Writing Round-Robin Writing Contest III

In your honest opinion, which entry is the best? (Chose only one!)

• Entry One

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Entry Two

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Entry Three

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...hmm, I might be able to come up with something, though.

And I thought of something exciting: a tournament. That is, if this is popular enough.

HypnoticLuxray said:
How are people dropping out if:

- It's not even I sign-up
- The deadline's a while away

The main reason they're backing out is because they probably have their own things going on. This is actually what I accounted for by making this a 'first-come, first-serve' entry contest. That way, I can't feel bad about extending the deadline until I get at least two entries as a baseline for the round.

Lucky Fire said:
...hmm, I might be able to come up with something, though.

And I thought of something exciting: a tournament. That is, if this is popular enough.

How are we supposed to have a tourney when we have 0 entrants thus far? People are "dropping out" because they have other things to do.

Yeah. :/

The story I plan to enter isn't really all that good, but oh anyways. You don't need to use both choices, do you?

...I hope there's actually more than two entries.

I've no guarantees with an entry. I plan to make it by the next RR contest.

Lucky Fire said:
Yeah. :/

The story I plan to enter isn't really all that good, but oh anyways. You don't need to use both choices, do you?

...I hope there's actually more than two entries.

Pick and choose what you want. So long as it falls into one category, I'll still accept it. I may enter a story of my own before all is said and done.

Reviving to ask a question.

Can you enter something and post it as a thread? Because I'm thinking of posting my entry as a story, and I want to continue it, maybe even with characters from Pokebeach.

...but if not... ;_;

After this round is done, you can do whatever you want. If you do it before, I won't accept it.

Finished my rough draft for this. I hope it's climatic enough, and if not I'll try to fix it up tomorrow. What is the limit? 700 words?

There isn't a set word-count limit this time. I felt that it was too restrictive.

Fair enough. This just a reminder, but I urge people not to wait right up until the deadline to get entries in. If it's ready, by all means, submit it. I want to get a head-count of how many entries I'll have to post before I have to.

Only one week left until the deadline. I currently have two entries I've accepted, excluding one possible entry of my own. If you still want to send something in, do so before 3:00PM next Wednesday. Remember: I work from the Central Time Zone, so that may mean you have a little extra or less time to get things into me depending on where you live.

Final Reminder: The deadline is this Wednesday at 3:00PM Central Daylight Time. If I do not receive your entry before then, it won't be posted here!

All entries have been posted! Please vote now through next Wednesday!

No, I didn't. If you can send it to me know, please do so. I'll still take it.

Forget it, I didn't save the document. I might have deleted it when I was cleaning out my PM box, but that was ages ago.

All right, then. Sorry to hear that. There's always next time, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back