[RMXP] Pokemon Sugilite Version *looking for people to post some lines and plots*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Amethyst Version

here is first gym leader
spritesafariblade2.png

^Don't you think we should decide what each gym leader is going to look like before we sprite them? What happens if the first gym leader is a guy?

^Lol good point, We should wait till we have all the Gym Leaders Names and what typs they are and if the are girl or boy.

Idea for Team (Blank)

Commander (Female)- Micaiah (some language for "He who speaks through God". Taking over the world sounds IMO like a god power to me) XD

Flygon999 said:
Yeah, if you can sprite, juliacoolo, please do so ^_^

I know of a website with Pokemon tilesets and stuff.
They have stuff for every Pokemon game. Red, Pearl, but not Platinum. :'(

Bippa201 said:
^Don't you think we should decide what each gym leader is going to look like before we sprite them? What happens if the first gym leader is a guy?

its already been decided

ShayminSky! said:
^Lol good point, We should wait till we have all the Gym Leaders Names and what typs they are and if the are girl or boy.

once again, its been decided

Use the Pearl Tileset :D Pearl is pretty close to the same as Platinum, so really doesn't matter.

I know that the Pokemon sprites for D/P/Pt are extremely easy to find, its a matter of everything else ;-;

here is first gym leader MAYBE
spritesafariblade2.png

fighting elite four MAYBE
spritesafariblade3.png

fire gym leader or maybe ground...
spritesafariblade1.png

Amethyst Button! ^^

Code:
[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=56394][IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/21blwjm.jpg[/IMG][/url]

And here is the website with Pokémon resources.

ShayminSky! said:
Got another Team name! How about Team Eclipse?

Nice name, and has to do with Cresselia. It also gives obvious reasons why they want to catch Cresselia.

Yea I say yes too, since Team Twilight has been used already for a Pokemon battling clan on PokéBeach Forums. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back