Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! 5 - Delta Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit I didn't read the spoiler properly at first; I thought we'd both won and that we'd made RAF! history!

Buuuuuuuut it wasn't meant to be, apparently. Can you think of any more loopholes, RF? <3 If he's only letting one of us go, maybe we should try the ol' one huge trench coat with two people inside it? That always works in cartoons! :v

You can try.

Dammit I didn't read the spoiler properly at first; I thought we'd both won and that we'd made RAF! history!

Buuuuuuuut it wasn't meant to be, apparently. Can you think of any more loopholes, RF? <3 If he's only letting one of us go, maybe we should try the ol' one huge trench coat with two people inside it? That always works in cartoons! :v

Yeah, we can go with that.

But then there was a first time that no one won because they both shot each other, right? Maybe there is a first time too for two players refusing to shoot each other? Haha.

Yeah, we can go with that.

But then there was a first time that no one won because they both shot each other, right? Maybe there is a first time too for two players refusing to shoot each other? Haha.
I'm sure this game will have to end eventually if we really refuse to shoot each other for that long!

Give it a couple years, maybe? Dx

I'm sure this game will have to end eventually if we really refuse to shoot each other for that long!

Give it a couple years, maybe? Dx

There will be time when either of you will not follow my special rule that will be generated for each phase... Since i think it defeat the original purpose of RAF to let more than 1 player survive

There will be time when either of you will not follow my special rule that will be generated for each phase... Since i think it defeat the original purpose of RAF to let more than 1 player survive
Speaking of the special rules, the 48 hour period has now passed. @Reinforce, we can send in our actions now.

i wouldnt be around for a while, (now on mobile cant write effeciently so maybe later) do take your time

So sorry, I'm quite occupied at the moment, will try to get the new update before the weekend. Thank you for your patience

Phase 05

Time passes so slowly as @Celever and @Reinforce continue discussing. Drac seems to have lost interested in those two to the extent that come to visit a few time jus to drop of some food supplies and left without giving any sort of remarks. This continues for several days to the point that both Celever and Reinforce tried to provoke with multiple things but to no avail. Not one of their actions proof fruitful.

On the fifty day, Drac arrive with a box wrapped in colourful paper and big red ribbon. “Why you should not have, Christmas is past due”, said Celever. This comment also brings no reaction from this gloomy character. Drac approach the table left the box and disappeared into the shadows.

Reinforce is much tempted to open the present as fast as possible but he was stop by Celever who remind him that it might be a trap. After rethinking, Reinforce was going to say something when Celever twisted his neck and broke it.

Celever: “It’s looks like we enter into another realm. Never thought it would work”.

Reinforce: “Why did you do that for, it hurts like hell.”

Celever explains to Reinforce about the note he snatched earlier that given him the idea to do such a thing. When Reinforce ask for the note mentioned, Celever simply answer that the note was not carry forward to this realm.

“I see you made it here, I’m surprise you followed my suggestion but, I know you are bored with your current condition. Let me welcome you to the Underworld. I’m Osiris.”

Celever and Reinforce looked surprise upon looking the blue figure.

“You must excuse my husband, the face came with the job, and I’m Isis. Drac was not in the mood and ask us to attend you for a while.”

In a flash, something flew into the room and transform into a human figure with Falcon for its head. “Since I’m not a person for games, I’m going to end this now. You are both free to go, follow the bright light and you will be transported back to your realm. Unfortunately, those who died are not able to comeback; enjoy the rest of your life. Hope we never meet again.” He then murmurs off.

Celever and Reinforce walks towards the light into the WINNERS PORTAL, where they were greeted by pass winners before reaching the place they did the ritual in the beginning.

“Is it okay, I thought you planned on doing things together?”

“One of us bound to die anyway, I’m sure you will do something mischievous sooner or later. It’s best if it ends this way.”

“To use that device in the end, I never thought you used it in such a way.”

“At least the very least I owe him that, He ought to feel like a winner even if it’s only an illusion. Plus, you did give me the item to induce the hallucination in the first place. It’s really a potent amount.”

“You are right. I guess I have to send you back now. It was nice having you guys around while it last. Perhaps you want to stay and entertain me?”

“You wished, now send me back now!”

White light surrounds the area and the SURVIVOR was transported to the ritual circle surround by the mummified corpse of all the other victims. A big sign was left. “You should give them a proper burial or just leave them there to rot.”

WINNER of Ready, Aim, Fire! S02E05 DELTA STREAM > CELEVER

1. Celever has used a PIERCING SHOT on Reinforce

2. Reinforce was KILLED

Sorry for the long hiatus, thank you for your patience.

Oh right, this was still going on :p

Congrats to Celever then.
Not the greatest victory in the world, but things were taking a while so I wanted to open up the queue for possibly another edition in the near future. It was fun being in a peace treaty with you while it lasted, though! :p

Anyway, I wouldnt be hosting RAF 6 due to my schedule getting pack and because I want to join the next game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back