PTCGO Tournament Alpha Testing

Played 2 tournaments and won both of them. I had some close games and some that were not close at all.

I played in 3 tournaments and won all of them with my mega kangaskhan/aromatisse deck. The first tournament I just battled a bunch of noobs, second tournament I somehow beat a Rayboar deck even though thats my worst matchup, and the third tournament I had to beat a Yveltal/Darkrai/Garbodor deck.

MT. Equin0x said:
tournament I just battled a bunch of noobs.

Noobs? That's not exactly a nice choice of a word, IMO....

Anyway, I've been thinking, with how much progress PTCGO tournament Alpha tests have made, I wonder where it'll go, in the grand scheme of things?

Tournaments Alpha Test July 2nd @ 10:00PM PDT

The next alpha test of the Tournaments feature will occur from July 2nd at 10:00PM PDT to July 3rd at 5:00AM PDT.

Wow! That's such a long time. Maybe they want to offer a parallel play against Nationals. Heh heh~

I finally got around to my first ever tourney. I guess I was a little too hyped up for these. It sure is boring waiting ens for everyone to finish. But, it is a nice feature nonetheless.

New tournament test scheduled. Things are slightly different this time around.

The next alpha test of the Tournaments feature will occur from July 9th at 4:00PM PDT to 10:00PM PDT.

Format: Unlimited

Entry Requirement: 6 Tournament Tickets

Rewards:

1st – 5 boosters from the XY—Flashfire expansion
2nd – 3 boosters from the XY—Flashfire expansion
3rd/4th – 2 booster from the XY—Flashfire expansion
1st – 8th – 8 Trainer Tokens
1st – 8th – 6 Tournament Tickets

Format: Standard

Rewards:

Format: Theme Deck

Rewards:

Six ticket fee only, less packs for 1st/2nd but more for 3rd/4th.

A couple days ago I tried one of these things, it's a great and easy way to get packs. Anyone have the list of Tournament testing in August?

Tournaments is a easy way to win some booster packs and fast to get more Play coins.

To win is not hard but waiting for other players may be very boring.

Someone people always disconnect at the 1st move and leave the game ...

Attachments

• ea.png
    ea.png
    256.6 KB · Views: 16
Hikomikos said:
Tournaments is a easy way to win some booster packs and fast to get more Play coins.

To win is not hard but waiting for other players may be very boring.

Someone people always disconnect at the 1st move and leave the game ...

Well, last Sunday I was playing in a Theme Deck tourney and my opponents conceded right in the beginning of the match THE THREE TIMES. xD My only victory in a Tournament so far. xDD

Yay, just what I wanted! 12-6 AM testing for worlds (sarcasm).
Luckily I am getting comic-con tickets tomorrow at 7:30 PM, so it fits into my schedule, but I feel that they should really start the testing at 6 PM west coast time.

PumpedAaron said:
Tournament Testing August 8, 9:00 PM to 3:00 PM PDT (West Coast America).
They seriously need to post it sooner than that >: The last one was announced 4 days before or something like that ...

I played in a 4 tournaments the other day and won three of them and took second in the fourth. I was playing my pyroar deck in all four tournaments and could not get set up the fourth game, and my oppenent was able to get 2 garabdor out by turn 3.

Back