Primal Clash Discussion Thread

I bought some Primal Clash packs at Target. I got an Elite Trainer box and some 3 packs.

I got a Full Art Sharpedo and an Aggron Ex.

tumblr_niwihpXIrY1r12rm4o8_r1_1280.jpg

Some Ancient Traits, such as Swampert, Sceptile and Rhyperior, can all have holo foil versions, as well as reverse holo versions.

Ahhhhh no! Bulbapedia wasn't helping me with this, so this is good to know. Well, the only Ancient Traits that I'm wanting are Tentacool and Nidoqueen. So.....does Nidoqueen get holo? Or just regular and RH?

Both Nidoqueen and Tentacool can only be regular, as they are not Rare Holo, though they can be found as Reverse Holo

Yeah, Ancient Traits cards can be uncommon, rare, or holo rare rarity, so they each have two different versions (their regular version and the RH).

Wait, so if some of the ancient trait cards can be holo, does that mean that all the ancient trait cards that are rare in the Japanese sets are all holo? :eek:

All Japanese rares are holo. There are no non-holo rares in Japanese sets, only in the English* sets.

(* - and other language cards made by WotC and TPCi, like German and French, since those all directly follow the English-language model.)

Has anyone gotten a Primal Clash booster box yet, and was it off in count? I just got mine today and it came with 35 packs... :\ It was factory sealed. Has this ever happened to anyone? This is the first time I've had this happen to me.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Has anyone gotten a Primal Clash booster box yet, and was it off in count? I just got mine today and it came with 35 packs... :\ It was factory sealed. Has this ever happened to anyone? This is the first time I've had this happen to me.

I got a wonderful email about how I have shipping delays and how they are sorry and expect my package to come soon :D

But I mean I hear this happen sometimes, you might just be unlucky, but I don't think this is "standard" in terms of problems. Sorry :<

PoohBear-Ex said:
I think my favorite card in this set is the FA Wailord Ex.
Such a silly card I love it, to bad it sucks.

I really wish he was good.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:

Nope haven't seen anything like that between my friend, his girlfriend and myself we bought 7 boxes and they were all there. That is quite unfortunate that this happened.

Hello!!
I was just wondering if someone could confirm the two different promo cards that are featured on the Primal Clash Booster Blisters.
They contain 3 booster packs of the Primal Clash expansion and a promo card of Furfrou or Ditto?

That's right, the three pack blisters feature either a new holographic Ditto (XY40) or a cosmos holo reprint of the XY Fufrou. Likewise the one pack checklane blisters have either a cosmos holo reprint of XY Rhyperior or a cosmos holo reprint of XY Zoroark

Back