• Heatran-Blaziken

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Spread Decks

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • A Good Roque!

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Zyflair said:
Jumpluff is a tech. Not the best, but it sure beats what you've been saying.

All I see is nonsense. You just talk about "Oh you don't know how I can play around it."

PROVE IT INSTEAD JUST TRASHTALKING EVERYTHIN'!

BTW a mid/late game Machamp can easily get 3/4 energies to destroy you with rage or strong-willed (Which does 80 when you stop and think about it).
It beats what I've been saying? Then please play it and lose, so you can see why you're wrong.

Sorry, again, that you don't have access to good combos and don't see how gigas works. I dont' think I will prove it because I don't like playing mirror.

Yeah, if I just sit there and go "Oh, that machamp is sitting there while my opponet gives me prizes...I'll just let it live and keep drawing prizes". Oh wait...I'm still winnning in that case.

to Zyflair & Foxtrot (and maybe some others):
as I already said: Regigigas is slower when looking at the energy's, needs a starter/ enery accellerator, can get donk'd, though it has 170 HP (combined with Snowpoint Temple)
and good attacks for a basic.

Machamp is a donking machine, the SF Machamp+Machamp Lv.X+ {F} energy= 100
DP Machamp+ all the others mentioned before=130 (under some circumstances)

Machamp VS Regigigas
all of the Regi's are donkable and lost without Unown G, due to Regigigas Lv.X weakness:
Machamp Lv.X will still donk Regigigas Lv.X anyway.

Overall:
Machamp will beat Regigigas.

If you are still arguing, there is only one option: Redshark!
Feel free to use this network if you can't find one:
network: the_redshark_battle_community
Password: Redshark

(Please tell/post/PM me the result of your match!)

Atleast I will consider it settled.
In my oppinion Zyflair won the discussion.

Forget it. I'm not playing against him. We'd be stuck flaming each other for about 30 minutes.

Foxtrot said:
Sorry, again, that you don't have access to good combos and don't see how gigas works. I don't' think I will prove it because I don't like playing mirror.
I have destroyed Battle Roads and won a few Cities with many rogue decks and some archedecks. I apologize that you're stuck attacking my credibility over and over again. I think everyone should be like you: So arrogant that it's plainly beyond repair.

This website is to discuss what works and what doesn't, and what doesn't work we try to improve. If you don't feel like agreeing with anyone but yourself, please get off. Now.

You can't play mirror? How in the world can you deal with the archedecks then? If you're playing a Kingdra deck, then you might as well be able to know how to defeat one too.

As a last remark, you're actually right about the Regi comment. I have no idea on how to make it work. Then again, it's not hard to beat either.

Zyflair said:
Forget it. I'm not playing against him. We'd be stuck flaming each other for about 30 minutes.

Foxtrot said:
Sorry, again, that you don't have access to good combos and don't see how gigas works. I don't' think I will prove it because I don't like playing mirror.
I have destroyed Battle Roads and won a few Cities with many rogue decks and some archedecks. I apologize that you're stuck attacking my credibility over and over again. I think everyone should be like you: So arrogant that it's plainly beyond repair.

This website is to discuss what works and what doesn't, and what doesn't work we try to improve. If you don't feel like agreeing with anyone but yourself, please get off. Now.

You can't play mirror? How in the world can you deal with the archedecks then? If you're playing a Kingdra deck, then you might as well be able to know how to defeat one too.

As a last remark, you're actually right about the Regi comment. I have no idea on how to make it work. Then again, it's not hard to beat either.
GFY. I've destroyed many cities, states, regs, and nats with rogue decks. It's not hard when to wreck the competition with a good, unknown deck.

I've agreed to quite a few comments on here. However, why should I just post "I agree" in all the other threads when it does absolutely nothing? Thats utterly pointless and is just short of spam.

You obviously can't read. I said I don't like to play mirror, because often times it comes down to whoever has the better start. I can guarentee I could outplay most people here in mirror, but I just don't like archtypes.

Could you tell how you know its easy to beat when you don't even know whats in it? And please don't think a good gigas is with the 3 regis....

Unless my league has horrible Regi players (then again, they probably are...), I don't see what's so special about them.

Normally if you don't like something, it's something you can't cope with. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

You can agree. It's not that hard. What makes it better is that you can even improve on the idea. I'm not saying that disagreeing isn't good (far from it), but you can't put everything off. That just becomes short of flaming.

