Retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Magma King~

Nettle Carrier
Bye Abhorsen, I remember you from when I was a baby girl(Did that turn out right? :p). Now we're at a great loss, we need 2 more moderators, and a mod to be upgraded into a supermod...

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Abhorsen said:
To fellow Pokebeach members who I know (and to anyone else):

I have already spoken to the mods and now will inform you guys of my official retirement from Pokebeach. It has been great getting to know some of you over the past year and a half but I am moving on with life and such, and so have stepped down as a mod. I might still make a few guest appearances here and now posting some stuff around.

No more strict mods to sarcastically insult n00bs, then straighten them up to become veterans... Now all we're stuck with is DRK wannabes for mods. :(

Too bad, the One Star thread would soon be closed, since a new mod would soon be elected. No more postcounts for me :(

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
Even though I didn't know you that well, you were undoubtedly a brilliant mod. There will be a void in the moderating team on this site with your retirement.

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.
Lol, is it possible to retire as a mod? Anyway, bye, you were a great member, a great mod and we'll all miss your great moderator skills.

Is this a goodbye thread?

Anyway, yeh, now we will need another star and soon before you know it, Everyone will have left and all the spammers will be mods... *shudders*

I think you'll come crawling back. They all do... I did. Its like a magnetic force. Everyone who leaves or gves up a job here suddenly a few weeks later turns up and starts posting away again...

I don't blame you for retiring though, school starts to take over your life like mad if you're not careful. I haven't really been as active as I ever was recently, but I can't leave.

Bye anyway, hope you come back soon.

PaperAirplane :F

Aspiring Trainer
Good bye. I don't think WPM or anyone will ban him, even if he posted retirement thread... He was a great mod. He was so fair. We'll miss you (except for the spammers). It'll be a big loss (another one) to a PokéBeach Forums. WPM is just choosing the new moderator, means that PokéBeach Forums is really in need of it ... and then you quit. I understand, that you're moving on with life.

:F

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
Although we have had our differences and don't necessarily like each other. (Albeit, it would be a bit childish of me to carry a grudge for so long). Even though we have our differences you have always awnsered my questions. You have been a great role model to many people. Pokebeach is losing a great deal with you leaving :'(

Good luck with your schooling, and hopefully, I will catch you around sometime.

Seeya Abhorsen :'(

(P.S. Think of THIS as a salute ;))

Abhorsen

Offically retired
ArmaldoEX said:
Wait, wasn't "goodbye" threads banned? XD Anyway, so long fellow Australian Mod. =D
This isn't a goodbye thread... I thought it would be reasonably decent to announce that i'm retiring as a mod instead of completely disappearing without saying a word, then suddenly everyone questions where I am and why aren't I modding.

I still receive email notifications from PMs which I get on the forum, so if anyone wants to contact me about TCG rulings or whatever (just don't spam me) then i'm fine with that.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Holy Star blew up the forums a while back and he was a Super Mod. Abhorsen it's nice that you've been here before I came here and you were here even back in the beginning of the new forums which you can't say about many past mods. It will be sad to say goodbye to another mod especially one so strict like yourself.

dmaster out.

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
ArmaldoEX said:
Wait, wasn't "goodbye" threads banned? XD Anyway, so long fellow Australian Mod. =D

No, he's announcing his retirement as a mod.

Man, Abhorsen, it's good to see you're not going. A person is still the same no matter what color their name is in, so it's great to have you around.

Shawn out.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Won't we need another Mod now ?

KG: Please don't go off-topic. There will only be a new staff member of WPM deems it necessary.

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
CYA ABHORSEN!!! We will all miss your proper grammar and ur "No Mercy."

ZOMG the old man in his avatar has the scroll, get it!!!

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
I've been here for awhile, and when I was here, you were one of the most active mods. I think you even yelled at me once.
Any way, good luck in your life!
Do Mods take an oath to not discuss what they talk about between WPM and themselves? If so, tell me this now, since you will now longer be a Mod: Hade you told WPM that you were going to leave, and has WPM been waiting to nominate the new Mod untill you had left?

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Ah, what a shame.

When I originally started coming to these forums about a year and a half to two years ago, I really looked up to Abhorsen. Sorta my role model for the entire site. Anyway Abhorsen, move forward knowing you have definitely made PokeBeach Forums a better place for me, and all of its inhabitants.

[Respect]

Status
Not open for further replies.