TCG Fakes Rhesis' Fake Sets (Beginning of the 3rd Mini-Set: Freaky Girls)

Sorry for being late in updating again ^^'.

Now the 2 new "Tool I" called like that because work "almost" as Team Flare Tools (Tool F) but not being "Flare Tools" i had to call them in another way: "Invader Tools", "Tool I" for short.

I said "almost", because they work for all Pokémon (not only EX Pokémon). I hope you like them:

Mega Everstone – Trainer
Item

Pokemon Tool I: Attach this Pokémon Tool to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

You can’t put a Mega Pokémon onto the Pokémon this card is attached.

When this card is removed from a Pokémon for any reason, put this card in its owner's Discard pile.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
Reverse Σ Device – Trainer
Item

Pokemon Tool I: Attach this Pokémon Tool to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

Reverse the addition and subtraction of the attacks of the Pokémon this card is attached.

When this card is removed from a Pokémon for any reason, put this card in its owner's discard pile.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

I like how the first one works. Take that, Megas! Hope TPCi can actually make something like this to make it fairer.

Now we are going to finish Korrina "pseudo-official" Pokémon, and the last trainer in the set (that it is a less powerfull version of a card that leave us in September):

Korrina’s Mienfoo – Fighting – HP60
Basic

mienfoo.gif

[F] Punch 10

[F][F] Yoga Pose. During your next turn any damage done to Korrina’s Mienfoo by attacks during the opponent’s turn is reduced by 40 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). This Pokémon can’t use Yoga Pose during your next turn.

Weakness Psychic (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 1
Korrina’s Mienshao– Fighting – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Korrina’s Mienfoo

mienshao.gif

Ability: Hidden Whip
When this Pokémon attacks you may do 20 damage to one of your opponent’s Bench Pokémon.

[F][F] Whip Wounds 30. This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon that has any damage counters on it. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Korrina’s Roller Skates – Trainer
Item

Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

The Retreat Cost of the Pokémon this card is attached is 2 [C] less.

You may use as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Today 4 Pokémon: 4 very similar cards (as Swasbuck from Old Glories), it will be a common thing in my sets, connect them with some cards. I hope you ejoy it :)

Clemont’s Bunnelby – Colorless – HP60
Basic

bunnelby.gif

[C] Shovel Ears: Put a Basic Pokémon from your opponent's discard pile onto his or her Bench.

[C][C] Rototiller. Draw a card for each opponent’s [G] Pokémon in play.

Weakness Fighting (x2)
Retreat: 2
Clemont’s Diggersby– Colorless – HP110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Clemont’s Bunnelby

diggersby.gif

Ability: Ear Shovel
Once during your turn if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may discard the first card of your opponent’s deck.

[C][C] Ear Smash 30. During your opponent’s next turn, the Defending Pokemon can’t attack.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Retreat: 3
Korrina’s Buneary – Colorless – HP60
Basic

buneary.gif

[C] Fluffy Ears: If any damage is done to this Pokémon by attacks, flip a coin. If heads, prevent that damage.

[C][C] Rototiller. Draw a card for each opponent’s [G] Pokémon in play.

Weakness Fighting (x2)
Korrina’s Lopunny– Colorless – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Korrina’s Buneary

lopunny.gif

Ability: Counter kick
If this Pokémon is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out), put 2 damage counters on 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon.

[C][C] Lovely Kick 30. During your opponent’s next turn, the Defending Pokemon can’t attack.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)

In the next update i will explain the choices of Σ and λ as a Ancient Traits in this mini-set. And then the 2 EX that i think that they are very interesting (at least one of them).

Last edited:
You deserved a like just because of the Gym Leader's theme featured in fakes. Keep it up! Did you ever think about (re-)making (some of) them as graphic fakes?

You deserved a like just because of the Gym Leader's theme featured in fakes. Keep it up! Did you ever think about (re-)making (some of) them as graphic fakes?
Thanks for the like ;) And yes if i had the talent i would do it, but i haven't jeje.