As with your record, I'm not impressed. States, cities, and Battle roads are too simple to win. If you really won Regionals and Nats (I'm sure you've only top cutted here), please come see me Worlds, and we'll have a good time arguing.

Foxtrot said:
Pokémaniac said:
Foxtrot, let me explain something to you.

Machamp-
1 shots all your Pokemon for 1 Energy
Has decent HP
Can easily "swarm" or recover lost champs.
Can be candied and KO T1 more consistently then any card ever.
Does not need the donk factor.
Can hit decently even with, say, Unown G. (Lol, 200 for one energy with X on Gigas X. =P)

Regigias-
Needs multiple energy to 2-shot Machamp
Gets 1-shotted
Can't recover as quickly as Machamp
Is a Lvl X.
Is weakness to Machamp(Not that that matters when champ 1-hits you anyway)
Lets just weed out the ignorence here... I’ll try… Its ignorance BTW.
One shots all of my pokemon? What am I playing, 3-1 gigas and nothing else? lmao. Also, G says hellooooooooooooo. G IS an inconvenience, but not as much of one as you think. Machamp’s other attacks both OHKO Regigias with minimal luck.
Funny thing about gigas. It doesn't die. It does when it gets one shotted.
I'll agree with this one. Progress! Hallelujah!
Against gigas, yes, it does. Not when the game plays out with you scrambling to keep a Gigas out for a turn so you can sacrifice a Prize card to half kill me, only to die the next turn. Even with G, the concept of a lvl X makes it slower than Machamp
Awwwww, too bad his attack removes the damage to gain the effect. By recover I mean get over death. Machamp simply re-candies and gets another KO. You have to lvl Up and KO something, effectively costing you 2 prizes

He does have a great pokepower there...and there is energy pickup. Still harder to set up then Champ. Like a lot harder
OH BABY??? 150 hp gets one shoted? I'll have to tell that the all the people playing jumpluff who say nothing does 90. BY CHAMP. CONSISTANTY. READ ITS FIRST ATTACK.
Doesn't need to. I get gigas up t2-3 every time (with good support) and, again, it doesn't die. Champ One shots it!
...Point here? Azelf/multiple premier balls means I'm okay. You can’t just smack it down out of nowhere like a candied Champ. Also, thank you for bring the whole only one part to my attention.
Good, as its weakness isn't that bad (since champ is in a metagame with how many psychic decks?). I'd take fighting weakness over pretty much any other weakness atm (except maybe fire) But that’s not the debate, is it? You keep going off-topic. It IS weakness to Champ, and that DOES mean that even G can’t save it effectively.

You are a constant source of amusement Foxtrot. Please stay active.

1) You need 3 heads. That more then minimal luck. sorry. And good luck ever getting rage off.
2) Yup, but it never does, so this point is mute.
3) LOL seriously, good luck at brs. I hope you don't have to face a good gigas list.
4) No I don't. lol at this idea.
5) Only if you play a bad list, which I'll assume you have (if you've even faced gigas).
6) Sorry but no. And I haven't seen you list something else to help you back up this one. Go ahead, say it. Fighting pokemon. Rayquaza. Thats it, outside of extreeme crap (4 energy on md infernape, ect.).
7) lol I love repeating the same thing too.
8) Point taken, but lol, who do you honestly thing will see play first? Thats what I thought.
9) No, you keep going off topic. All you've listed is gigas only meh matchup, machamp. The O.P. asked for which deck to play for cities. You keep whiffing on any other deck choice, therefore making my choice legit and yours laughable. Champ scoops to too much to be a force past round 3. Gigas doesn't.

You are as well. I love when people talk like a clueless baby.

