Pumpin Up Trash! RogueChomp's Top 32 Worlds Report

Machamp the Champion said:
RogueChomp said:
Good luck in Masters dude, you'll do great :D

Thanks! Good luck next season. As in, the season where all the good players age up and it's super freaking easy.

Don't worry all the JUNIORS age up :p

Actually, we get Sidney, Ian Rob, and Zach Bokhari.

#seniorlyfe

Again, nice work on T32 and it was great meeting you!

And Blah showed up!? I missed him then :(

Blui said:
#seniorlyfe

Yeah, it was nice meeting you too! Blah showed up during Swiss rounds to hang out and play in side events. When I saw him, I yelled "Blaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

RogueChomp said:
Blui said:
#seniorlyfe

Yeah, it was nice meeting you too! Blah showed up during Swiss rounds to hang out and play in side events. When I saw him, I yelled "Blaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

yeah ikr I was like OMG YOU CAME

i'm just too popular

I showed up towards the end of Swiss rounds, I was already on vacation in Vancouver and decided to stop by. I wasn't there for very long, I only really got to meet up with people I already knew :/ (I still think Angel doesn't even know I was there x____x)

Blah said:
i'm just too popular
Bahaha, that's a good one. If anyone is popular it's me. Everyone knows my hair gives me the superpower "attention".

I don't think we've formally met Roguechomp, but I thought I'd pop in and say congratulations like everyone else. Always nice to have a player represent Pokebeach and do well in a big event. :] Maybe I'll meet you in Philly this fall, since I'm assuming you'll be there.

Who's got the paparazzi now, Alex?

Either way, thanks guys, and I hope I meet you both next year. Drew, are you in masters next year?

RogueChomp said:

Either way, thanks guys, and I hope I meet you both next year. Drew, are you in masters next year?

Yeah I'm going into Masters this year. I have a list of rogue decks I've been using that I will use at the Battle Roads.

RogueChomp said:

Hey I finally got my report up so hah (I don't know why this matters... but it must!)

shush alex, that's advertising, you'll get banned

I knew you you were in Masters TPM, Yeah, I'll probably go to Philly Regs, so see yall there.

Back