[RMXP] Pokemon Sugilite Version *looking for people to post some lines and plots*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [RMXP] Pokemon Sugilite Version

No one has even posted about mine and very few people have joined the new forums.

Pkmntrainer Kai said:
So what style are the sprites in? I might be able to help. Who's programming too?

DP sprites.

I'm programming it, with RMXP. I wish you people would read the whole thread before asking questions -_-

Flygon999 said:
Pkmntrainer Kai said:
So what style are the sprites in? I might be able to help. Who's programming too?

DP sprites.

I'm programming it, with RMXP. I wish you people would read the whole thread before asking questions -_-

lol, it's a bit long, what should I sprite to see if I get the job?

Well if you can scratch sprite, please do so to this pokemon:

Lightningfake-1-1.png

You do realize that the new forums are failing.

Yea, I think we should just stay here. People will be more prone to comment here.

They work fine for me =\

Or do you mean failing as in nobody posting? Then yes. Maybe I can post the game at pokecommunity for some more helpers.

flygon: i don't know if you have seen it already but i made a thread in which i posted my self drawn fakemon. as i see that this game seems fun i would like to let you use these fakemon (someone will have to scratchsprite cause i can't do that) i will be drawing more and every fakemon i made in that thread you can use unless i use it on my own but then it will be stated

Mxl

I saw your fakemon and I did like them, but they were really hard to see 0_0

I might use them idk. I will let you know if I do though.

Umm....
Flygon?
You know that it's not good to "buy" the RPG maker for free with a serial number you found on the interwebz, right?
o.0

Flygon, we have got to get this going. We got so much done for a while, but now there is nothing accomplished. We need to worry less about sprites and Pokemon and more on the storyline and map. One thing at a time usually works great.

Muddy: Thank you, I feel the same way. I'm thinking about not using fakemon at all because it isn't that important, we have to work on the game's lines for people, the plot, and maps. Right now I'm just trying to figure out how to get the pokemon essentials kit to work, an use the DP sprites at the same time.

EDIT:: Today is my last day to get my entry in for PC4 >_< (I'm leaving tomorrow)

I think that we should use fakemon, but after we've got everything else done.

Guys, I'm using Poccil/Flameguru's pokemon essentials starter kit, and editing to be more DP looking. It's a complete success ^^

I need some lines for the intro with prof. Redwood, Mom, how and when you get your pokemon, what happened, etc..

hi umm i wright stories i can help with alot actually i can help with the plot or think of fakemon(OMG i have a whole book full already)and characters =D

o and are you just gonna make a rom or r u gonna submit ur ideas to nintendo

Well, what do you think about holding off on Fakemon and focusing on the story?
BTW, I thought of a good beginning. Would you like for me to type it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back