Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! 5 - Delta Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase 02

Vision of each death starts to appear in everyone head. One after the other popping up with the most gruesome detail is shown.

@mordacazir decided that it’s the right time for him to use the artifact that he found earlier to his advantage. He took out the object. It’s a small box with hieroglyph inscription all around it. He knew this particular object contains a deadly weapon if properly activated. As he reads the hieroglyph following its instruction mordacazir body was hit by a beam of light and got incinerated.

Having a twisted view on mercy, @Reinforce decided to kill of his only friend who didn’t caused any death earlier trying to save that friend from tasting the surge of urge to kill. Reinforce took out device in the shaped of a flash light. He held it up to the sky to charged it and aim his Sunlight-Powered Beam towards his dear friend. The light destroys both body and soul.

At first @Celever still shocked at how can his self defense lead to a friend’s death? As he recovers, his eyes wonder wildly looking for objects that could save his life. He glances towards Isis’ (WIFE OF OSIRIS) Statue. Upon closer inspection, he found a hidden compartment at the base and opens it. As dust flew out, he spotted a blink of gold and quickly grabbed the treasure he found.

The visions seem to effect @Ice Espeon the most. He can’t stop thinking about his act of murder. Adding pain to the wound, he sees all the carnage caused by this so called expedition. He stood there not moving an inch. Not far from him, the artifact that was dropped earlier by his friend open and released a Mechanical Scarab Beetle. The scarab beetle spread its wings and flew towards the unexpected victim. Before Ice Espeon could react to the high speed moving bug, the beetle flew and buried itself in Ice Espeon’s skin. The beetle slowly multiplies causing to rupture every soft organ in the new host body.

1. mordacazir was KILLED

2. Ice Espeon was KILLED by PIERCING SHOT

3. Reinforce SURVIVED

4. Celever SURVIVED and gains a PIERCING BULLET

You have 48 hours to send your Phase 03 Action.

And I didn’t expect to see this final battle (HOPEFULLY YOU TWO KILLED EACH OTHER AND NOT SURVIVED)

!!

We could have the second-ever back-to-back winner! And it looks like a similar situation to the game on which scored my own back-to-back title. This is going to be interesting. :3

!!

We could have the second-ever back-to-back winner! And it looks like a similar situation to the game on which scored my own back-to-back title. This is going to be interesting. :3

Or we could have the first no winner round for SEASON 2

If both KILLS each others, I'm declaring the HOST as winner.. Anyone agree do like this post (Idea from bbninjas Game)

Dear Reinforce,

I would like to arrange a formal declaration of peace between our two great natio... uh... strengths! While ordinarily peace treaties are formed between countries, we're both pretty much as powerful as a country, right? If you disagree then that's mean :(. Anyway, the conditions to this agreement are as follows:
  • Neither party may harm the other party, either verbally or physically, for the remainder of this game.
  • Neither party may also not attempt to kill themselves to get out of this contract. Abstinence is the answer here.
  • Neither party may form binding relations to the host of this war so as to unfairly advantage or disadvantage one party over the other for the remainder of this game.
To agree to these terms, please sign below:

Signatures: Celever, ________

Last edited:
Dear Reinforce,

I would like to arrange a formal declaration of peace between our two great natio... uh... strengths! While ordinarily peace treaties are formed between countries, we're both pretty much as powerful as a country, right? If you disagree then that's mean :(. Anyway, the conditions to this agreement are as follows:
  • Neither party may harm the other party, either verbally or physically, for the remainder of this game.
  • Neither party may also not attempt to kill themselves to get out of this contract. Abstinence is the answer here.
  • Neither party may form binding relations to the host of this war so as to unfairly advantage or disadvantage one party over the other for the remainder of this game
To agree to these terms, please sign below:

Signatures: Celever, ________

Dear Celever,

Your offer is very much being considered, much as I am considering bbninjas' comment about my chance of being the second Ready, Aim, Fire! back-to-back winner. My mind has not been settled yet however, and time remains for me to deliberate as I go off to sleep and then work. I will also think of it while I finish the postgame for WWXXX tomorrow before submitting the action.

