TCG Fakes Rhesis' Fake Sets (Beginning of the 3rd Mini-Set: Freaky Girls)

And the last two cards of the set are 2 EX:

Ramos’ Carnivine EX– Grass – HP170
Basic Pokémon

carnivine.gif

[G][C] Escape Vine 50. Each player switches his or her Active Pokémon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokémon. (Your opponent switches first. If a player does not have a Benched Pokémon, he or she doesn't switch Pokémon).

[G][G][G][G] Power Whip 100

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 0
Wulfric’s Mamoswine EX– Water – HP180
Basic Pokémon

mamoswine.gif

[W] Icicle Crash. This attack does 40 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Also apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.

[W][W][C] Transportwine 60+damage. Does 20 more damage for each of your Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 4

The next set will be "Golden Teenagers" with 5 new Ancient Traits (2 Σ, 2 λ and 1 Ω totally new) and with 2 Tool I (like Tool F). I am not finished yet, but now i have made 12 cards. News soon :)

First card of "Golden Teenagers" (still unnumbered) with a new Ancient Trait (a little controversial maybe).

Korrina’s Hawlucha– Fighting – HP80
Basic Pokémon

λ Luck: You may flip a coin before attack with one of this Pokémon’s attack. If heads, add 20 damage to this attack (before applying Weakness and Resistance). If the attack doesn’t do damage, use this 20 damage as if it were written.

hawlucha.gif

Ability: Wrestling Style
Does 20 more damage for each Retreat Cost of your opponent’s Active Pokémon.

[C] Bounce. Switch 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with his or her Active Pokémon. That Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)

Last edited:
Another new card, with a new Ancient Trait, in this case a Clemont's Pokémon, i hope you like it. Sorry for updating sooooooo slow, but i am a little busy these days :(

Clemont’s Emolga– Lightning – HP70
Basic Pokémon

Σ Sum: If the total sum of both HP (opponent's Active Pokémon and this Pokémon) is equal or superior than twice total HP of this Pokémon, each of its attacks do 20 more damage to the Defending Pokémon.

emolga.gif

[L] Volt Switch 30. Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

[L][L][L] Discharge 50. Does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon.(Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon).

Weakness: Lightning (x2)

Last edited:
Three more cards with combo:

Clemont’s Helioptile– Lightning – HP50
Basic

helioptile.gif

[C] Solar Charge: Discard a [R] Energy from your hand for each card in your Bench that has “Helioptile” in its name. Then search your deck for a [L] Energy for each Helioptile, attach them and shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Metal (-20)
Retreat: 1
Clemont’s Heliolisk– Lightning – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Clemont’s Helioptile

Ω Sun: Each Energy attached to this Pokémon is also [R]. This Pokémon is both [R] and its type.

heliolisk.gif

Ability: Solar Power
Once during your turn attach 1 [R] Energy of your Discard pile to this Pokémon.

[C][C][C] Parabolic Charge 60. Heal 20 damage of each of your [L] Pokémon.

Clemont’s Heliolisk Arm – Trainer
Item

Discard a [R] Energy attached to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon, then attach a [L] Energy from your Discard pile to one of your [L] Pokémon. If you can’t discard a [R] Energy, you can’t use this card.

You may use as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Last edited:
Another two new cards, with a new Ancient Trait:

Korrina’s Riolu – Fightning – HP70
Basic

riolu.gif

[F] Hit & Run 20. Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Retreat: 2
Korrina’s Lucario– Fighting – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Korrina’s Riolu

λ Bravery: If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and your opponent’s Active Pokémon has the type of this Pokemon Weakness, your attacks work as Weakness of that Pokémon (The amount of Weakness doesn't change).

lucario.gif

[F] Bullet Punch 30. If you go first, you can use this attack on your first turn.

[F][F] Counter. If this Pokémon is damaged by an opponent’s attack during your opponent’s last turn, doubles the amount of damage this Pokémon received. This damage can’t be modified by Abilities, Weakness, Resistance or any Trainer Card.

Resistance: Grass (-20)

Last edited:
And the last new Ancient Trait Pokémon :)

Clemont’s Magnemite – Metal – HP60
Basic

magnemite.gif

[C] Sonic Boom 30. You can do this attack only if it is your first turn. This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.(Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Clemont’s Magneton – Metal – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Clemont’s Magnemite

magneton.gif

[M] Magnet-on: Search your Deck for 3 cards with Magnemite in its name and discard them. Then search your deck for a card with Magneton in its name and put it on your Bench. During your opponent’s next turn, prevent all the damaged done to that Magneton.

