Project Custom-The Elite Fan Creations Tournament IT ALL STARTED HERE!

What do you think of Project Custom?

• Total voters
RE: Project Custom-The Elite Fan Creations Tournament BY INVITATION ONLY!

no I missed the voting I was going to vote but was to buzy to get it done!
If it was me I would want what you won becuase everones going to know you won it.

Id rather have the award you won on a trofie, otherwise it is a trofie that no one knows what it is...

Good then.....thanks guys. I'll have to try to do the awards tonight (really late) or tommorrow morning.....which kinda sucks, but I'll get them done.

-Black Rayquaza

B_R, OD we vote in this forum here? I know I haven't been positng, But I have been following custom since the start.

Secondly, how can we get involved in project custom 2? Will it also be Invitiation only?

Fire Pokemon Master said:
B_R, OD we vote in this forum here? I know I haven't been positng, But I have been following custom since the start.

Secondly, how can we get involved in project custom 2? Will it also be Invitiation only?

Well, the voting ended last night sorry :/ All the votes have been talleyed and such so no use now. Thanks for following Project Custom!

Project Custom 2 will most likely take place on my new forums (click sig for link) and it will also be by invite only, however if anyone shows interest I'll definately give them a closer look....I'll also be having other judges scouting.

-Black Rayquaza

Luckily for me, I already have a spot in it! :)

BR, if you get the time could you post a link to where the award show is taking place? Sorry for being pushy...I just don't want to miss it!

Enter the Awards Show

So there it is....chat box is all set up and running, so it should be great. It starts about 10 hours from now. I've still got some work to do with the trophys (hopefully have them done in time) and then we'll be all set here.

Thanks!
-Black Rayquaza

Yeah, you know I'll be there :p. Let's hope we have a good turnout! :D

Might actually make it, oh wait nvm. Will the results be posted here for everyone to see after the fact?

Serjent_Tankian said:
Might actually make it, oh wait nvm. Will the results be posted here for everyone to see after the fact?

Yeah....all of the results will be posted.....there will also be a Press Confrence after the show where people can ask questions about things.....so look for that. Remember it starts in less than 3 hours.

-Black Rayquaza

whatever happens congrats to the winners

Awards are now over. I have a little announcment to make but am too tired to post now, so look for it tommarow.

The Final Results!

Judged Awards
1. Esprit de Corps-Basically the Spirit Award-INFERNAPE
2. Best Overall Piece-Monkeykings 1st Challenge
3. Best Use of “Custom"-Wes1234
4. Most Improved Artist-Wes1234
5. Best Ideas-Bellomence
6. Best Effect In a Single Piece-No award given out. Honorable Mentions: pika2’s trainer banner, Bellomence’s Ghost Banner, pika2’s first draft Project custom banner, and Monkeykings Elemental Trainer Card.
7. Best Color Usage in a Single Piece-Wes1234’s Trainer Card
8. Best Effort In a single Piece-Wes1234’s Trainer Card
9. Artist who related to the challenges the best-MUCKSTER
10. Best Fan of Project Custom-7Lucario7Master7
11. Best Overall Effect-Monkeyking63 (Honorable Mention: Bellomence)
12. Best Overall Color Usage-Wes1234
13. Best Overall Effort-Wes1234
14. Best Overall Artist-Wes1234
15. Best Single Idea-Wes1234’s Trainer Card
16. Best Artistic Vision-MUCKSTER
17. Best Edits (from feedback)-Monkeyking63
18. Best Fanfic Idea-Bellomence
19. Best Banner Maker-Wes1234
20. Best Avatar Maker-MUCKSTER
21. Animation Master-Tie (MUCKSTER and Bellomence)
22. Best Fanfic Writer-MUCKSTER
23. The Winner of Project Custom-Bellomence

Public Awards
24. Most Helpful Judge-Aqua Smeargle
25. Favorite Judge-PMJ
26. Most Help to Project Custom (besides me)-Aqua Smeargle
27. Best Art Tournament on Pokebeach- Project Custom
25. Best Challenge (no trophy)-Flip the Switch
26. Best Challenge IDEA (no trophy)-The Avant Garde Partner Challenge
27. Best Part of Project Custom-The Final Challenge; The Trainer Passes
28. Greatest Moment in Project Custom-Tie (The Awards Show, The Start)
29. Best Artist Exit from Project Custom (can include dropouts, or eliminations)-Wes1234
30. Favorite Contestant-Tie (Wes1234 and MUCKSTER)

Awards Given that don't require voting
31. Perfect Attendance (both Artists and Judges) (had to be alive past 4 challenges)-Black Rayquaza, PMJ, Bellomence, Monkeyking63, gamercal.
32. Most Views from a Contest Thread-Project Custom-15,000
33. Most Awards In a Project Custom Awards Show-Wes1234-11

partisipationandsupportgq0.png

This award is for everyone....this is the award for everyone who participated in Project Custom. Feel Free to use this as an avvy, or put it in a banner or your sig. Thank you Guys, you made this special.

Monkeyking-Please post something along the lines of a response to your awards.

Bellomence-Please post about the awards you won, and of course your acceptance speech for winning Project Custom. You have been offered a spot to judge next Seasons Project Custom, which will start in June. Please include weather or not you will be accepting that position or not.

Thank you guys....I'll be commenting here for awhile with things about the next season and in response to other posts.

-Black Rayquaza

Great jod Bellomence!!!!!!!

OK, I'm back with my small announcment, hopefully everyone important is paying attention.

As an added prize to five lucky members that I feel deserve it I'm giving one "free" banner request. I though this was a nice prize given the quality (and rarity, now that my shop has closed) of a banner made by me and hope you will too. <<That came out sounding really braggy, but I didn't really intend it that way.

Anyway, who wins this?
Bellomence - For winning Project Custom. To be honest, you did come in as a bit of an underdog, and that makes your feat all the more incredible. Excellent job.
MUCKSTER - For making it to the finals and getting second. I understand that your specialty isn't visual art, but you had some good pieces, and your fanfic skills are great. Again, excellent job.
Monkeyking63 - For making it to the finals and getting third. You had some great (and not so great) pieces, and I though you did a great job of making them original. Once again, excellent job.
INFERNAPE - For keeping up a great, positive attitude about Project Custom and art in general. I think everyone reallly likes your spirit.
Wes1234 - For what was (no offense meant to the finalists) the best art in this competition. I'll be rooting for you in the next Project Custom.

*waits for clapping*

You'll all recive PMs with more details soon. Obviously, you don't have to request, but I'd like you to.

My hat's off to you, Bellomence.

Oh….. I lost…. Well, I deserve it. Great job, Wes1234! You really deserve the awards! You’re the best in Project Custom and you deserve that first prize! Be proud of it!

Bellomence said:
Oh….. I lost…. Well, I deserve it. Great job, Wes1234! You really deserve the awards! You’re the best in Project Custom and you deserve that first prize! Be proud of it!

you didnt lose....you WON! You are the winner of Project Custom....he won the smaller awards....but you won the whole thing.

Again Congrats,
-Black Rayquaza

Back