Project Custom-The Elite Fan Creations Tournament IT ALL STARTED HERE!

What do you think of Project Custom?

• Total voters
RE: Project Custom-The Elite Fan Creations Tournament BY INVITATION ONLY!

Ya Bellomence, you won! Let's all clap, and B-Ray, sorry I missed it. I got home at 12:30, so I couldn't make it.

Wow alot has happened, it sounds like the awards show went off with out a hitch!

First, and most important. CONGRATULATIONS BELLOMENCE!! The past few challenges i started realizing you never had a single bad piece (unlike me, i had some stinkers) and you were very consestand and awesome so kudos to you!

Second of all, B-Ray, thank you very much for this AWESOME contest! You were great!

Third of all, thank you judges, you did a phenomenal job and we couldnt have done it without you!

Fourth of all (to many of alls! -_-) MUCKSTER! Superb job, you really put up a fight, and you did great!

Ok, now here is my award speech

3 seems to be a common number in my life, especially in the pokemon world. In my first ever contest I participated in, INFERNAPES 2nd spriting contest, I got third. I won 3 awards for project custom, and I got third place in it as well! I could not be more happy in achieving 3rd place, I mean look at all the talented artists that were in this thing, sure some dropped out but there were so many that didnt! When it comes to the awards I think the greatest thing that stands out to me is winning the prize for the best overall art piece. I mean think about that, judges voted and decided, that I have composed the best peice of art in the game. I mean wow, what an honor. I couldnt be more thrilled about that! I also love the fact that I had the best effect in a peice and was able to edit it the best! So I thank you very much for those awards! Thank you.

Congratulations on winning Project Custom Bellomence, and you doubted yourself the whole way. :p

Congrats to you too Wes, IMO, you were the best. ;)

dmaster out.

Aqua Smeargle said:
OK, I'm back with my small announcment, hopefully everyone important is paying attention.

As an added prize to five lucky members that I feel deserve it I'm giving one "free" banner request. I though this was a nice prize given the quality (and rarity, now that my shop has closed) of a banner made by me and hope you will too. <<That came out sounding really braggy, but I didn't really intend it that way.

Anyway, who wins this?
Bellomence - For winning Project Custom. To be honest, you did come in as a bit of an underdog, and that makes your feat all the more incredible. Excellent job.
MUCKSTER - For making it to the finals and getting second. I understand that your specialty isn't visual art, but you had some good pieces, and your fanfic skills are great. Again, excellent job.
Monkeyking63 - For making it to the finals and getting third. You had some great (and not so great) pieces, and I though you did a great job of making them original. Once again, excellent job.
INFERNAPE - For keeping up a great, positive attitude about Project Custom and art in general. I think everyone reallly likes your spirit.
Wes1234 - For what was (no offense meant to the finalists) the best art in this competition. I'll be rooting for you in the next Project Custom.

*waits for clapping*

You'll all recive PMs with more details soon. Obviously, you don't have to request, but I'd like you to.

Firstly, congratz, Bello! You really deserve that win. I personally believe that I still have a little ways to go to catch up to you and your amazing art. Whatever anyone else thinks, though, we can all agree on one thing: You will be one tough person to beat come the next Project Custom. xD

Secondly, I am honored (and STILL in shock) to have recieved so many positive comments and awards, ESPECIALLY with this being my first contest, and the birth of my first few pieces, which all happen to be great (except the third round Palkia+Halo entry... I'm not really too thrilled with it compared to my other works). This has been a WONDERFUL learning experience for me, and I'm very thrilled to have discovered a hidden talent that I had never tapped into for many years. For personal art, banner-making will likely be the "route" I will take since I just love making them so much. I really look foward to the next contest, though. Who knows... I might discover another hidden talent along the way (like I don't have enough talents at my disposal, anyways? lol). Anyways, thank you all so much for the wonderful compliments! ^^

Thirdly... Banner request? Hmmm.... Well, I might have one idea... (Gee, do you think it involves Eevee/Eeveelutions? lol) It may be a bit much, though... I'll send it to you via PM after I post this.

Again, thanks all! *bows and leaves stage lol*

Congrats Bello on winning PC!

MK63,MUCKSTER, and Bello...You guys did AMAZING! Great job on making it to the finals! It was so much fun competing with all of you.

Man....This contest was so much fun. I don't thing we can thank B-Ray, and all the judges enough.....So I would like to thank all of the judges and BR, for making this such a fun contest. I really had a great time.

Also, congrats Wes on winning a-ton of awards. Wes FTW! LOL!

I hope to see some of you guys in the next contest,(If I get invited). Thank againg B-Ray!

INFERNAPE out....*Croud starts to clap*

Im glad you guys enjoyed it....Im gonna be talking with a few people and getting a new thread up for the next Project Custom up soon :]

-Black Rayquaza

You say you will PM people.... do we have to submit entries or do you just scout for our work?