[M][M] Magnet Magnetic 50. The Defending Pokémon can’t retreat during your opponent’s next turn.

Weakness Fighting (x2)
Clemont’s Magnezone– Metal – HP140
Stage 2 – Evolves from Clemont’s Magneton

Σ Conductivity: As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may move a [M] or [L] Energy attached to 1 of your Pokémon between [M] or [L] Pokémon that already has a [M] or [L] Energy attached.

magnezone.gif

Ability: Magnet Rise
If this Pokémon has a [L] Energy attached, this Pokémon has no Retreat cost.

[M][M][C] Magnetic Zone 30x. This attack does 30 damage times the number of each [M] Benched Pokémon in play.

Retreat: 3

Last edited:
Two Trainers this time:

Bonnie’s Contest – Trainer
Supporter

You can play this card only if you have 4 or more cards in your hand and at least 1 Pokémon.

Put a Pokémon and two more cards from your hand face down in front of you and tell your opponent the Pokémon’s name. Your opponent have to turn up (one by one) the three cards. If two cards are face up and the Pokémon you said the name is face down, you can put it in your Bench. If your opponent face up the Pokémon during two first attemps, discard that Pokémon.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).
Clemont’s Aipom Arm – Trainer
Item

Attach a Pokémon Tool from your Discard pile to one of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

You may use as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Last edited:
Punching time! ;)

Korrina’s Machop– Fighting – HP60
Basic

machop.gif

[F] Power-Up Punch 20+damage. Each turn Machop do this attack add 20 damage to this attack. If Machop do another attack, all the bonus damage are lost.

Korrina’s Machoke– Fighting – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Korrina’s Machop

machoke.gif

[F] Bulk Up 20. During your next turn, each of this Pokémon's attacks does 20 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance), and any damage done to this Pokémon by attacks during the opponent’s turn is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). This Pokémon can’t use Bulk Up during your next turn.

[F][C] Fire Punch 50. If this Pokémon has a [R] Energy attached, your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Burned.

Korrina’s Machamp– Fighting – HP150
Stage 2 – Evolves from Korrina’s Machoke

machamp.gif

Ability: Punching Time
All the attacks that have “Punch” in its name do 20 more damage to the Defending Pokémon.

[C] Fake Out 30. If the Active Pokémon is a Pokémon-EX, that Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

[F][F][F] Dynamic Punch 80+. Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Retreat: 3

Last edited:
First, thanks IceArceus for the feedback. If you want to say something about the cards (writing mistakes, English mistakes, all-card mistake... :p) you are welcome. And with you all that want to write about them :).

Second: 4 Supporters (because one of them currently exists):

Clemont – Trainer
Supporter

Search your deck for a [L] Pokémon and an [L] Energy, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward and then put that [L] Energy on top of it.

Gurkkin’s Ancient Training – Trainer
Supporter

Choose 1 of your [F] Basic Pokemon in play. Then search your deck for a Stage 2 card that evolves from that Pokémon and put it onto that Pokémon. (This counts as evolving that Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterward. You can use this card during your first turn or on a Pokémon that was put into play this turn.

Korrina – Trainer
Supporter

Search your deck for a [F] Pokémon and an Item card, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Korrina’s Roller Kicks – Trainer
Supporter

Choose discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to your Pokémon or those attached to your opponent's Pokémon.

Last edited:
For Clemont's Emolga, isn't that just equivalent to 'if Defending Pokémon HP ≥ Emolga's HP'?

And for Lucario's Counter, doesn't the effect make Lucario receive double damage? Think it's the wording there.

Otherwise, this is great! I like the variety of effects that we'll probably never see in real cards. A lot of thinking and game mechanics here.

For Clemont's Emolga, isn't that just equivalent to 'if Defending Pokémon HP ≥ Emolga's HP'?

And for Lucario's Counter, doesn't the effect make Lucario receive double damage? Think it's the wording there.

Otherwise, this is great! I like the variety of effects that we'll probably never see in real cards. A lot of thinking and game mechanics here.
Yep, Emolga's Ancient Trait works like this, but i wanted to write in relationship to the meaning of Σ in Maths jeje.

And nope. I wanted to say that if Lucario is damaged with (for example) 50 damage, Lucario (in your turn) would do 100 damage with "Counter".

