Poll for school project: No more votes needed

RE: Poll for school project, need 200 votes! xD

I can already leave my campus for lunch .-. Does your school really not trust you?

I say 'yes' but there should be certain restrictions.

I am genderless, unless it is really THAT important you can pick one at random.

Zenith said:
I can already leave my campus for lunch .-. Does your school really not trust you?
Well, I live in a big city and teenagers are pretty horrible here, soooo... xD

Thanks for all the votes! Let's see... 39 so far.

Yes, with very tight restrictions and a slightly longer lunch period. (Male)
That makes 40.

~SL

No, because it just gives a perfect oppurtunity for kids to ditch, and it can cause problems with them being late to class even if they don't mean to. So,
No/boy

Yes we should be able to,I leave anyways as subway and fresh air dominate.

I'm not in high school yet but my cousins who are want to leave for lunch and I would like to when I get there. (This doesn't count as a vote because I already voted).

I'm only in middle but...

Yes, male.

My school's right next to a Pizza Hut and a Sonic, with a Subway, some Mexican place, and McDonald's just down the street.

D=

yes, male.

I belive that if you arive back at school before next period, you should be alowed to leave during lunch. if you do not return, some punishment should be given.

Thanks, everyone!
I'm at 55, at the moment. Keep it up! =D

I think highschool kids are old enough to manage their time and be safe. Unfortunately, since schools are supposed to be responsible for you, it wouldn't really happen. I don't think it is a good rule in some cases in some situations, in others it is.

Generally, I vote yes. Male.

Yeah, I guess. We're allowed to leave to go across the street at my middle to get subway or something, but there's always a few that don't even come back.

1. Yes
2. Male

It's not good to include gender in the survey from Pokebeach as most of us are male anyway, so that will screw your results up.

Year 7s are sorta young...And my school was right on a really busy road where a few students had actually been killed. I can understand their reasons for not letting people out (You could leave in your last 2 years of high school).
I think it depends, dangers like that need to be considered.
If you were a parent would you want your 14 year old child running out onto a busy road to get away from/back to school faster?

Back