Like the title says, I don't know what to choose from, These are my options:

T-Tar
Gengar
Scizor
Something Spready
Things with Heatran (Blaziken)
Magnevire
Other

Q:What do you mean with "Something Spready''?
A:Things like Frosslass, Yanmega, Bronzong (if you a different awsome spreader tell/PM me)

Q:What is ''Other''?
A:If you think a rogue deck can beat all archtypes, tell/pm me.
I also have some roques in my signature, please tell wich one is best.

I doubt people will suggest ''Kingdra'' but I'm very anti-Kingdra.

Please help me make this very hard decision!
Thanks in advance.

{EDIT: added Magnevire to options, if know how to edit a poll, let me know.}
{EDIT2: found a solution, treat good roque as M-Vire. please do let me know if you think one roque will win.}

I would personally pick T-Tar.

It spreads really well once powered but its first attack is also good how it does 20x the number of energy.

I also think you should play it because its Pokebody will let you search for basic dark energy and get him powered.

But you have the choice to play whatever you feel like.

Hope I helped! :)

Go T-Tar, he is a simple and straightforward deck.

Also I saw that you spell rogue with a Q, you may want to fix that.

^ Not nessecarily. Machamp destroys them

T-Tar is straightforward and still powerful. I'd say go with that.

Gigas beats champ, unless champ is built t2 style or you're playing a bad gigas list (which most of you are). And t2 champ, unless you face it round 1-2 of the tourny, doesn't go far.

A reply to all of you :p

CynthiaFan101 said:

It spreads really well once powered but its first attack is also good how it does 20x the number of energy.

I also think you should play it because its Pokebody will let you search for basic dark energy and get him powered.

Yes T-Tar is very nice, I'm playing T-Tar on Redshark as my current deck, but it's some kind of slow when I play it, I'm sure ''Deck Garage'' can help that!

Joethegreat1 said:
You have to love spread decks. They are just to good. T-Tar is good as well.

That's right!! Spread decks are my favorites!

DawnOfXatu said:
Go T-Tar, he is a simple and straightforward deck.

Also I saw that you spell rogue with a Q, you may want to fix that.

Fixed it in the post!

Foxtrot said:
Regigias...bdif.

Regigigas is powerfull, but it's slow and....

Zyflair said:
^ Not nessecarily. Machamp destroys them

T-Tar is straightforward and still powerful. I'd say go with that.

...as Zyflair: said Machamp destroys it.

Foxtrot said:
Gigas beats champ, unless champ is built t2 style or you're playing a bad gigas list (which most of you are). And t2 champ, unless you face it round 1-2 of the tourny, doesn't go far.

Almost every Machamp decks are turn 2 style.

Then gigas doesn't have to worry about champ. Champ doesn't beat gigas t2 style anyways. Its only beats gigas if it donks.

Foxtrot said:
Yeah and I either donk your basic (All of the Regis are basic in case if your ignorant brain hasn't registered that yet. You know what that means? You funny little 150hp Regi LV.X goes down with only one energy.), or deal flippy damage from 0 to 120, or crush you with 60-180 damage.

Machamp goes very far.

Zyflair said:
Foxtrot said:
Yeah and I either donk your basic (All of the Regis are basic in case if your ignorant brain hasn't registered that yet. You know what that means? You funny little 150hp Regi LV.X goes down with only one energy.), or deal flippy damage from 0 to 120, or crush you with 60-180 damage.

Machamp goes very far.
LMFAO. haha thank you very much for the good laugh. Where are you from? I wish you luck against every player who plays gigas. If you honestly expect machamp to donk a good gigas list, keep dreaming.

^for champ to donk gigas it needs:
machop
candy
machamp

for regigigas to kill champ it needs:
a LV.X out...
kill one of your pokes...
3 different energy in your discard pile!

so you tell me which is harder :/

Foxtrot, let me explain something to you.

