Queen Elizabeth II Hospitalized

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/03/world/europe/britain-queen-elizabeth/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Hopefully she makes a speedy recovery!

Honestly, does this really matter? Yes, I know she's the queen and she's 86 years old, but people around the world experience these things every single day. What makes this particular hospitalization so special? As the article you posted said, "She is otherwise in good spirits and good health".

I hope she'll recover and be fine later, because I personally want her to outlast Victoria in years spent on the throne. She's already outlasted George III, and she's pretty close now!

...also I'm half-British and junk so yeah.

>implying that the Queen being hospitalized doesn't belong in News Headlines and Everyday Life
>implying we should turn this entire sub forum into one thread where people will be attempting to discuss 5 news stories at once

Anyways, back on topic... CHARLES DID IT. Since the Queen decided she's going to live forever, and accidents won't happen because she has 20 buff guys wearing sunglasses surrounding her at all times, he decided he had to make one happen. Can't say I blame the guy, he's been waiting 60 years for his authority. And it looks like he's going to have to wait a bit longer because the "spices" he put in her food obviously weren't "spicy" enough.

DNA said:
Starboard Driger said:
Anyways, back on topic... CHARLES DID IT. Since the Queen decided she's going to live forever, and accidents won't happen because she has 20 buff guys wearing sunglasses surrounding her at all times, he decided he had to make one happen. Can't say I blame the guy, he's been waiting 60 years for his authority. And it looks like he's going to have to wait a bit longer because the "spices" he put in her food obviously weren't "spicy" enough.
...I hate you ;-;

Was it the third sentence, because I think it was the third sentence.

(don't worry it will come soon enough... soon enough.)

DNA said:
I hope she'll recover and be fine later, because I personally want her to outlast Victoria in years spent on the throne. She's already outlasted George III, and she's pretty close now!

...also I'm half-British and junk so yeah.

Pfft. I've been British all my life and I wouldn't notice the difference if the royals were here or not. It would be interesting to see the longest reigning monarch in my lifetime however. It's not like I want her to die or anything, it's just history in the making.

I am British as well, and don't really care either. We know she is the queen and all, but it was just something minor and nothing to really worry about.

Delta said:
I wouldn't notice the difference if the royals were here or not.
^
This.

Maybe it feels different for me living across the pond.

Going to be honest and hope she does die so that this will be all the news is about and I can make fun of all the kids who are sad about this.

Not really but I don't know why somebody this worthless is making news this big.

Back