Foxtrot said:
1) You need 3 heads. That more then minimal luck. sorry. And good luck ever getting rage off.
No, I can't one-shot you with Hurricane Punch easily, but I can definitely two-shot you with it (3 out of 8 heads? Ha). You're right with the rage comment, but I can one-shot you if you don't have unown G out anyway.
2) Yup, but it never does.
It is when you end up without a Roseanne's to get your precious Unown.
3) LOL seriously, good luck at brs. I hope you don't have to face a good gigas list.
I don't even know what the heck you're talking about. Give me a good gigas list and then we'll actually get somewhere.
4) No I don't. lol at this idea.
Fine then. Don't sacrifice something. Stay stuck with two energies, ready to get 2HKOd and doing nothing but 30 damage.
5) Only if you play a bad list, which I'll assume you have (if you've even faced gigas).
See #3
6) Sorry but no. And I haven't seen you list something else to help you back up this one. Go ahead, say it. Fighting pokemon. Rayquaza. Thats it, outside of extreeme crud (4 energy on md infernape, ect.).
Why bother? Champ murders this thing already. That's good enough.
7) lol I love repeating the same thing too.
Definitely. You repeat nothing but a bunch of lols.
8) Point taken, but lol, who do you honestly thing will see play first? Thats what I thought.
I see a T2 Champ donk
9) No, you keep going off topic. All you've listed is gigas only meh matchup, machamp. The O.P. asked for which deck to play for cities. You keep whiffing on any other deck choice, therefore making my choice legit and yours laughable. Champ scoops to too much to be a force past round 3. Gigas doesn't.
Every round is the same. Besides, Champ destroys other things besides Gigas.

You are as well. I love when people talk like a clueless baby.
We've ought to chat more then.

1) Unless I sacrifice and heal 20 (not hard at all). Then you go, oh back to square one, except that champ is probably going to die.
2) I run MORE then enough to get my 3 unown gs. Sorry but roseanne's isn't my only out (its just the easiest).
3) Again, no need to have people netdeck the deck. I've given alot of decent clues throughout my posts in this forum, so you should be able to assemble a decent list.
4) Ummm...no? lol Sorry I can manually attach t3-on to my gigas, if the first one happens to die (which it rarely ever does....and I mean, I've only see it die to a champ and gengar flips)
5) See #3
6) And gengar murders champ. And dusknoir murders champ. And scizor murders champ. Hmmmmmm, and guess who beats all of those? Certainly not gigas.
7) Yup, cause I'm getting quite a few from this.
8) I see a t2 gigas donk. Oh, you didn't realize that the deck does that? My bad. But it does and it does it scarely often (scary for the opponet that is).
9) Not really. It only has a few decent matchups, and thats with techs. I'm not even going to start on the techs gigas can and does run.

Foxtrot said:
1) Unless I sacrifice and heal 20 (not hard at all). Then you go, oh back to square one, except that champ is probably going to die.
Where did the 20 come from? Assuming I'm only using the first attack, I'm dealing 60 damage per turn. Secondly, the prize exchange is even, only that I can easily bring my Champ back anyway. No, we're both at square one
2) I run MORE then enough to get my 3 unown gs. Sorry but roseanne's isn't my only out (its just the easiest).
Things happen. Who knows? Maybe you'll end up starting with an Unown G like people start off with a Baltoy. Except you run either 3 or 4, while people only run 2 Baltoys. Guess what? Your chance is higher.
3) Again, no need to have people netdeck the deck. I've given alot of decent clues throughout my posts in this forum, so you should be able to assemble a decent list.
Plently, but I'm far from getting your energy list
4) Ummm...no? lol Sorry I can manually attach t3-on to my gigas, if the first one happens to die (which it rarely ever does...and I mean, I've only see it die to a champ and gengar flips)
Rarely? If I attached only one energy for my first Champ to get KOd when you sacrifice something, By T3, I'm going to start Hurrican Punching you. The first one will eventually die and you've already sacrificed two Pokemon to keep it alive will tanking your second one. You tell how it's going to happen then.
5) See #3
6) And gengar murders champ. And dusknoir murders champ. And scizor murders champ. Hmmmmmm, and guess who beats all of those? Certainly not gigas.
Funny. Life is a circle. Gigas' matchup is roughly 50-50 across the board. Happy?
7) Yup, cause I'm getting quite a few from this.
8) I see a t2 gigas donk. Oh, you didn't realize that the deck does that? My bad. But it does and it does it scarely often (scary for the opponet that is).
Only way I see you donk me is if you sacrifice once, because you'd only have two energies on you by T2. 30 damage isn't going to donk anything. Secondly, if I run that stupid Sableye for setup, you'd end up sacrificing a Pokemon just to KO a basic. Yeah, real smart.
9) Not really. It only has a few decent matchups, and thats with techs. I'm not even going to start on the techs gigas can and does run.
Talk to DOX about that. He's the one with the best Champ decks.

