• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Rayeels Updated list with Boundaries Crossed Please Help

RE: Rayquaza EX Eelektrik deck NEED last minute help for battle roads

Dweaver said:
I thought the same thing but Ive been having trouble with my eels being prized, or discarding them off a juniper, or something else so Im not sure if I want to go down to 4-3 because I usually like to have ATLEAST 2 eels out and Ive had trouble with that with 4-3.

I'm going to be honest, then you are playing the deck wrong.
If you are having to juniper them away then there is a problem else where in the deck.
the 4th eel is just taking up space and will almost never come into play.

ashtavakra said:
If you are having to juniper them away then there is a problem else where in the deck.
If I do take it out what could I replace it with

Dweaver said:
If I do take it out what could I replace it with

personally the only changes i would make would be
-1 eel
-1 rayquaza SR

+1 max potion
+1 eviolite
makes this deck so much more consistently "tanky",
the opponent can't keep with the damage, energy acceleration and healing. it's lethal.

ashtavakra said:
personally the only changes i would make would be
-1 eel
-1 rayquaza SR

+1 max potion
+1 eviolite
makes this deck so much more consistently "tanky",
the opponent can't keep with the damage, energy acceleration and healing. it's lethal.

I don't think I'm going to take out sr Ray because of donks but I think I will cut the eel for max potion

ashtavakra said:

So, what do you do when you have a Juniper and a Eel in hand, NEED to play a Supporter and Juniper is the only option? I can tell you it happens quite often, but I guess you prefer to wait until you topdeck a different Supporter.

But yeah, if you already play Super Rod there's no need for a 4th Eel. I would basically choose the 4th Eel over the Super Rod since you probably won't use the Super Rod for anything except the Eel anyway, and the Eel is searchable. The only difference is that you can get Tynamos back too. It comes down to your preference. If you use Super Rod, don't use 4 Eels, because it's a waste of space.

Roronoa Zoro said:
So, what do you do when you have a Juniper and a Eel in hand, NEED to play a Supporter and Juniper is the only option? I can tell you it happens quite often, but I guess you prefer to wait until you topdeck a different Supporter.

But yeah, if you already play Super Rod there's no need for a 4th Eel. I would basically choose the 4th Eel over the Super Rod since you probably won't use the Super Rod for anything except the Eel anyway, and the Eel is searchable. The only difference is that you can get Tynamos back too. It comes down to your preference. If you use Super Rod, don't use 4 Eels, because it's a waste of space.

Super rod also helps getting other guys out not just eels and it helps get my fire energy back

You need another Skyarrow Bridge, 1 is very risky because it can be prized or counter stadiumed. I would suggest taking out an Eviolite for it, 2 Eviolites tend to be enough.

Blah said:
You need another Skyarrow Bridge, 1 is very risky because it can be prized or counter stadiumed. I would suggest taking out an Eviolite for it, 2 Eviolites tend to be enough.
Yeah that's a good idea and I'm thinking of maybe just cutting eviolite because tool scrapper is really killing me

If you are worried about losing your eels off of Juniper, add another super rod. That way you can just shuffle them back into your deck without worry. And RR helps with receiving a diff supporter when you have Juniper in hand.

pkolaboy said:
If you are worried about losing your eels off of Juniper, add another super rod. That way you can just shuffle them back into your deck without worry. And RR helps with receiving a diff supporter when you have Juniper in hand.

Do you have any idea of what I can take our for rr and super rod

I wouldn't advise Random Receiver'ing when you only have a Juniper in hand, because many times I just get another Juniper. Maybe that's just my luck xD

Roronoa Zoro said:

yeah, but im thinking if he plays random reciever as well, the chances of top decking anything to get a fresh hand is much greater.

i don't have a problem with the deck and i know hes probably subconsciously trying to keep it a little bit to his original taste and be a hipster. but sometimes you just have to go cookie cutter on the deck in some areas to compete. it's sad that pokemon has lost its originality and creativity, but it's the truth. the sets in this current format aren't all that fun, but it is still early in the format. with the scarce number of supporters to choose from, options are limited on decks at the moment.

Dweaver said:
I never really looked at it that way. I really appreciate your help/suggestions. I'll definitely need some luck :p

I won't be able to battle tonight,but tommorrow I should be good. Just pm with what website you play on and your username

Sorry, I just say this now.

http://www2.playtcg.me/

My user-name is ash1709

Dweaver said:
I never really looked at it that way. I really appreciate your help/suggestions. I'll definitely need some luck :p

I won't be able to battle tonight,but tommorrow I should be good. Just pm with what website you play on and your username

My user-name is ash1709

ash1709 said:

My user-name is ash1709
Alright I also playtcg and my username is Charizard2. Ill battle you just pm when u want to battle

Roronoa Zoro said:
I wouldn't advise Random Receiver'ing when you only have a Juniper in hand, because many times I just get another Juniper. Maybe that's just my luck xD
Instead of Random Receiver should I just play more supporters

ashtavakra said:
yeah, but im thinking if he plays random reciever as well, the chances of top decking anything to get a fresh hand is much greater.

i don't have a problem with the deck and i know hes probably subconsciously trying to keep it a little bit to his original taste and be a hipster. but sometimes you just have to go cookie cutter on the deck in some areas to compete. it's sad that pokemon has lost its originality and creativity, but it's the truth. the sets in this current format aren't all that fun, but it is still early in the format. with the scarce number of supporters to choose from, options are limited on decks at the moment.
Yeah ikr rogue decks are just harder to build now than they used to due to less good support to work with

UPDATE now running Skyla need deck help for Cities.

Back