Finished Reggie's Racing Cup Season 4: Team Championship! [CANCELLED] [NOT THE REAL RRC SEASON 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we could do the Melody of Willpower? It themes both of our Pokémon, but if you want to do something along the lines of small but mighty, we can do that too.

I don't have any ideas for small and mighty. I can be bad at coming up with names sometimes. Hmm...

This sounds bad, but maybe the Tiny Bruisers? Mighty Minimize(rs)? I dunno. :p Do you have anything in mind?

I like the Melody of Willpower. I have nothing in mind, and the ones you stated make us sound like a Magikarp and Caterpie pair who were able to sweep the Pokémon League, which although is amazing, they aren't legendary :p

I like the Melody of Willpower. I have nothing in mind, and the ones you stated make us sound like a Magikarp and Caterpie pair who were able to sweep the Pokémon League, which although is amazing, they aren't legendary :p
Yeah, good point. You like Melody of Willpower, then? Let's do this!

Car Number - 05
Sponsor - Victini
Colors - Crimson base with a small white strip on the sides under a larger Black Stripe.
Aggression - 40
Qualifying - 60
Reliability - 50
Pit Stop - 50

Reggie, TSM and I would like to add EeveeTheFishey to our team, and rename it to Melody of the Victory of Willpower! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back