Do, however, satisfy this query of mine: If this contract should come to pass, would it not imply that the game will never end as the two of us will not commit violence, whether against each other or on ourselves? How do you imagine the conclusion of the game should occur then?

I await your response in good spirit.

Signed,
Reinforce

Dear Celever,

Your offer is very much being considered, much as I am considering bbninjas' comment about my chance of being the second Ready, Aim, Fire! back-to-back winner. My mind has not been settled yet however, and time remains for me to deliberate as I go off to sleep and then work. I will also think of it while I finish the postgame for WWXXX tomorrow before submitting the action.

Do, however, satisfy this query of mine: If this contract should come to pass, would it not imply that the game will never end as the two of us will not commit violence, whether against each other or on ourselves? How do you imagine the conclusion of the game should occur then?

I await your response in good spirit.

Signed,
Reinforce
Dear Reinforce,

I am delighted to hear that you are considering my proposal. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours, which include sleeping, working and the postgame of WWXXX.

To respond to your query, I would like to propose that there is a joint 1st place in this season of 'Ready Aim Fire!'. I have not yet induced an attack on another; in the first round I merely defended myself, and in the second I did nothing at all. My pacifistic nature trembles at the thought of using this golden weapon I received in the last round, especially against one of my dearest friends. This is why I show you this proposal today.

I await your signature to the official treaty in earnest. If you fail to sign, I'm afraid I will be forced to succumb to your selfish and narcissistic nature.

Yours faithfully,
Celever

Or we could have the first no winner round for SEASON 2

If both KILLS each others, I'm declaring the HOST as winner.. Anyone agree do like this post (Idea from bbninjas Game)

Nono, that idea only works when I'm the host. :U

A sudden flash fills the area blinding both @Reinforce and @Celever. Both didn’t foresee to be struck by an anonymous figure knocking both unconscious. The two bodies was dragged into a quicksand and thrown in. They slowly submerge in thousands of sand particle. Amazingly, none of the particular seems to enter any opening of the body. After a while, they were spit by an opening on the bottom of the quicksand and landed into a treasure room on top of piles of dusty linen bandages and corpse which broke their fall. Only after the sun when down they open their eyes and realize they are both lay down next to each other on rotten mummy. The stare each other for a good 5 minutes before even blinking for the first time. Then both at the same time move away in opposite direction and grab anything that can fit their grasp.

Then out of nowhere music fills a room and an ancient looking crystal ball appears and shines the room. One by one the mummy rises and starts dancing to the groove. This gives the opportunity for both of them to hide among the undead crowd while they plan how to end this. Then the music turns while and the mummy dance like there is no tomorrow. Even after a good then minute hiding among the crowd both are still unsure how to end the other person’s life.

The crowd suddenly clears the center of the rooms as if they are waiting for Reinforce and Celever to take the center of the stage just like a Prince meeting his Princess to be. They both nervously approach the center trying their best to hide their true intention. As they pretend to start dancing Reinforce took out a knife and tried to stab Celever in the heart.

WINNER: Reinforce?

But Celever quickly deflect the attempt and tries to return the knife back to the attacker

WINNER: Celever?

Before the knife impale anyone, a torture device appears from both their side and clamping both of them in spikes mashing every piece of their body.

WINNER: GM DracLord.

Thank you for your patient. Hope you enjoyed Phase 03

Celever and Reinforce woke up screaming on top of their lungs as if the spikes really did impale them. In reality they just have woken up on the pile of mummified corpse. Still in shock, they decided to head to the nearest table and sit on opposite direction. After both recovers they talk for a while and decided to make a treaty to not kill each other.

Then the anonymous figure appear out of nowhere and said “Lets see how long you guys can live trapped like this. Maybe I should remove all the distraction and leave both of you in a totally empty space until both of your are driven insane or one kill the others.”

Reinforce and Celever thought for while and smile upon each other as both grabbed a hidden weapon from under the chair.

