Wi-Fi Trades Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! [Wi-Fi is back! Yeah!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1
porygoncyberspacesig.jpg

porygonoverworld.png
Welcome To Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread!
porygonoverworld.png

My Information:
Diamond:
----Nickname: 0NATE0
----Friend Code: 3522 9572 5536

To request a trade/ RNGed Shiny, please post here, and only send a PM when we are ready to trade/battle.

Rules:
1)All Pokebeach rules apply here also.
2)NO HACKED POKEMON. I have a hacks section here, but that's because I want to rid my self of the shameful filth.
3)Read rule number 2 again.
4)If you post here you must say Porygon is the best pokemon ever. If you don't, I will know that you haven't read the rules.
5)Please, don't say: "What do you want for ____?" You will know what I want if you read on to my wants list. If you don't have anything I want, make an offer.
6)If we make a trade, please post in my Reputation thread, which can be found, HERE
7)Read rule number 2 again.
8)Have fun. (Of course, the only reason you play Pokemon is for fun, so if your here on a Pokemon fourm, chances are you already are having fun, making rule number eight irrelevant.)

~~RNG SERVICES~~

Using the super awesome superb-ness power of RNG abuse, I'm now offering any shiny breedable pokemon. For a price, of course! Check my wants list for prices. Remember, I can only offer shiny pokemon that can be bread. Please only ask for shinies. I can't quite do IV's yet.

For those of you who don't know, RNG abusing doesn't use any 3rd party hacking device, or software directly to the game. All RNGing is, in a nut-shell, is just using calculators to find the right number of stuff you have to do, in order to breed (or catch) pretty much a pokemon with perfect IV's, or shiny-ness. If your still confused (which I know you are) just Google it.

~~Special Offer~~​
Hey! If anyone who uses Pokesav here wants to help a guy out, I really need to find my Emerald SID. Since you are using pokesav/AR, I doubt you need anything, but if you want something, I can offer an RNGed shiny, or something else, if you want. Thanks.

~~Monthly Give-away~~

This moth's item give-away is: Rare Candies!

Bag_Rare_Candy_Sprite.png

How do I obtain my free give-away?
We must make a trade. Your free gift will be on the Pokemon you receive. If you get more than one Pokemon in the trade, each one will have a free gift item.

~~Monthly Auction~~

charmander.png

.::Shiny Charmander::.

Sweet! Now, how does the auction work?
To enter, you must post here, and trade me a heart scale. Everyone who enters will be assigned a number. Then I use Random.org to decide to winner.
Contestants:

Hurry and sign up before the end of the month!

Alright, enough of that mumbo-jumbo, on to the Pokemon/Items I want:

~~WANTS~~

Legendary Shinies. Absolutely any non-hacked Legendary Shinies. Namely Deoxys.
OU Pokemon with good IVs.
Snover/Abamasnow with 31 in Sp. Attack and/or speed.
Chansey/Blissey with a 31 in Defense and/or Sp. Defense

As for items, I want:
None at the moment.

If you don't have anything up there, or don't want to give anything that's up there, just make an offer.

Ah, and now for my:

~~HAVES~~

Shinies:

Golbat, Modest, NN: EX GOLBAT. (Sorry, I was a n00b back then.)
Rhyperior, Relaxed.
Mespirt, Lax, NN: CREFOLLET. (This was my friend's. Sorry about the NN, and this could be hacked, cause it's in a MB, but it's also a roaming Pokemon, so I doubt it's hacked.)
Togekiss, Impish.
Blissey, Sassy.
Latias, Lonely. (This is caught in a Master Ball, but again, a roaming pokemon, so it's expected.)
Porygon, Calm. RNGed (As you can tell, I love Porygon the most, so offer something very good)
Spiritomb, Gentle. RNGed
Beldum, Docile. RNGed
Ditto, Bashful.
Abra, Careful
Torchic, Careful
Eevee, Quiet
Ralts, Naughty
Electrike, Impish
Scyther, Lax
And finally, Charizard, Serious, and knows Flare Blitz, Earth Quake, Roost, and Dragon Claw. (Oh yeah, he's that awesome.)