About the Ancient Traits:
Σ Sum: If the total sum of both HP (opponent's Active Pokémon and this Pokémon) is equal or superior than twice total HP of this Pokémon, each of its attacks do 20 more damage to the Defending Pokémon.

I think that's the obvious Ancient Trait.

Σ is used in Maths as "sumatory" (I wanted to connect that A.T. with Clemont because he is an inventor, and he have to work with Maths everyday).

9ed9bb522bca73b0917e1ce74743ff91.png

But i don't use it only for that. I use the "Math" concept of Σ, adding equations:

x= Emolga Life
y= Opponent's Active Pokémon life
The description of the Ancient Trait is this:

z = x + y

And the results can be

z > 2x Emolga does 20 more damage
z = 2x Emolga does 20 more damage
z < 2x Nothing happens

If you solve this:

z = 2x
x + y = 2x
y = x

So if your opponent's Active Pokémon has the same or more HP than Emolga's Total HP, Emolga attacks do 20 more damage.
That's the easy way of understand this Ancient Trait :)
Σ Conductivity: As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may move a [M] or [L] Energy attached to 1 of your Pokémon between [M] or [L] Pokémon that already has a [M] or [L] Energy attached.

Well, there are some greek letters that are involved with electricity facts (conductivity, resistance...). And i know that the "Sigma" letter used for "electric conductivity" is lowercase "Sigma" (σ) but i think that you would forgive me jeje.

But i want a specific letter that it was used for both mathematics and for the electricity (for connecting them to Clemont), and that letter is Σ

I do not think I have to explain the conductivity of electricity and its relationship with the Ancient Trait effect right? jeje :p

Tomorrow "Korrina's Ancient Trait" Do you know about what can be? :)

λ Bravery: If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and your opponent’s Active Pokémon has the type of this Pokemon Weakness, your attacks work as Weakness of that Pokémon (The amount of Weakness doesn't change).

This is easy. Esparta had capital "Lambda" in their shields. Spartans were a very famous Greek people, known as a brave warriors and a very good doing the best they knew, the war.
lacedemonios.jpg

λ Luck: You may flip a coin before attack with one of this Pokémon’s attack. If heads, add 20 damage to this attack (before applying Weakness and Resistance). If the attack doesn’t do damage, use this 20 damage as if it were written.

The only reason i mixed "Lambda" and Luck is because it is used in probability theory as a parameter of the Poisson distribution. Try to know more about would blow your mind jajaja :p

And now the last 2 EXs:

Clemont’s Rotom EX– Lightning – HP120
Basic Pokémon

rotom.gif

Ability: Poltergeist
You may attach a [L] Pokémon to this Pokémon. If you do, this Pokémon can use the attacks of the [L] Pokémon attached to it. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

[L] Vanish. During your next turn, you may return this Pokémon and all cards attached to it to your hand.

Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Korrina’s Sawk EX– Fighting – HP170
Basic Pokémon

sawk.gif

Ability: Belt Search
When you play this Pokémon from your hand, you may search your deck for a Tool and attach it.

[F][F][F] Bide 40+damage. Does 20 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokemon.

We will see us in August! Holiday time :D

Wow. I didn't know there were explanations behind the Ancient Trait symbols. That's better than TPCi, who uses random ones.
Rotom-EX could actually see tournament use if it was a real card. Like Shaymin.

Hello everyone! How is going the holidays? :)

I know that i have to do "Freaky Girls" and "First Challenges", believe me, I know, buuuut i want to do first the Special Energies that would appear in my "Elite Four Theme Collection". Specifically [R] and [W] Energy. Because I am very sure that in XY8 we will have them Officially, so i want to share my point of view about "How they would be for me?":

Burst Energy – Special Energy

This card can only be attached to a [R] Pokemon. If this card is attached to anything other than a [R] Pokemon, discard it. While in play, this card provides 1 [R] Energy.

When this Energy is discarded from the [R] Pokémon that it is attached, do 1 damage counter to each Pokémon that it is not a [R] Pokémon. If your opponent's Active Pokémon is not a [R] Pokémon, it is now Burned.
Wave Energy – Special Energy

This card can only be attached to a [W] Pokemon. If this card is attached to anything other than a [W] Pokemon, discard it. While in play, this card provides 1 [W] Energy.