Machamp-
1 shots all your Pokemon for 1 Energy
Has decent HP
Can easily "swarm" or recover lost champs.
Can be candied and KO T1 more consistently then any card ever.
Does not need the donk factor.
Can hit decently even with, say, Unown G. (Lol, 200 for one energy with X on Gigas X. =P)

Regigias-
Needs multiple energy to 2-shot Machamp
Gets 1-shotted
Can't recover as quickly as Machamp
Is a Lvl X.
Is weakness to Machamp(Not that that matters when champ 1-hits you anyway)

CynthiaFan101 said:

Yes T-Tar is very nice, I'm playing T-Tar on Redshark as my current deck, but it's some kind of slow when I play it, I'm sure ''Deck Garage'' can help that!

Well my T-tar list is very fast setup.
You could PM me so I could help you with it if you need help.

Foxtrot said:
LMFAO. haha thank you very much for the good laugh. Where are you from? I wish you luck against every player who plays gigas. If you honestly expect machamp to donk a good gigas list, keep dreaming.
One energy is all it needs. Even if I don't donk your Regi, I still OHKO you with only one energy.

And if I'm not mistaken, Regi takes two hits to KO Machamp.

OHKO > 2HKO.

Machamp may need a Rare Candy to get there, but the prize advantage will switch hands.

FYI BTW, I'm playing T-Tar for cities.

Pokémaniac said:
Foxtrot, let me explain something to you.

Machamp-
1 shots all your Pokemon for 1 Energy
Has decent HP
Can easily "swarm" or recover lost champs.
Can be candied and KO T1 more consistently then any card ever.
Does not need the donk factor.
Can hit decently even with, say, Unown G. (Lol, 200 for one energy with X on Gigas X. =P)

Regigias-
Needs multiple energy to 2-shot Machamp
Gets 1-shotted
Can't recover as quickly as Machamp
Is a Lvl X.
Is weakness to Machamp(Not that that matters when champ 1-hits you anyway)
Lets just weed out the ignorence here...
One shots all of my pokemon? What am I playing, 3-1 gigas and nothing else? lmao. Also, G says hellooooooooooooo.
Funny thing about gigas. It doesn't die.
I'll agree with this one.
Against gigas, yes, it does.
Awwwww, too bad his attack removes the damage to gain the effect.

He does have a great pokepower there...and there is energy pickup.
OH BABY??? 150 hp gets one shoted? I'll have to tell that the all the people playing jumpluff who say nothing does 90.
Doesn't need to. I get gigas up t2-3 every time (with good support) and, again, it doesn't die.
...Point here? Azelf/multiple premier balls means I'm okay.
Good, as its weakness isn't that bad (since champ is in a metagame with how many psychic decks?). I'd take fighting weakness over pretty much any other weakness atm (except maybe fire).

Unown G is your only way to stay alive. Otherwise it gets one-shotted (Whereas Jumpluff only gets 20 or no damage). Machamp type is your weakness, meaning I only need to deal 80 to OHKO your Regi LV.X. Go ahead, keep bringing him back, keep sacrificing to attack me. I've either one shot you or use two/three to attack.

BTW Strong-Willed as a last resort also OHKOs you and has a chance of staying alive.

Zyflair said:
Unown G is your only way to stay alive. Otherwise it gets one-shotted (Whereas Jumpluff only gets 20 or no damage). Machamp type is your weakness, meaning I only need to deal 80 to OHKO your Regi LV.X. Go ahead, keep bringing him back, keep sacrificing to attack me. I've either one shot you or use two/three to attack.

BTW Strong-Willed as a last resort also OHKOs you and has a chance of staying alive.
I love the whole jumpluff is good thing you keep bringin up. Yeah, against machamp, it clearly shines. :/ 80 damage? Where do you do 80 damage with champ? 3 heads? Rage? LOL. Sorry to burst your bubble, but gigas can easily play around champ. Sorry that you haven't the reasources to figure out how. As for strong willed, thats easy uxie bait and I'll gladly make you flip to live (though I can easillllly play around his attack as well).

Jumpluff is a tech. Not the best, but it sure beats what you've been saying.

All I see is nonsense. You just talk about "Oh you don't know how I can play around it."

PROVE IT INSTEAD JUST TRASHTALKING EVERYTHIN'!

BTW a mid/late game Machamp can easily get 3/4 energies to destroy you with rage or strong-willed (Which does 80 when you stop and think about it).

Back