1) From my list? And no, sorry, basic>stage 2 with recovery. I don't see how on earth you can say otherwise.
2) I run 13 basics, so guess what? I won't start with gigas that often. The list is designed to not care about that.
3) The energy should be pretty obvious. 16 is what you need. :/
4) Again, only targeting champ? lol
6) LMAO. His matchups are 50/50 across the board? LOL I'm undefeated against dusknoir, lost only one to gengar (amazing flips), and I'm X-0 against scizor (easily gigas best matchup).
8) (or whatever number I"m at now) Ummmmm....duh? lol and then I draw a prize and am ahead on board devolopment by at least 2 turns with a 150 hp monster. Hmmm. And whoopie, you used a few supporters before you died. I disrupt and controll your board from here on out after your stableye dies.
9) Ummmmm....not really. Not impressed with the lists.

^wow... 2 pages of you guys fighting... :( sad.... i guess i'll go back on topic and say T-Tar is my choice as the best for cities as it has good matchups VS. gengar/dusknoir (not together!) and can be a monster once it gets out.

DDR said:
to Zyflair & Foxtrot (and maybe some others):
as I already said: Regigigas is slower when looking at the energy's, needs a starter/ enery accellerator, can get donk'd, though it has 170 HP (combined with Snowpoint Temple)
and good attacks for a basic.

Machamp is a donking machine, the SF Machamp+Machamp Lv.X+ {F} energy= 100
DP Machamp+ all the others mentioned before=130 (under some circumstances)

Machamp VS Regigigas
all of the Regi's are donkable and lost without Unown G, due to Regigigas Lv.X weakness:
Machamp Lv.X will still donk Regigigas Lv.X anyway.

Overall:
Machamp will beat Regigigas.

Atleast I will consider it settled.
In my oppinion Zyflair won the discussion.
Forget it. The OP is done with this a long time ago.

I'm outta here.

Freaky_Jirachi said:
T-tar is a good and powerfull deck, but a good rouge deck will allways have the suprise factor tough :)

Yes that's true, but the rogue deck needs to be a good one. (I personally prefer playing a good rogue over playing a good archtype :p )

Foxtrot said:
9) Ummmmm...not really. Not impressed with the lists.

Like you, I tend to not go spilling my decklists around the whole world. I keep secret techs and I have different strategies as far as my decks go. So you want to argue? I'm game. However I don't personally like to spam other peoples threads with white noise. You want to argue for Gigas? Be my guest PM me.

Use T-Tar with 20-ish Energy. I play T-Tar and do 100+ every turn with Grind. T-Tar is also great because he is so easy to get. Use MoonLight Stadium with him too.
Hope this helped :D

DawnOfXatu said:
Foxtrot said:
9) Ummmmm...not really. Not impressed with the lists.

Like you, I tend to not go spilling my decklists around the whole world. I keep secret techs and I have different strategies as far as my decks go. So you want to argue? I'm game. However I don't personally like to spam other peoples threads with white noise. You want to argue for Gigas? Be my guest PM me.
Naw, I'll let the pile of cc wins start to show up and prove gigas. Looks like Mikey won today with it...

I'll let the same be for Machamp, would you mind letting me know what general area you are in? I want to play your Gigas a lot.

Also Paper Pokemon Master: 20+ Energies is way to much. I would say that a limit should be 18 as after that you find that there isn't much more to be used. Also it interferes with you tech and trainer space.

DawnOfXatu said:
I'll let the same be for Machamp, would you mind letting me know what general area you are in? I want to play your Gigas a lot.

Also Paper Pokemon Master: 20+ Energies is way to much. I would say that a limit should be 18 as after that you find that there isn't much more to be used. Also it interferes with you tech and trainer space.
There was one machamp deck there (slightly lower then average I'll assume) but mostly regular decks (kingdra, magnezone, t-tar, dusknoir, gengar, and even another gigas). I went 7-0 on the day, beating kingdra (played by the national champion) twice, magnezone twice (played by a multiple t32/16 worlds senior), mirror match (X_X), tyranitar, and another kingdra (played by a good old-school player getting back into the game). Overall,t he deck played incredibly well and annoyed the crap out of people (gotta love 2 turns of discarding 2 magnezones, magnezone lv. x, and a premier ball and koing a claydol).

Back