If you don't see a shiny you are looking for, please take a look at my RNGed shiny services above. Thanks.

Legends:

Uxie
Mespirt
Azelf
Dialga
Phione
Heatran
Giratina
Cresselia
Regirock
Registeel
Regice

Event Pokemon:

NZ Jirachi from GameStop
Manaphy from Pokemon Ranger
TRU Arceus
Shiny Pichu from GameStop
Deoxys from GameStop

IV bread Pokemon:
All pokemon here are level 1, unless otherwise specified.

246.gif

.::Larvitar::.
Lonely, Guts
X/31/31/X/31/31

393.png

.::piplup::. Nick named Pips (This is actually not bread, rather, it's one you get as your first pokemon, thus it's level 6. So it has 1 EV in something...)
Jolly, Torrent
X/31/31/X/31/31

Other Good Pokemon (For the VGC, or whatever...)

Bronzong, Calm, Lv 100
Dusknoir, Modest, Lv 100 (Poorly trained)
Aggron, Clam, Lv 100 (Again, poorly trained)
Latias, Relaxed, Lv 100 (GTS, Not sure on how welly it was trained, but it's stats look ok.)
Dragonite, Modest, Lv 100
Steelix, Brave, Lv 100
Golem, Hardy, Lv 100
Sharpedo, Impish, Lv 100 (Poorly trained)
Umbreon, Timid, Lv 100 (My friend did some training, and some candying, so I'm not sure on welly it's trained. It's move-set in miserable, but that's not something some heart scales wont fix.)
Shedinja, Lonely, Lv 100 (Moderately trained)
Impoleon, Brave, Lv 100 (Not sure on it's training)
Palkia, Modest, Lv 100
Poliwag, Lonely, Lv 10. It has a 31 IV in attack, and I think speed.

Unown:

All, if you want one, just ask.

Hacked Shinies:

I have 2 boxes full that I'm trying to get rid of. If we make a good trade, I might throw one of these babies in there for free, if you want. (You must specify if you want one or not. Most people don't, so I'll be safe, and just say let me know.)

Wingull
Pelipper
Cacturne
Geodude
Graveler
Golem
Dugtrio
Dialga
Voltorb
Gyrados
Darkrai
Drifloon
Shaymin
Unown !
Silcoon
Beautifly
Roselia
Gloom
Combee (Female)
Psyduck
Golduck
Stunky
Illumies
Magikarp (Lv 100)
Weepinbell
Slugma
Macargo
Seedot
Lumineon
Ariados
Tentacool
Porygon-Z

Items:

I have lots.

X Number of Master Balls and Rare candies.
All the TMs and Berries, so if you need any of those just ask.
I also have just about every hold item, so again, just ask.

So that's it for trades!

Now on to the battling stuff:

~~Battling Stuff~~

To battle, send me a PM with times. I will battle under the 2010 VGC rules.

Wins: 6

Losses: 2

~~Trades in Progress~~

Aj1234119 - Shiny Celibii FOR Shiny Gible

Blastoisefolife - Uber shiny Salamence with awesome IVs + Horsea w/ 31 ATK/SPE FOR Brave Snorelax + Pinsir + Arodactile all shiny.

~~Black List~~

None. Lets keep it that way, shall we?

Ignorance of the rules is no excuse to break them. If you want to stay off of this list, I suggest you read them.

Thanks, and have fun trading!
porygonoverworld.png
porygonoverworld.png
porygonoverworld.png
porygonoverworld.png
porygonoverworld.png
porygonoverworld.png
porygonoverworld.png

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread

Can you clone? If so would you be willing to trade a clone of your TRU Arceus for a shiny shaymin? (legit)

Even if I could clone (Which I can't) I wouldn't want a shiny Shaymin. Thanks for the offer though.

