[RMXP] Pokemon Sugilite Version *looking for people to post some lines and plots*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Amethyst Version

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
I like the sound of 10 gyms. Or how about all the Pokemon are going crazy because of Darkrai and you have to find Cresselia to stop it?

Darkrai doesn't make pokemon go crazy, he puts them to sleep, But I think darkrai should only torment one town, otherwise there would be no wild pokemon and the whole region would be in an uproar and have no time for gym battles and all that other cool stuff you do in pokemon games.

Yes, but Darkrai can make only some go crazy in their sleep and put the town in a nightmare.
PS:I've made us a fourm:D http://poke-amethyst.forumotion.net/index.htm

Does anyone care that I offered to give you several of my fake Pokemon to use?

So you need cress's help. You go ask her 4 help, she helps u out, then u can go bak and catch her. However, if she's gonna be a main legendary, she should have better stats/moves

Muddy68 said:
Does anyone care that I offered to give you several of my fake Pokemon to use?

I do. Can I see some?

10 gyms I like.
But we only have enough types for 9.
Darkrai being the bad guy I like but there could be so much more added to it.
Things like:
-Darkrai causing other legendaries to get angry and go on rampgae.
-Darkrai putting you into a nightmare and you learn about Cresselia for the first time there trying to escape the nightmare.
-Darkrai could put NPCs to sleep.

And many more so let's do a vote. Who wants Darkrai to be the bad guys?
votes:SS, Ziggorat999, charidude
And who wants a bad team like D/P/P?

votes:
And who wants 9 gyms?
votes:SS, Ziggorat999, charidude
and who wants 8 gyms?
votes:

%Pr

charidude said:
10 gyms I like.
But we only have enough types for 9.
Darkrai being the bad guy I like but there could be so much more added to it.
Things like:
-Darkrai causing other legendaries to get angry and go on rampgae.
-Darkrai putting you into a nightmare and you learn about Cresselia for the first time there trying to escape the nightmare.
-Darkrai could put NPCs to sleep.

And many more so let's do a vote. Who wants Darkrai to be the bad guys?
And who wants a bad team like D/P/P?

And who wants 9 gyms
and who wants 8 gyms?

I want Darkrai as the baddies, 9 gyms.

I vote 9 gyms and Darkrai

Hey, we could have a "Dream Realm" where you go thru your nightmare, kinda like the Reverse World, and that's where u find Darkrai

I would really like to be a part of this. I can sprite and make maps, and can help a lot with the story line. If I'm in, I'll get started on whatever you want me to do :)

Also, if this is oging out on DS then you can't call it pokemon, have nintendo on the box, OR use any pokemon names at all as they are all copyrighted. The box needs to be edited to fit things like copyright laws, such as saying words like pokemon or nintendo on the box. If its just an image, and not gonna be made into a real box then it should be okay.

Ok guys since we have so much stuff to work on I'm making another forum just for Amethyst. Like Scampy said we should do. I need a desciption for the website. What should it be?

charidude said:
Ok guys since we have so much stuff to work on I'm making another forum just for Amethyst. Like Scampy said we should do. I need a desciption for the website. What should it be?

Already done.

http://poke-amethyst.forumotion.net/index.htm I'm still fixxing it up with things like staff profiles.

Guys I have a new idea on the battling engine that goes on in this game, I'm making a thing to show you what I mean. Basically Mystery Dungeon meets Fire Emblem meets D/P and has a baby. :D

Remember guys, this forum: http://poke-amethyst.forumotion.net/index.htm can help add in most of the conversation along with here.

[/quote]

Everything is custom.
[/quote]
no its not
they are using building sprites from past games

Everything is custom.
[/quote]
no its not
they are using building sprites from past games
[/quote]

No, we are using them for coloring more of and a base design. Otherwise it is custom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back