Finished Riddling Riddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made it from scratch? It's incredibly similar to the riddle where a guy is found dead in a field with a pack on his back...

Eagle4 said:
Made it from scratch? It's incredibly similar to the riddle where a guy is found dead in a field with a pack on his back...

Things made from scratch are usually similar to things already existing now, too much time has gone by lol.

He had fish in his pack, a polar bear caught the scent and mauled the guy in order to get at the fish

Why Arctic though?

Actually wait I've heard of this one as well.

The "pack" is a pack of arctic wolves. he's been mauled by the WOLVES

Though, to be fair, how can a pack of wolves actually be on your back? Unless they're all standing there, doing god knows what, maybe feasting on him but that doesn't mean they'll all be on his back. Meh. Implausible.

That's correct then eagle, like I said I made it from scratch but I guess it was made before lol.

"Those who say they make riddles from scratch are most probably subconciously reminiscing" - Hitler

I feel like many of the newer riddles are kind of difficult to just know the answer to. I feel like the past few have instead of logic, guesswork to deal with.

Should I give you a hint about the woman and her daughter?

She stood still before going outside.

WanderingWolf said:
I feel like many of the newer riddles are kind of difficult to just know the answer to. I feel like the past few have instead of logic, guesswork to deal with.

This is the problem with a riddle thread, even if you make them from scratch you might know the answer of a similar one anyway, or maybe even people are googling these? We just need less trial and error Qs IMO.

or maybe even people are googling these?

That's why you should reword them completely, or at least, look up the riddle in a browser to see if the answer comes up immediately...

WanderingWolf said:
or maybe even people are googling these?

That's why you should reword them completely, or at least, look up the riddle in a browser to see if the answer comes up immediately...

Yeah, that's how I make mine. Reword riddle I guess not too popular, and try google it to find how it's works.

But they become too difficult. Well, not my problem actually. *Evil Laugh*

No one guess correctly how many kittens I have. This is a simple logic riddle I copy and reword from Layton game. THIS IS EASY!!

You didn't mention how he was clothed, so he was in shorts and died of exposure.

lovandra said:
WanderingWolf said:

Yeah, that's how I make mine. Reword riddle I guess not too popular, and try google it to find how it's works.

But they become too difficult. Well, not my problem actually. *Evil Laugh*

No one guess correctly how many kittens I have. This is a simple logic riddle I copy and reword from Layton game. THIS IS EASY!!

The man stabs the stranger in the leg with a knife, and asks him "Did I just stab you with my knife?"

How they are line:
Dark Brown -- Orange -- yerG -- Me

Dark brown kitten stand in front of orange kitten. Orange kitten stand behind Dark brown kitten, facing DB kitten's tail. Grey kitten stand behind Orange kitten, facing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back