'Remix Bout,' Japan's July Set!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Animegamer420 Aspiring Trainer
    Animegamer420

Next up
    Mega Charizard Y & Mega Charizard X tag team GX

2. RHowford Aspiring Trainer
    RHowford

Advanced Member Member

Charizard is like a creepy uncle: He won't go away and leaves a bad taste in your mouth

3. Pokenerd Aspiring Trainer
    Pokenerd

Maybe if we donate a few million dollars to Pokemon we will stop getting good charizards...

4. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

That’s what i feared

5. Alex Leblanc Aspiring Trainer
    Alex Leblanc

The new translation of Charizard Braixen GX is insanely good. 180+ Any 3 cards. Very good! Too bad it's another Zard though.

6. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

• Charizard & Braixen TTGX - The AC on the main atk is feedable with Welder. 180 for 4 and searches cards is good, KOs basic GXs not TTGXs. The GX is fine. 4 Geodudes
    • Armored Mewtwo - Cool

TheAquaPiplup likes this.
  7. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

Welder exists.

8. ProfPineTCG Professor
    ProfPineTCG

Eh. Not sure either of these are very playable. I'd just rather play Reshizard.

9. Snowy Lilacs Aspiring Trainer
    Snowy Lilacs

Yeah Arcanine would've been epic, or Victini

10. Kashvinder Mann Aspiring Trainer
    Kashvinder Mann

Another good Charizard card! I'm cool with that, I've had to go through so many bad ones, about time it turned around.

11. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

12. Winkachu Aspiring Trainer
    Winkachu

WOW that Charizard card do look insane :p

13. Xochitlwaki Aspiring Trainer
    Xochitlwaki

These products are so cute! Definitely going to cop the Venusaur sleeves at some point. I would like to see this kind of love for other evolutionary lines too!

Number51x likes this.
  14. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

Victini, Heracross and Blacephalon on the booster box, starters on the pack art.... *eyes the list of Pokemon with 0 Gen 7 prints as the hourglass continues to empty*

Those deck boxes are adorable though!

15. AshCo Coming back with the BLOST
    AshCo

I like those sleeves/boxes of the starter families, it's really nice. And the ancient mew back sleeves are also fantastic, that's such a cool idea!

Also, on a sidenote. After seeing a better quality image I will say Charizard/Braixen is better than I thought, art-wise. I still don't think it's as gorgeous as Reshizard was but I do still like it.

aaron2310 likes this.
  16. lampshade11 Spicy Lord
    lampshade11

I Am Getting So Sick of the Gen 1 starters getting all the love. Charizard especially. How many cards does he have in rotation now? 6? and now hes getting another one?

17. aaron2310 Aspiring Trainer
    aaron2310

Absolutely love the Ancient Mew sleeves! Going to have to try and pick up some of those!

18. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

That card is good... as long as Reshiram and Charizard is irrelevant. But ReshiZard is still a relevant card.
    • Rollerskater - actually a good draw. I love it. Its rare for supporters to draw 4 cards. Needed for energy accel decks like Malamar. 4 Geodudes

19. Shishigami Aspiring Trainer
    Shishigami

The starter merch is pointless but surprisingly refreshing. See what I mean about Armoured Mewtwo working well as a crossover product? ;) Its easily more refreshing to have aesthetically as having any Ancient Mew merch.

The 'new' Zard is in the exact same pose as 4/102.

RisingRaichuu likes this.
  20. don()shinobi PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
    don()shinobi

Okay, I actually kind of want those Ancient Mew sleeves. And I don't even play the TCG nowadays.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?