Finished Reggie's Racing Cup Season 4: Team Championship! [CANCELLED] [NOT THE REAL RRC SEASON 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume if it had a set date to start on he would've specified in his post announcing the delay. Delays are fine as long as they're not like, a month, especially before the game starts. :p

Sorry, I just have some personal stuff that popped up. I'll try and have the video with all the cars up in 3-4 days, and hopefully the first race in a week.

Car # 04
Pokemon Sponsor Registeel
Colors Black/grey
Extra Info I'd like the car to be mostly black, with grey stripes along the sides.

Stat Distribution-
Aggression:
Qualifying: 80
Pit Crew: 50
Reliability: 0

I've got all but 5 cars painted so hopefully video will be coming later this week, but I need to configure my guitar amp and I'm back to school so time is limited.

Hey guys, I hate to do this but I'll have to cancel this season of RRC. I just don't have the time to produce quality updates without it looking rushed and forced. The cars don't look too great and most are just recolors of previous cars because I didn't have enough time to design brand new ones. This isn't the end of RRC, it's just going to be on hiatus for a few months. I want RRC to be a high quality, fun game and I don't think this season would have met my or your standards. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience but I'd rather wait a few months and then fire out a better game then have a rushed, sloppy game right now.

*sits on bed and cries*
I understand that you want it to be quality. Also regardless of what happens I'm upgrading Aggression when it does come back up. I love RRC, and can't wait to see it return! Thanks for all your effort @Reggie McGigas!

Aw, it's sad that this season isn't going to happen after I convinced Prof to take part! :p I think that there are plenty of super cool ideas this season like the teams, though, and hopefully this will return when you're ready to fully commit! <3

Aw, it's sad that this season isn't going to happen after I convinced Prof to take part! :p I think that there are plenty of super cool ideas this season like the teams, though, and hopefully this will return when you're ready to fully commit! <3

I think during either midwinter break or spring break it will reappear. I was hoping to get this season off but I knew that going back to text only updates like in season 1 would suck the fun out if it. Recording, editing, and rendering takes a huge chunk of time that I can't really afford - especially how I'm doing full races now. But don't worry. RRC will be back in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back