Wi-Fi Trades Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! [Wi-Fi is back! Yeah!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Check out the mothly giveaway and auction!

Wow, now all we need is someone to vote for bulbasar... This poll is supposed to make my life easier. :p KK, keep the votes coming! I think I'll close the poll this Saturday.

OK, what can I give for a Mesprit, Manaphy, Mawile, and Solrock? I have shinies such as Blaziken, Dragon Dance Feraligatr, and Lv. 100 Lugia. I can also provide a UT Timid Suicune or Timid Extremespeed Dratini, given they can get cloned too. However, if these can be cloned, that would be great. *Goes on Wi-Fi to try to bridge Gulpin family gap*

If you can provide, that would be great. Also, I just finished my Kanto and Johto dexes!

Um, I can trade my Mawile and Solrock, but not the others right now... Drop me a PM, I can go ahead and just give them to you, if you like.

Thank you! I will get some worthless things after seeing if someone gave me a Gulpin for my Rotom on Wi-Fi yet.

Well, Saturday is here! Any other votes must be cast now! Thanks.

Ok, I guess I'll just do shiny Charamander. (Sorry Joey, Eevee was the last one.;)) Alright, the auction is open!

i wanna u agroon,go to my trade thead and view if i have something of u interrest.

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
CML on the shiny charizard, is it hack checked?

I really want that shiny Salemence of yours. I could also throw in a Master Ball, or a few Rare candies along with the Charizard, if you like. And yes, it was RNGed, not hacked.

i wanna u agroon,go to my trade thead and view if i have something of u interrest.

I want your Aggron(?), go to my trade thread and see if I have anything of your interest.

I did not find anything, thanks though.

Porygon-X said:
I really want that shiny Salemence of yours. I could also throw in a Master Ball, or a few Rare candies along with the Charizard, if you like. And yes, it was RNGed, not hacked.

I want your Aggron(?), go to my trade thread and see if I have anything of your interest.

I did not find anything, thanks though.

Safariblade prefurs me not to trade that, so I am not really hoping to unless it is 100% neccesary. Is there anything else?

Yo! I will give you a TRU Arceus Lv. 100 (not hacked) for that shiny Electrike. I can make it hold a Plate (anything instead of draco) for one if your Electrike has one of your infinite amount of Master Balls.

PS Porygon is the best pokemon ever!

porygon is the best pokemon ever. How about you shiny porygon,ralts, and rypherior for my shiny luxray ev'd(offering high for your porygon),shiny evee, and ponyta. All are legit and not hacked :) also have a shiny vaporeon adamant T

Blastoisefolife said:
porygon is the best pokemon ever. How about you shiny porygon,ralts, and rypherior for my shiny luxray ev'd(offering high for your porygon),shiny evee, and ponyta. All are legit and not hacked :) also have a shiny vaporeon adamant T

Just about the only shinies I'm interested in (excluding the shiny Salamence I'm trying to get a hold of;)) are legends. If I can get any breedable shiny, chances are I don't want someone else's breedable shiny. Thanks though.

Yo! I will give you a TRU Arceus Lv. 100 (not hacked) for that shiny Electrike. I can make it hold a Plate (anything instead of draco) for one if your Electrike has one of your infinite amount of Master Balls.

PS Porygon is the best pokemon ever!

OoOooH! I'm interested! I will do the trade, and I would like a Water plate (I think it's called splash plate)

So:

TRU Arceus + Splash Plate

FOR

Shiny Electrike + Master Ball.

Good?

Safariblade prefurs me not to trade that, so I am not really hoping to unless it is 100% neccesary. Is there anything else?

That's all I found... I can throw in an extra shiny with that Charizard of your choice. Plus a Master ball if you want.

With that, would you do:

Shiny Salamance

FOR

Shiny Charizard + Shiny of your choice + Master ball.

Is that alright?

I have that shiny salamence ;) I also hhave a shiny mewtwo and japanese lugia

... That same one?

What do you want for it?

hmmmm could you rng a shiny with a specific nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back