Running out of things to do on the computer

Mr. Random

Gravitating away from you...
Okay, so I am running out of things to do on the computer. On the days I'm on the computer, I just look at Pokebeach for 10-20 minutes, then just escape to Youtube for the rest of my time (no account though). I am considering a Facebook account to keep me busy, but I want to hear some other suggestions, because I know a lot of people here spend loads more time on the internet than me. :3

I go to not doppler, there games have begun to bore me, so I have been playing here:
http://www.tetrisfriends.com/
and
http://hex.empire.fizzlebot.com/

My too favorite games at the moment.

Do something productive. Make something, draw something, don't waste your time for the sake of wasting it. Trust me.

http://www.hulu.com/search?query=Lost&st=1

Watch every episode. If you do, see you in a few weeks. Screw learning! Television is more important!

...but yeah you might want to read a book or something instead.

go to club Bing and earn things for yourself or money for charities.

You can try playing games, watch videos/movies/shows. I run out of stuff as well to do on the computer, so I just go outside for a bit, then come back inside and come back on Pokebeach.

Mr. Random, I'm like you usually, but lately, I've been working on my Desktop Tower with Windows 98 and later on, I was going to experiment with Redshark to see if it works on Linux with Ubuntu Lucid Lynx Release Candidate :)

Zenith said:
TVtropes.

You will never need anything else to do ever again.
Awesome website.

When I first saw the thread title I was like what the heck. With internet access, there's no limit to what you can do on the computer. You can find something that interests you and just search about it on the computer and read up on it. Sometimes if I'm bored I'll just go to Wikipedia (gay website I know but it has stuff) to kill time.

I never play Facebook games but I use it a lot to keep in touch with my friends and other acquaitances and especially the people I see everyday. Some things are just done better online even with real life friends. If not you can just download anime or manga and just watch them.

And PLEASE don't play online flash games. Find something more productive to do like playing real video games, reading, or take up any hobby or activity and get out of the house. Go find friends. I spend most of the time on the computer chatting with my classmates anyway xD

Flash games are not real video games

Video games are not art

Flash games are art!

(Scotsman's Fallacy)

Mr. Random said:
Okay, so I am running out of things to do on the computer. On the days I'm on the computer, I just look at Pokebeach for 10-20 minutes, then just escape to Youtube for the rest of my time (no account though). I am considering a Facebook account to keep me busy, but I want to hear some other suggestions, because I know a lot of people here spend loads more time on the internet than me. :3

My suggestion would be to get the Facebook account personally, if you have to be doing something on the computer. Straying off topic a bit, why not just get off the computer if you're bored? Go grab a ball and call up some friends for sports or something. Also, Anime is a very good time burner. Why not look up Rurouni Kenshin (My personal favorite anime)?

i read alot of manga (onemanga), anime (animefreak), and movie's (various website's, mainly veoh, an account help's for that). but yeah, if you want to do stuff, ever consider free mmorpg's? cya

Go to sparkworkz.com. Also, if you're looking for anime, I like the Mega Man NT Warrior series. (I love Mega Man.)

Back