I have a Garchomp with a Careful nature and the following IVs. Didn't do any IV or EV training. It goes in the order of HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spd
30/26/29/31/31/24

I have a Larvitar that just hatched, but its a Serious natured. I can try to get you an Adamant one, but it may take awhile.

I have a Dubious Disc and an Upgrade. Can you trade me your Ranger Manaphy? I also have a few Rare Pokemon so CML:)

A free shiny throw in would be nice too:p

Oh ya, Porygon is very cool:p

Grizzly said:
I have a Garchomp with a Careful nature and the following IVs. Didn't do any IV or EV training. It goes in the order of HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spd
30/26/29/31/31/24

I have a Larvitar that just hatched, but its a Serious natured. I can try to get you an Adamant one, but it may take awhile.

Hmm, could you check the IV's on the Larvitar?

I have a Dubious Disc and an Upgrade. Can you trade me your Ranger Manaphy? I also have a few Rare Pokemon so CML:)

A free shiny throw in would be nice too:p

Oh ya, Porygon is very cool:p

I can't trade Dubious Disc and Upgrade for Manaphy. And I didn't find anything in your thread that I need ATM.

However, I would like to trade for your Upgrade and dubious disc for maybe some rare TMs or something. Let me know if you need anything like that.

His IVs come up as 15/15/15/4/15/24, yet some most of the boxes are red, indicating something is wrong. I don't know what it is, though.

Grizzly said:
His IVs come up as 15/15/15/4/15/24, yet some most of the boxes are red, indicating something is wrong. I don't know what it is, though.

Woah, uhhh, what level is the Larvatar? If it's too low a level, then the IV's won't come out right.

Is he on your HG or SS? If so, drop me a PM and I'll tell you how to check the range of your Pokemon's IV's in-game.

EDIT:

Update!

I just found out that the Hacked Shiny Latias, isn't all that much of a hack! (She's Ligament!)

I also posted more pokemon, and added a new list.

I have the following legit shinies: Mankey Ludicolo Weepinbeel Zigagoon and Ponyta.

Your Bronzong interests me.

No offence but, Shiny Shaymin. God I am so sick of people doing stuff like that. What u want for Rhyperior?

moonpix said:
Mmmm how do you know the shiny Magikcarp isnt real?

... I hacked it my self...

Grizzly said:
I have a Shiny Wooper that I'll trade you.

Hmmm, I want! What do you want for it?

Sleeper said:
No offence but, Shiny Shaymin. God I am so sick of people doing stuff like that. What u want for Rhyperior?

...? What?

Anywho, the Rhyperior will have to be cloned first, so if you want to wait till then, I want what's on my wants list located in the first post.

Jirori said:
I have the following legit shinies: Mankey Ludicolo Weepinbeel Zigagoon and Ponyta.

Your Bronzong interests me.

Hmmm, you can have the Bronzong if you want, I will never use it. I want your shiny ludicolo, if you don't mind.

So: Shiny Ludicolo for Bronzong?

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Now offering RNGed shiny services!

Updated! Now with RNGing services, and more shiny pokemon!

i am interested in one of the shiny things with RNG. i may be able to get some upgrades and dubious discs. i can also get rayquaza but he may take awhile. please also CMT. I would probably want a mudkip.

richkid50000 said:
i am interested in one of the shiny things with RNG. i may be able to get some upgrades and dubious discs. i can also get rayquaza but he may take awhile. please also CMT. I would probably want a mudkip.

I can get you a mudkip. Actually, I can get you a mudkip with any nature you desire.

The Rayquaza is not that high of a priority, and I can get my own easily.

I also could not find your trade thread...

I could do:
Your Upgrade + Dubious Disc on two random pokemon.
~For~
My Mudkip of any nature you want + a random pokemon.

Does that sound good to you?

EDIT:

Wait, did you say you wanted a Mudkip or a *Shiny* Mudkip???

shiny. what does that do to the deal. because i can breed regular mudkips very easily too.

Hmhmmhmhmmmmmhm....

Could you give me the link to your trade thread?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=74474

2nd post of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back