You can move your Wave Energies, any way you like between your [W] Pokémon.

What do you think about them? :)

Hello everyone! How is going the holidays? :)

I know that i have to do "Freaky Girls" and "First Challenges", believe me, I know, buuuut i want to do first the Special Energies that would appear in my "Elite Four Theme Collection". Specifically [R] and [W] Energy. Because I am very sure that in XY8 we will have them Officially, so i want to share my point of view about "How they would be for me?":

Burst Energy – Special Energy

This card can only be attached to a [R] Pokemon. If this card is attached to anything other than a [R] Pokemon, discard it. While in play, this card provides 1 [R] Energy.

When this Energy is discarded from the [R] Pokémon that it is attached, do 1 damage counter to each Pokémon that it is not a [R] Pokémon. If your opponent's Active Pokémon is not a [R] Pokémon, it is now Burned.
Wave Energy – Special Energy

This card can only be attached to a [W] Pokemon. If this card is attached to anything other than a [W] Pokemon, discard it. While in play, this card provides 1 [W] Energy.

You can move your Wave Energies, any way you like between your [W] Pokémon.

What do you think about them? :)

Really like those effects. I really like how they're integrated with each type's effects in the metagame. Keldeo-EX would be ... undescribable.

And now the first two cards of "Freaky Girls", I hope you like it. One of them is soooooooo powerful, and in fact hardly powerful, you will see now:

Olympia’s Unown (A)– Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokémon

unown.gif

Ability: A Guard
Prevent all effects, including damage, done to this Pokémon from cards (Pokémon, Trainers or Energies) with A in its name (English reference).

[C] Hidden Power 10

Valerie’s Klefki– Fairy – HP70
Basic Pokémon

klefki.gif

Ability: Fairy Lock
Each player can't move any card from his or her discard pile.

[Y] Search the Key. Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a card and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: Darkness (-20)

Last edited:
Unown A is quite nice, although a bit impractical in practice considering it's unusable in any non-English country. :p
Also, just something with wording - watch your captilisations. 'Heads' is nearly never captilised, thus Klefki's attack should be stylised as 'heads'.

Unown A is quite nice, although a bit impractical in practice considering it's unusable in any non-English country. :p
Also, just something with wording - watch your captilisations. 'Heads' is nearly never captilised, thus Klefki's attack should be stylised as 'heads'.
Yes, i know, because (for example) in English Unown can't be switched by Lysandre, but in spanish Lysandre is "Lysson"... It would be very impractical in Europe for example, because all would want the English version against spanish or deutsch version. But I liked the idea when came to my mind, because i thought it would be very interesting, but as you said it's very "unreal" card for language issues.

And I have just changed Klefki's attack, thanks for the advise ;)

Hello everyone! Another 3 cards of the mini-set "Freaky Girls", I hope you like it. (And yes, Slowpoke attack does nothing :p)

Olympia’s Slowpoke– Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokémon

slowpoke.gif

Ability: Shellder's Choice
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, flip a coin. If Heads search your deck for a Slowking that evolves from this Pokémon and put it onto this card. If Tails, search your deck for a Slowbro that evolves from this Pokémon and put it onto this card. (This count as evolving this Pokémon). Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P] Slooooooooow...

Olympia’s Slowbro– Psychic – HP110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Olympia’s Slowpoke

slowbro.gif

p[P][C] ...Broooooo 30. During your opponent’s next turn, prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from each of your opponent's Pokémon that has any Basic Energy attached to it.

Olympia’s Slowking– Psychic – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Olympia’s Slowpoke

ψ Conversion: Each Energy attached to that Pokémon provides [P] Energy.

slowking.gif

Ability: Choose Wisely
When you play this Pokémon to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, choose one of these two effects: Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, draw 4 cards or Shuffle your hand into your deck. Or your opponent shuffle his or her hand into his or her deck. Then, draw 5 cards.

[P][P] ...King 30x. This attack does 30 damage times for each Special Energy attached to all the Pokémon in play.

Retreat: 2

Last edited:
Back