Yep, Emolga's Ancient Trait works like this, but i wanted to write in relationship to the meaning of Σ in Maths jeje.

And nope. I wanted to say that if Lucario is damaged with (for example) 50 damage, Lucario (in your turn) would do 100 damage with "Counter".
Oh ok. I was just a little confused, but I like how the complicated game mechanics are transferred over to your cards.

Now I know all the cards that i want to put into this mini-set: 35 as the last mini-set :)

And we are going to start with "not canon" Pokémon, an interesting combo like "Poli-family" in "Furious Fists":

Clemont’s Shinx– Lightning – HP60
Basic Pokémon

shinx.gif

Ability: Call Dad
Once during your turn, if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon you may flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a card with Luxray in its name and put it on your Bench. If tails, your turn ends.

[L] Mini Roar 10. All damage done to this Pokémon is reduced by 10 during your opponent’s next turn.

Clemont’s Luxio – Lightning – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Clemont’s Shinx

luxio.gif

[L][C] Feline Jump. Do 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon).

[L][L] Overload. Flip a coin. If heads, do 10 damage to all of your opponent’s Pokémon. If tails, do 10 damage to all of your Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon).

Clemont’s Luxray – Lightning – HP140
Stage 2 – Evolves from Clemont’s Luxio

luxray.gif

Ability: Pack Leader
If a Pokémon with Shinx or Luxio in its name is your Active Pokémon and would be damaged from an opponent's attack, you may switch this Pokémon with your Active Pokémon.

[L] Vengeful Bite 10+damage. If this Pokémon was on the Bench and became your Active Pokémon during your opponent's last turn, this attack does 80 more damage.

[L][L][L] Paternal Anger 20x. This attack does 20 damage times the amount of damage counters on your Pokémon with Shinx or Luxio in its name.

Last edited:
Ooooooo! I really like that Luxio line - very cool! =D

Pack Leader should read (Chandelure PHF, Keldeo-EX):
If a Pokémon with Shinx or Luxio in its name is your Active Pokémon and would be damaged from an opponent's attack, you may switch this Pokémon with your Active Pokémon.

Vengeful Bite should read (Yanmega PHF):
If this Pokémon was on the Bench and became your Active Pokémon during your opponent's last turn, this attack does 80 more damage.

Paternal Anger should read:
This attack does 20 damage times the amount of damage counters on your Pokémon with Shinx or Luxio in its name.

@CYL and @bbninjas Thanks for the feedback (and corrections jeje) as you know English isn't my mother tongue :p

I don't know if tomorrow can update so here are the stadiums of the mini-set :)

Dojo Pokémon – Trainer
Stadium

Prevent all damage done by attacks from Pokémon that has any Special Energy attached to it.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.
Electric Terrain – Trainer
Stadium

As often as each player likes during his or her turn, that player may move any Pokémon Tool attached to a [L] or [M] Pokémon to another [L] or [M] Pokémon.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.

Last edited:
First, thanks IceArceus for the feedback. If you want to say something about the cards (writing mistakes, English mistakes, all-card mistake... :p) you are welcome. And with you all that want to write about them :).

I've just been liking, guess that's very basic feedback? You know I'm not good at critiquing cards. :p

But so far I've been seeing some impressive stuff and enjoy coming to this thread to see new additions and to its content neatly organized.

[L][C] Feline Jump. Do 30 damage to 1 of your opponen’ts benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon).

opponen'ts -> opponent's

Electric Terrain – Trainer
Stadium

As often as each player like during his or her turn, that player may move the Pokémon Tools attached to a [L] or [M] Pokémon to another [L] or [M] Pokémon.

I think this should be "As often as each player likes during his or her turn, that player may move the (just delete the 'the' or change it to 'any') Pokémon Tools attached to a [L] or [M] Pokémon to another [L] or [M] Pokémon."

But so far I've been seeing some impressive stuff and enjoy coming to this thread to see new additions and to its content neatly organized.

Jeje Thanks again ;). At least i will do Kalos Gym Leaders and Kalos Elite Four, so there are still many cards to show jeje (but first i have to imagine them :p)
I think this should be "As often as each player likes during his or her turn, that player may move the (just delete the 'the' or change it to 'any') Pokémon Tools attached to a [L] or [M] Pokémon to another [L] or [M] Pokémon."
Ok! I am going to change it ;)

Back