[RMXP] Pokemon Sugilite Version *looking for people to post some lines and plots*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Amethyst Version

Ziggoratt999 said:
Let's put it to a vote! I vote yes on Team Eclipse!
THIS

here is first gym leader MAYBE
spritesafariblade2.png

fighting elite four MAYBE
spritesafariblade3.png

fire gym leader or maybe ground...
spritesafariblade1.png

thunder elite four MAYBE
spritesafariblade4.png

Ziggoratt999 said:
Why not make your own sprites instead of just editing old ones...?
flygon999 hired me to recolor, edit, etc the gym leaders
and its ALOT easier than a total revamp.
i may make a couple originally though

I just think it would be better if you did them originally... But I can see the problems with that

Here's some random Trainer sprites I made along time ago:
dptr048.png

dptr006.png

po.png

And yes the skitty one is horrible, lulz, so no need to use it.

I'm going to recolor the Blonde to more dark, to fit with Bippa's Dark Gym Leader idea.

What pokemon would the Dark person have? Sableye, obviously. But who else?

It depends on where they are in the game. The First gym might be a little too early for Sableye, as there are a lot of normal Pokemon early on.

We could make her the last gym and give her a Tyranitar. Which gives me an idea for her team

Sableye Lv. 45
Houndoom Lv. 47
Crawdaunt Lv. 47
Cacturne Lv. 47
Tyranitar Lv. 50

(I know I put T-tar 5 levels before it actually evolves, but Mars had a Lv. 16 [I think] Purugly. Why not?)

Evil Organization: Team Shadow Moon

Elite 4 #2: Monica

Champion: Dragona

His Pokemon:
Garchomp
Salamence
Gabite
Altaria
Flygon
Charizard

Also, I think there should be a town with a space center and team [Insert devious name here] steals the shuttle and goes to the moon to try and capture cresselia. Then you and someone (your rival, the champion, a secret agent, the gym leader of that town, etc.) go after them in another space shuttle. When you get to the moon and exit the shuttle (In your space suit) A meteorite falls and crushes your ship with a space virus in it, then you battle deoxys (like how I throw other legends into the story?) at lv.30.

What do ya' Think?

here is first gym leader MAYBE
spritesafariblade2.png

fighting elite four MAYBE
spritesafariblade3.png

fire gym leader or maybe ground...
spritesafariblade1.png

thunder elite four MAYBE
spritesafariblade4.png

MAYBE EVIL TEAM LEADER!!! >:O (no recolors here, its just a huge lucian edit)
spritesafariblade5.png

For spriters: Honestly speaking Gym Leaders and Elite Four should be custom made. Revamps/Re-colors can work for trainers, but the GL and E4 should be custom.

Storyline writers: Since we obviously started to think of stuff for GL's we should think of what Types they're going to be first so that spriters can work on their appearances. I was suggesting:

GL #1: Male, Boy, Bug Trainer
GL #2: Male, Teenaged, Flying Trainer
GL #3: Female, Young Lady, Grass
GL #4: Female, Somewhat Old Lady, Water Trainer
GL #5: Male, 20's, Fire Trainer
GL #6: Male, Somewhat Old Man, Ghost Trainer
GL #7: Female, Teenaged, Fighting Trainer
GL #8: Male, 20's, Dark Trainer

E4 #1: Male, 30's, Rock Trainer
E4 #2: Female, Teenaged, Steel Trainer
E4 #3: Female, 20's, Ice Trainer
E4 #4: Male, 30's, Psychic Trainer

Champion
I couldn't think of anything for this one. But maybe (s)he doesn't have to have a type and just use random pokemon from the region.

Anything here is free for change, but I'd thought it'd help Spriters/Map makers plan how they want to be make certain things.

lilsparks101 said:
For spriters: Honestly speaking Gym Leaders and Elite Four should be custom made. Revamps/Re-colors can work for trainers, but the GL and E4 should be custom.

Storyline writers: Since we obviously started to think of stuff for GL's we should think of what Types they're going to be first so that spriters can work on their appearances. I was suggesting:

GL #1: Male, Boy, Bug Trainer
GL #2: Male, Teenaged, Flying Trainer
GL #3: Female, Young Lady, Grass
GL #4: Female, Somewhat Old Lady, Water Trainer
GL #5: Male, 20's, Fire Trainer
GL #6: Male, Somewhat Old Man, Ghost Trainer
GL #7: Female, Teenaged, Fighting Trainer
GL #8: Male, 20's, Dark Trainer

E4 #1: Male, 30's, Rock Trainer
E4 #2: Female, Teenaged, Steel Trainer
E4 #3: Female, 20's, Ice Trainer
E4 #4: Male, 30's, Psychic Trainer

Champion
I couldn't think of anything for this one. But maybe (s)he doesn't have to have a type and just use random pokemon from the region.

Anything here is free for change, but I'd thought it'd help Spriters/Map makers plan how they want to be make certain things.
we already have most of these characters figured out. check the first post

lilsparks101 said:
Good catch, I really should check the 1st page every once in a while ._.
i am going to do some custom, but flygonn999 PMd me about sprite recolors and edits so... here i am

Oh that wasn't really directed at you, it was more of a general statement

BTW I Like the the Name "Team Eclipse"

For the Boss/Dark GL name how about Nox (Roman version of Nyx, which is the word for Night/Darkness)?

red blastoise said:
actually DS's can, if you have a ttds/R4 you can download a program to convert the RPG maker files into nds files and then you can play them.

I have a ttds, so if this is out, can I try to set it to my ttds?

Proof? As I said, the DS isn't powerful enough to run RMXP/VX games. If there was such a program, I would have heard of it already.

If you're talking about Tales of Dagur, it's not an RMXP game. It's coded from scratch for the DS, just using RMXP graphics (probably goes against RMXP's terms of use, anyway).

Rayquaza95 said:
Evil Organization: Team Shadow Moon

Elite 4 #2: Monica

Champion: Dragona

His Pokemon:
Garchomp
Salamence
Gabite
Altaria
Flygon
Charizard

Also, I think there should be a town with a space center and team [Insert devious name here] steals the shuttle and goes to the moon to try and capture cresselia. Then you and someone (your rival, the champion, a secret agent, the gym leader of that town, etc.) go after them in another space shuttle. When you get to the moon and exit the shuttle (In your space suit) A meteorite falls and crushes your ship with a space virus in it, then you battle deoxys (like how I throw other legends into the story?) at lv.30.

What do ya' Think?

I think we need names that aren't based off types. Every now and then it's okay like in Sinnoh. Gardenia, Crasher Wake, Candice, and Flint. That's it. And how many pokemon are going to be in the non-upgraded pokedex? Every pokemon you meet has to be in it along with all their evolutions? And Deoxys isn't supposed to be in the main storyline and I think we all agree on Team Twilight.

%Pr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back