Saturday, 6/17, New Game Mechanics in Furthest Ends

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
seems like tomo was wrong, buzz and jynx have stages of evolution (or something like that)
Tyranitar ex is broken beyond words, 1HKO a bench in 2 turns. I think I know someone with GOD in his nickname who's going to like that.
I like the gardevoir ex, and the marker system is nice, but too ygo-ish
BTW, WPM do you have a new modem yet?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Water Pokémon Master said:
Nope, no new modem yet. Verizon has to come to our house and fix the wiring.
well, too bad, and have a fun vacation (still a week of school for me)

BTW, are you going to add some new d/p news, cause all other sites have more news then you have now (well, they got it later, but they have more)

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Okay, I was wrong, but there's never been a Stages of Evolution Poke-Power before. The amount of play Electabuzz will see depends on how good the Elekid it has to evolve from is... But DX Ludicolo's power printed on a Basic/Stage 1 is awesome!!! Hmm... I wonder if more Pokemon that Gardevoir and Tyraqnitar ex will have these powers...

nigafiga

Gues Whos Back!
WOW, this is great!
Something new...

EMMM...
Not even a Full Heal can stop the Thunderquake Marker?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Saturday, 6/17, New Game Mechanics in Furthest Ends

i_love_xd001 said:
I am so buying the thuderquake deck!!!   :cool:
sorry, only japan has these them decks, we never get theme decks with pokémon-ex.

Caleb

Jounin
Seems over powered broken and that if your not playing the gardi to stop the Ttar then your playing Ttar. I like it but it seems far to over powered and there are going to be ALOT of delta Ttar ex decks and the anti decks to go along with them. Thats face it were in trouble!

masterryanx

N
Lucky Japs... :p

These new Mechanics are really interesting... I can think of some spots where these guys will come in handy! :D

And as for the Electabuz and Jynx... Nice cards. I can't think of a time when there was a PokePower that relied on a Basic Pokemon being an Evolved Pokemon, that's pretty cool.

BTW WPM when you get your new modem will you start putting up episodes again? Because I've been really busy and have missed so much... Everything from On Cloud RK9 on plus Chronicles and over half the reruns on CN... =(

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
See? What'd I tell you:p

Will the Tyranitar ex and Gardevoir ex be in the set? If so, I'm getting on asap.

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
some time ago someone here on the site asked what broken means, if someone asks me again i'm gonna say: Tyranitar ex d!!!!

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Well let's see what comes from the set before we make decisions. For all we know, ways to devolve/evolve quicker will be in the set. For all we know, tools that give pokemon protection from "special counters" will be in the set. We don't know much at all about the set other than what 2 special counters do. So, let's wait and see what the set has before calling anything broken.

Mind Reader

Aspiring Trainer
What the BIIIIIP! Has Nintendo got mad or something? That is way to broken, now the metagame will be owerflowd by DT-TarEX decks and ANTI-DT-TarEX deck!

This is the most stupid thing PTCG has shoved me this far!

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

^Aerodactyl from Fossil.
But again, I think Tyranitar is overrated...You need two turns to make it happen, and before that, I think your opponent will be evolved or healed already.
Well...Finally Pokemon have new mechanics...I don't really like it though.
My guess is this set is like Legend Maker, where the Pokemon is involved around React Energy...This time, counters.

cya.