Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Heatran-Blaziken

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Spread Decks

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • A Good Roque!

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
I saw a couple of Gigas. One Top Cut seniors. The other two finished 3-2 on the day in the Masters division.

I'm going to have to agree with Foxtrot on this one.

Though my opinion probably doesn't matter.

DawnOfXatu said:
Also Paper Pokemon Master: 20+ Energies is way to much. I would say that a limit should be 18 as after that you find that there isn't much more to be used. Also it interferes with you tech and trainer space.

I play 18 Energy. That's why I said 20-ish energy.

Foxtrot said:
DawnOfXatu said:
I'll let the same be for Machamp, would you mind letting me know what general area you are in? I want to play your Gigas a lot.

Also Paper Pokemon Master: 20+ Energies is way to much. I would say that a limit should be 18 as after that you find that there isn't much more to be used. Also it interferes with you tech and trainer space.
There was one machamp deck there (slightly lower then average I'll assume) but mostly regular decks (kingdra, magnezone, t-tar, dusknoir, gengar, and even another gigas). I went 7-0 on the day, beating kingdra (played by the national champion) twice, magnezone twice (played by a multiple t32/16 worlds senior), mirror match (X_X), tyranitar, and another kingdra (played by a good old-school player getting back into the game). Overall,t he deck played incredibly well and annoyed the crud out of people (gotta love 2 turns of discarding 2 magnezones, magnezone lv. x, and a premier ball and koing a claydol).

Was this BR you won? Never mind, it looks very impressive!
Would you mind to PM me your list? Because now I'm really convinced!
(Where all these decks you went against played by an avarage player? Just wondering :p )

Back