'Remix Bout,' Japan's July Set!

Charizard is like a creepy uncle: He won't go away and leaves a bad taste in your mouth

The new translation of Charizard Braixen GX is insanely good. 180+ Any 3 cards. Very good! Too bad it's another Zard though.

• Charizard & Braixen TTGX - The AC on the main atk is feedable with Welder. 180 for 4 and searches cards is good, KOs basic GXs not TTGXs. The GX is fine. 4 Geodudes
  • Armored Mewtwo - Cool

These products are so cute! Definitely going to cop the Venusaur sleeves at some point. I would like to see this kind of love for other evolutionary lines too!

Victini, Heracross and Blacephalon on the booster box, starters on the pack art.... *eyes the list of Pokemon with 0 Gen 7 prints as the hourglass continues to empty*

Those deck boxes are adorable though!

I like those sleeves/boxes of the starter families, it's really nice. And the ancient mew back sleeves are also fantastic, that's such a cool idea!

Also, on a sidenote. After seeing a better quality image I will say Charizard/Braixen is better than I thought, art-wise. I still don't think it's as gorgeous as Reshizard was but I do still like it.

I Am Getting So Sick of the Gen 1 starters getting all the love. Charizard especially. How many cards does he have in rotation now? 6? and now hes getting another one?

WOW that Charizard card do look insane :p
That card is good... as long as Reshiram and Charizard is irrelevant. But ReshiZard is still a relevant card.
  • Rollerskater - actually a good draw. I love it. Its rare for supporters to draw 4 cards. Needed for energy accel decks like Malamar. 4 Geodudes

I like those sleeves/boxes of the starter families, it's really nice. And the ancient mew back sleeves are also fantastic, that's such a cool idea!

Also, on a sidenote. After seeing a better quality image I will say Charizard/Braixen is better than I thought, art-wise. I still don't think it's as gorgeous as Reshizard was but I do still like it.
The starter merch is pointless but surprisingly refreshing. See what I mean about Armoured Mewtwo working well as a crossover product? ;) Its easily more refreshing to have aesthetically as having any Ancient Mew merch.

The 'new' Zard is in the exact same pose as 4/102.

Okay, I actually kind of want those Ancient Mew sleeves. And I don't even play the TCG nowadays.

Back