[RMXP] Pokemon Sugilite Version *looking for people to post some lines and plots*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get it up later this morning. I have league from 12-3 just warning you.

Here is the first part of the story line:

Professor (Prof): Hello there and welcome to the world of Pokemon. People and Pokemon alike live together in harmony, battling, becoming friends, helping society. Here is a Pokeball. Please tap the center of it. (If they don't, Not that button, the one below.) This here is an example of a Pokemon (you choose Pokemon). But you'll have to catch this one as it isn't one of the three you get to choose from to begin with. But look at me rambling on about Pokemon and not even asking you your name or what gender you are. Well, are you a boy or girl?

*Gender Pick *

And what is your name?

*Get Named *

Well, hello there (insert name). Now this here is your (friend, enemy, your choice). What is his name?

*Friend gets named *

Well, you are now about to descend into the world of Pokemon. I'll see you at my lab.

You then do the typical shrink to overworld sprite and the screen fades to black.

A Voice: Wake up (name)! Come on sleepy head, today is the start of your Pokemon journey.

Flash of light and you are now in your room and you mother is standing beside your bed.

Mom: Now, come downstairs where you can say your good byes and go the Professor (insert name)'s lab to receive you first Pokemon.

Walk out of your room and into a hallway where you proceed to go down a flight of stairs to the first story. You dad is sitting at the table, waiting for you. (Yes, you do have a dad in this game).

Dad: Well son, I wish you the best of luck in your journey. But remember to come back to visit your old man and mother and show us the Pokemon you've caught.

Mom: Oh, here is something that may prove useful.

You obtained the Running Shoes

Mom: Just press B and run down the trails and through the grass. Well *sniffle * good bye.

You walk outside and proceed to the professor's lab to get your first Pokemon.

zanka said:
o and are you just gonna make a rom or r u gonna submit ur ideas to nintendo

He's using RPG Maker, a program that allows you to make video games.
Not a rom, and not an idea submission.

Paper PokeMaster said:
zanka said:
o and are you just gonna make a rom or r u gonna submit ur ideas to nintendo

He's using RPG Maker, a program that allows you to make video games.
Not a rom, and not an idea submission.

wait so theres a program that actually lets u make ds games?cool

It actually makes games similar to pokemon, but they have people with swords fighting wild monsters and such. You have to download it to change it to be more pokemon looking. It's actually for the Firered/Leafgreen/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald series, but I'm editing the music and sprites and such to look like it's DP based.

Muddy: Cool, I will add that to the game with some modifications ^^

I think there should be a reason why you get a pokemon, not "go over to lab to receive pokemon" =\

Also, there's no such thing as Dad..just Mom.

I will be gone until the 10th, hope to see some progress =\

Note to Charizard88: For sprites, they should be facing more towards the left (our). Thanks =)

Well, I think now is the time to change all of that. And in the older games, while there really was no reason to get a Pokemon but just that you turned ten.
I will get the plot ready for the lab, if you'd like.

i have a fakemon that might be good its called master mime i'll try to send in my sprite for it when i have a chance

We are not working on Fakemon for the moment simply because we need to get the story line done first.

Muddy68 said:
We are not working on Fakemon for the moment simply because we need to get the story line done first.

kk =D r we keeping your begining?because if so i have a good idea for the first gym:
name:vin
type:flying (we havent seen a flying gym since g/s/c so it might be good)
pokemon:starly,pidgy (i need help with the third one ehehe)

Zanka! ^^"
It's fr PC, not DS. :p

I have a cool idea for a Death fakemon that I'll post when I get back to my house.
I'm at my Grandma's atm.

Well, I couldn't do anything because I didn't know if you wanted me to keep righting the plot to continue from the beginning part.
Are we still using the part on the front page to follow mine?
If so, then you may want to get dialogue for me to make it easier to write.

Well, until I get more people to help I'm putting the game to a pause =\

any ideas on getting help?

Maybe you should just go with what you have for the time being. You know, get the story line done and all the towns down, then we focus on sprites and Pokemon.

I finally got around to uploading my art of Reeser and stuff.

http://paperpokemaster.deviantart.com/art/Dopey-129724064#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back