1. Reinforce and Celever SURIVIVED and GAINS a PIERCING SHOT

You have 48 hours to sent in your Phase 04 action

Players:
1) simsands - P1 > SHOT by Ice Espeon
2) bbninjas - P1 > SHOT by simsands & Reinforce
3) Ice Espeon - P2 > PIERCING SHOT by mordacazir
4) thegrovylekid - P1 > SUICIDE
5) double o squirtle - P1 > SUICIDE
6) Vracken - P1 > COUNTER-KILLED by Celever
7) Celever - P3 > Have 2 PIERCING SHOTS
8) mordacazir - P2 > SHOT by Reinforce
9) Reinforce- P3 > Have a PIERCING SHOT
10) Drohn - P1 > SUICIDE

Last edited:
Wait, who won?
It's Phase 4, but we both have piercing shots now. If GM DracLord allows it, both RF and I can win. If not, then we'll both shoot each other with a piercing shot and lose.

I'm staying true to the treaty and sending in no action again.

Also, that's the greatest update to RAF I've ever seen in my life. I literally laughed out loud when I opened the spoilers. Great job, Drac! <3

It's Phase 4, but we both have piercing shots now. If GM DracLord allows it, both RF and I can win. If not, then we'll both shoot each other with a piercing shot and lose.

Also, that's the greatest update to RAF I've ever seen in my life. I literally laughed out loud when I opened the spoilers. Great job, Drac! <3

... Or, you know, if we can't shoot each other and can't shoot ourselves, we can try shooting the host, I'm curious to see what happens. :p

... Or, you know, if we can't shoot each other and can't shoot ourselves, we can try shooting the host, I'm curious to see what happens. :p
That's true! The idea of the treaty was to outlaw all violence, but I guess that was an accidental omission...

...and I'm alright with that. Drac, you're going down! :D

That's true! The idea of the treaty was to outlaw all violence, but I guess that was an accidental omission...

...and I'm alright with that. Drac, you're going down! :D

You can try, but I cant promised any unbiased result.. Host are immortal creature in their games, there were never 2 winners before, so I'm not gonna start now, either one or none.. Sooner or later someone gonna betray the other ( Or got modkilled due to forgetting to submit their action)

Thank you, its been a pleasure since I I achieve my target of fooling 1 person atleast.

Phase 04

The set for hours upon hour just doing nothing as neither of them are moving an inch. No one expect that they are going with the treaty that they conclude earlier but life sure has its way of making surprises. It’s like neither of them even though what going happen to them if neither is able to leave the place. It’s not like there will be fresh food delivered to them…

“Ding Dong”

Somebody ordered PIZZA? (In Italian Slang), said the anonymous figure. He lay down a plain pizza like pizza was invented ages ago. At first @Celever and @Reinforce seem puzzled but after seeing Fresh Lemon Juice poured in glasses in front of them, they ravage the food away without thinking if they are hallucinating or if the food is free from poison. After filling up their empty stomach they quickly took out their secret weapon and aim it the anonymous figure (from now one refer as Drac). In a blink of an eye, they now face each other in the center of the room. “Really, I just gave you food and you want to kill me, such rude attitude. Where did you learn them? Probably from that bunch of carcasses. They are dead for a reason. You better decide who gonna live, I’m only releasing at most one of you.” In a flash, Celever threw his boosted artifact hoping to kill Drac while Reinforce only use a normal weapon.

Unfortunate for them, being immortal, the weapon just stuck through Drac’s body and being a magical being, he simply swish away the weapon like they were dust. Drac simply vanish in the shadows and left Celever and Reinforce dumbfound.

I simply have to admit defeat to you guys

WINNERS:
You didn’t actually think I have given up did you?

You have 48 hours to think of an Action. Really think what your next step would be, I can play your little game of doing nothing. You are only allowed to send in your action for Phase 05 after the 48 hours period has passed. Failure to follow the instruction may lead to a certain death.

I’m not mad or frustrated just curious to see what going to happen next.

1. Celever has used a PIERCING SHOT but FAILED

2. Celever and Reinforce SURVIVED Phase 04

Dammit I didn't read the spoiler properly at first; I thought we'd both won and that we'd made RAF! history!

Buuuuuuuut it wasn't meant to be, apparently. Can you think of any more loopholes, RF? <3 If he's only letting one of us go, maybe we should try the ol' one huge trench coat with two people inside it? That always works in cartoons! :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back