• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Reshiram FA, Magnezone Prime, Emboar #20!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Thanks anyway. You might want to take a look at T&T for a better price reference. Don't over value your cards

SKIMMAH said:
Lol. Thanks anyway. You might want to take a look at T&T for a better price reference. Don't over value your cards

If you can show me where on Troll and Toad where they are in-stock, I'll sell them to you for that price. I checked Troll and Toad before I posted.

Plus, I don't sell cards based on what Troll and Toad says they're worth. They are obviously worth more than $10 because they aren't in stock on Troll and Toad. I sell them for their playability and demand for them.

Mudkip said:
SKIMMAH said:

If you can show me where on Troll and Toad where they are in-stock, I'll sell them to you for that price. I checked Troll and Toad before I posted.

Plus, I don't sell cards based on what Troll and Toad says they're worth. They are obviously worth more than $10 because they aren't in stock on Troll and Toad. I sell them for their playability and demand for them.

Not trying to be rude, so please don't take offense. Just saying, $23 each is a bit of a leap. Now, you are correct that T&T does not have them in stock, but demand for them, from what I've seen isn't so much. I would have paid $12 each plus shipping.

SKIMMAH said:
Mudkip said:
SKIMMAH said:

Not trying to be rude, so please don't take offense. Just saying, $23 each is a bit of a leap. Now, you are correct that T&T does not have them in stock, but demand for them, from what I've seen isn't so much. I would have paid $12 each plus shipping.

I tried looking all over online, and $23 is low considering all of the other prices for English Victory Medals. I want to sell them for what I think they're worth. It's not like I'm eager to get rid of them.

Mudkip said:
SKIMMAH said:
Mudkip said:
SKIMMAH said:

I tried looking all over online, and $23 is low considering all of the other prices for English Victory Medals. I want to sell them for what I think they're worth. It's not like I'm eager to get rid of them.

No problem bro. Good luck selling :D

Do you have any of these:

2 Pachirisu (CoL)
3 Shaymin (UL)

I need these ASAP and I live in Canada

I have one Shaymin in the mail and 2 Pachirisu. Offer? (The Shaymin should[/b] be here anyday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back