• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Quitting Pokemon, Trade your Legend of Zelda stuff for my Pokemon Stuff

Are My Cardz Good?

• Total voters
RE: PokemonRulez101's Trades: Have Pokemon Games for Trade, Need Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire

Did you find something for it?

RE: PokemonRulez101's Trades: Have Pokemon Games for Trade, Need Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire

SoulSilver for Ruby?

are you asking me or telling me

i'll take that trade. is soul silver in good working condition?

It works and saves perfectly! PM to confirm!

RE: PokemonRulez101's Trades: Have Pokemon Games for Trade, Need Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and a Deck Box

Hi! I've got Pokemon Sapphire - interested in the Blaziken ex CG.

RE: PokemonRulez101's Trades: Have Pokemon Games for Trade, Need Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and a Deck Box

~xatu~: Are you interested in any Pokemon games?

Nope, just the Blaziken really.
Could you do:
My:
Sapphire version

Your:
Blaziken ex
Zekrom Promo?

Could I please see a pic of the Sapphire?

Of course! http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff503/mystic6677/?action=view&current=SSPX0014.jpg

It's real. PM me to confirm!

BUMP! Need a Deck Box!

RE: PokemonRulez101's Trades: Have Pokemon Games for Trade, Need a Deck Box - Pic Please!

Have any unlisted primes?

RE: PokemonRulez101's Trades: Have Pokemon Games for Trade, Need Pokemon Crystal

Do you have anything from my wants?

I'm also semi-interested in your:

Walrein ex PK
Kyogre ex CG
Aerodactyl ex SS

I'm willing to trade some of my cards that work with the e-reader I sent you.

Edit: You can send me a PM once you're on and I'll reply more quickly.

RE: PokemonRulez101's Trades: Have Pokemon Games, Need The Legend of Zelda OoT for 3DS

BUMP! Need Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS!

RE: PokemonRulez101's Trades: Have Pokemon Games, Need The Legend of Zelda OoT for 3DS

CML for Black 3DS

I have some Video Games for trade, and OOT 3D that I MIGHT trade

Back