• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Reshiram FA, Magnezone Prime, Emboar #20!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Reshiram Full Art, Emboar (Ability) RH, Plush, Rare Jpn Binders, RH Staples!

$10 Shipped maybe? LMK

-sillykyle!

RE: Reshiram Full Art, Emboar (Ability) RH, Plush, Rare Jpn Binders, RH Staples!

$30 shipped fr the playmat?

sillykyle! said:
$10 Shipped maybe? LMK
-sillykyle!

$11 shipped? ($10 for the card, $1 for shipping)

Hikikomori-san said:
$30 shipped fr the playmat?

$33 shipped? ($30 for the mat, $2 for bubble mailer, $3 for shipping)

$13 each?

I can do $26 shipped. Will you be paying with PayPal?

Ok. PM me for details.

BUMP!

Have you still got the 2x Pokemon Collector RH listed? If so, would you do them both for $26 shipped to UK?

$28 shipped to UK. If we confirm tonight they can go out on Monday.

PM me to confirm.

Yeah i'll do that :)

Thanks for the purchase @Tamoo!

No thank you man :) That was the last puzzle to fully revving out my deck for national :) Hope it comes on time, got two weeks until UK nats so it should def be alright, otherwise it's still cool seeing as it's good next format

Bump! New items added!

RE: New stuff!! Rare cards!!

1) You need to ref thread to begin trading/buying.
2) Where do you live?
3) Could you do $25 shipped for them?

RE: Reshiram FA, Jpn Items! Make your offers!

How much would you want for the Chikorita and the Ho-oh Pokedoll and do they still have their hang tags? And what kind of condition are they in? And lastly which release are they? Sorry for the many questions, but I've been looking for a chikorita pretty long :O

RE: Reshiram FA, Jpn Items! Make your offers!

The Chiko is mint and has a hang tag. I'll check the year. As for the Ho-oh, it's in good condition but the hang tag is kind of messed up. I'll check the year for that too.

PS: Do you have a ref thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back