Fire Pokemon Master said:
You say you will PM people.... do we have to submit entries or do you just scout for our work?

I scout....but I will be posting a thread for people to post their art if they think theyre being overlooked....a sort of direct audition thread.

-Black Rayquaza

BR, will I get another invite? Don't be afraid to say no.

INFERNAPE said:

nobodys guarenteed but most people in the first will be in the second or at least will have an invite. Dont stess too hard.

-Black Rayquaza

Congrats Bellomence, I knew you'd win.:D though I'm a little late aren't I.:(

Where is bellomence I have wanted to congratgulate bello but bello has not been on lately.

Black Rayquaza said:
INFERNAPE said:

nobodys guarenteed but most people in the first will be in the second or at least will have an invite. don't stess too hard.

-Black Rayquaza

Ok, cool. Thanks for the responce!

Yep.....in case you guys wanted to know, I made a thread for my new custom art clan,Team Custom :D

It can be found in the Clans and Clubs forum....any news on PC will be posted there or a new thread in Fan Creations.

-Black Rayquaza

Hey everyone. I'm sorry about me deciding not to give my announcment (sp?) last weekend at, literally, the last minute. My computer was bombed with a TON of Spyware and viruses, and, my spaware protection has nothing to defend me from the viruses. My good friend came over yesterday and using his mad computer skills, was able to give me a sweet virus protector for free and rid my computer 100% of viruses.

But, there is still the matter of my announcment (sp?). Being gone for the past week, I need some time to get things together before I can make the announcment. So, this Saturday at 10:00 p.m. EST, I will make the announcement (sp?) in the #pokebeach.com chat room. All are welcome to come. And, once again, I'm sorry about last week.

Many thanks,

-Max Shade IV: Over and Out

Sure, thats fine :D

-Black Rayquaza

Too bad I can't see the PB chat anyhow.. and the small detail of that being like 3am for me :p

Someone tell me what was said afterwards, would they? o_O

Does anyone know what he said???? I think everyone missed it :(

Anyways.....I sent the invites...if you wernt invited please visit the Open Entry thread for a chance to be in PC2.

All judges planning on returning for PC2-Please PM me or contact me via AIM/MSN....thanks ;D

-Black Rayquaza

Bellomence sends her regards.

Ginritsu/Bellomence and Palmer in the SIG Battle Box Network said:
Ginritsu: I have many things to tell you.....this one should be the last. Could you delete all my posts? If not, please cover them....
Palmer: Alright, after you leave.
Palmer: So what is it?
Ginritsu: I'll be leaving soon.:(
Palmer: =/
Palmer: Leaving what?
Palmer: Make it quick 'cause I have to eat soon.T_T
Ginritsu: I'll go now.:) I was happy that I can say goodbye....
Ginritsu: Thanks....
Palmer: What are you going to leave?
Ginritsu: leaving beach.....never go there....:)
Palmer: I thought so.
Ginritsu: beach hates me.....salts makes it worse....
Palmer: Salt?
Ginritsu: CS
Palmer: We don't really hate you, I mean, we don't hate you at all.
Palmer: You're imagining things, no drama okay?:D
Ginritsu: I'll go now.....Bye!!!! Don't forget to tell PMJ hi!! and tell beach I said hello[or adieu]!!!!
Palmer: Ok.

Palmer said:
Bellomence sends her regards.

Ginritsu/Bellomence and Palmer in the SIG Battle Box Network said:
Ginritsu: I have many things to tell you.....this one should be the last. Could you delete all my posts? If not, please cover them....
Palmer: Alright, after you leave.
Palmer: So what is it?
Ginritsu: I'll be leaving soon.:(
Palmer: =/
Palmer: Leaving what?
Palmer: Make it quick 'cause I have to eat soon.T_T
Ginritsu: I'll go now.:) I was happy that I can say goodbye....
Ginritsu: Thanks....
Palmer: What are you going to leave?
Ginritsu: leaving beach.....never go there....:)
Palmer: I thought so.
Ginritsu: beach hates me.....salts makes it worse....
Palmer: Salt?
Ginritsu: CS
Palmer: We don't really hate you, I mean, we don't hate you at all.
Palmer: You're imagining things, no drama okay?:D
Ginritsu: I'll go now.....Bye!! Don't forget to tell PMJ hi!! and tell beach I said hello[or adieu]!
Palmer: Ok.

1. Whos CS?
2. Beach doesnt hate you....at all. Dont let what a couple people think of you decide weather or not you come here...if they are bugging you contact a mod about it...they might be able to help.

I noticed she was gone since April and checked on Mansion where she was on earlier today....Im gonna register there and try to talk her into coming back for judging at least....if noone accepts the prize then its kinda pointless....and we do need 1 more judge since PMJ has chosen not to judge this season....

-Black Rayquaza

Back