Retired Staff Userbar

Ice

Returnee
So I got an idea while being bored today, what if the retired mods got userbars that said something like "Retired Mod". I think it would be a nice addition to the forums to show the old mods we appreciate them.* In my opinion the forums need some more spice or additions to them! Feedback on this idea would be appreciated! :)

Mostly DNA.

If former staff members left on good terms, there are retired staff badges they can receive.

Yes, I'm happy with badges. I feel like userbars should only mark currently active site contributors because newbies looking for an authority figure to show them the ropes are more likely to spot the big flashy userbar than the comparitively small staff badge. If you awarded different userbars for functions that no longer serve any purpose, I fear it may get confusing.

I totally forgot about the badges. Yeah I agree that we don't need them because we have badges. :D

PMJ you should warn yourself for spam... Cuz you need more than 5 characters per post...

Also I like the idea of badges, but we really need a mod/former mod appreciation day or something because some of you (I know some people don't do much that I can see) do a lot for free.

• You had been a staff member for 6 months or longer.
  • You gave a two week notice or longer.
  • You were not fired; you resigned of your own accord.

Cool. Something that's actually quantifiable.

I said quantifiable, not qualifiable.

Quantifiable = something that can be measured
Qualifiable = something that one can meet the requirements of

Back