[RMXP] Pokemon Sugilite Version *looking for people to post some lines and plots*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorta. If PPM can help me, it would be great. I just need to figure out how to get running shoes to work, pokemon pick, etc. I also still need sprites like prof. redwood.

Do you still have the Pokemon starter kit?

If you do, all of those things are in events in it.
All you'd have to do is copy and paste. ;o
Also, they're script events, meaning I have no clue how to do it.
:/

I'm using the starter. I am copy/pasting events in there XD

it's just that, when I choose the player's starting position, it doesn't work. It has something to do with the scripting and where he starts. His graphic isn't even in the database. So, I don't know how to edit my starter character and his starting position, along with running shoes and different starter pokemon graphics.

I have no idea how, either. Maybe, you should try making a few non-Pokemon games, then come back to this one, once you're more used to the program?

I don't like non-pokemon RPG games >_>

I played yours but I'm just a bit confused with everything and all. lol dana has a big house on the outside. I gave her the cloak but I just don't like the battling music and wild monsters.

DarthPika is making music for the game, and the battle music is not really high priority.
lol
If you don't like the wild monsters, why are you making a Pokemon game?
Those are all about the wild monsters.

Because I've known Pokemon for 10 years? Lol, it makes me feel more happy. idk, sad and evil stuff increases my somewhat depression problem I have =( I just get sad feeling randomly and the wild monsters thing increases it >.<

pokemon are cute & cuddly friendly little animals. not man-eating wild beasts

lol

I have depression, too!
:eek:

Tyranitar is a man-eating wild beast!

Also, one of the thingies on my game is a goo. A blue piece of Jell-o.
It doesn't even have a mouth. >_>

cool, I guess? xD

Tyranitar: 1 beast of 500 friendly animals

harmless jelly goo: 1 friendly animal of 500 beasts

Might want to credit the owner of the tiles in your screenshots (I believe those are Kyledove) if you haven't already..

Sorry I've been inactive. In the last fakemon comp I did the elephants (which may or may not be grass starters) so here they are
Elepheed
Completed_elepheed-1.jpg

Sprouphant
Completed_Sprouphant.jpg

Elotus
rough.jpg

You can use them if you like.

Flygon, would you like for me to give you storylines so that you can base actual dialogue off of it?

Hey guys
I cant get on pokebeach anymore [Collage and other stuff]
But my friend wanted to buy Reseer so i sold it
So you guys cant use it in your game sorry

Please do not post in threads that haven't been posted in for more than two weeks.

*Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back