dusclops is uncertain, but what about Misdreavus? Night Eyes, Perish Song, and they're dead.
night eyes, in sleep, flip haeds or retreat, WAKE up, no more perish song.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Ohhh.... but you can't retreat. Just flip heads. But then again, you could always use Night Eyes, then if they wake up the next turn, use Sleep! (the trainer) to get 'em back asleep, because it's still legal to KO them.... But then again, attaching 3 Psychic energies to a Pokemon with 50 HP wouldn't be a smart idea...

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Ohhh.... but you can't retreat. Just flip heads. But then again, you could always use Night Eyes, then if they wake up the next turn, use Sleep! (the trainer) to get 'em back asleep, because it's still legal to KO them.... But then again, attaching 3 Psychic energies to a Pokemon with 50 HP wouldn't be a smart idea...
but to a an ex..., see BROKEN