Roserade GL in LuxChomp?

Bawksie

(:
12-roserade-gl.jpg

Is this card even good in the deck anymore really? I just built luxchomp and was wondering if I should run this or not anymore.

I think it's pretty decent. You can drag up a pokemon with a high retreat cost like Regice with Bright Look and use Poison Bind to prevent your opponent from attacking or even stop an active Smeargle from retreating and using it's pokepower as it slowly gets knocked out.
The only problem is your opponent can get out of situations like that by using Warp Energy which is commonly played right now.
In short, Roserade GL is not needed, but it is definitely a nice bonus in some games.

Roserade GL is a key card against VileGar match. A Dragon Rush on a benched Gengar and some tricks with Roserade, Uxie and Crobat and you win very easily against Gengar SF.
And it's also fantastic for the mirror, against Azelf, Uxie and Smeargle (and when your opponent has finished his poke turns).

Roserade GL WRECKED me at States. Just use it for things like Poisoning Donphan, or locking up Powers on Pokes like Kingdra. If you focus hugely on consistency it might not be for you, but it is pretty great.

Thanks everyone! I ran it yesterday at states, and although I did real bad, Roserade scored me some easy K.O's and its a fun card to run.

This card can be like so evil. It really puts real pressure on your opponent or forces them to waste their precious Poke Turns. Definitely a fun card to use if you like to play around and it has a multitude of uses.

dmaster out.

That card scared me against Mike Lesky, I had a lot of stuff stuck out the whole game, and if I didn't use the Warp Point in the deck, I would have been in bad shape against him, and probally would have lost.

I like the card in the deck. It's really cool to bring up a Giratina Let Loose, or Regice, (you know, something with giant retreat.) and make them sit there with poison. I'd just make sure you play it carefully- Warp Energy, Warp Point, and Unown Q are all popular cards, so it's not like you can just bring anything up whenever you feel like. If you play it right, it will work really well, though.

Back