• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[PokePhD] XY5 Gaia Volcano/Tidal Storm Boxes, Metagross Packs & More!

Would you buy the newest JPN sleeves if I stocked them?

• Yes; as long as the price is good.

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • No; I don't need any sleeves.

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
RE: SoulWind's Shop: [H] Collectors, Full Arts, and Rarities! Beating most TnT Prices!

Yea, I guess so. You were already getting a great deal with free shipping. :p

Send me a PM to finalize if you're still cool with it.

RE: SoulWind's Shop: [H] Collectors, Full Arts, and Rarities! Beating most TnT Prices!

Sweet, thanks! PM Sent :D

SoulWind said:
I did a quick scan and the lowest price I saw for the plush is $19.95 on eBay. Mine doesn't have the red tag but it's otherwise Mint condition. So, to be competivie, how about $15 for the plush and $3.50 shipping? The shipping price is to help cover the bubble wrap envelope, tracking, and postage hopefully.

Let me know! :D
the lowest I found was 9.95usd c; ( I don't count shipping.)

Could you be so kind to hold it for me until the money have reached my paypal? c: I'll PM you once I get the money in c: thank you!

I will definitely hold it for you. :D

Have the pic yet?

Glaceon said:
Have the pic yet?

Here is that picture:

P1000099.jpg

Also, I've got another offer I'm considering but I'm not sure what I want to do with them. >.<

RE: SoulWind's Shop: [H] Entein EX FA, Groudon EX, Magnezone Prime and WOTC!

I'm Sorry.. But I can't afford spending any fun stuff for myself this month :( (unexpected bills made an appearance.) I'm really sorry...

How much do you value your 2 pokemon catchers?

DinoGoat said:
I'm Sorry.. But I can't afford spending any fun stuff for myself this month :( (unexpected bills made an appearance.) I'm really sorry...

No problem mate. :D

@Ka$h Money,

Only got one left and it's pending currently. Sorry man!

RE: SoulWind's Shop: [H] DARK EXPLORERS! Tornadus EX, Raikou EX FA! PRICED TO SELL!

Dark Explorers have arrived!

RE: SoulWind's Shop: [H] DARK EXPLORERS! Raikou EX FA, Mewtwo EX! PRICED TO SELL!

Second bump of the week. :)

RE: SoulWind's Shop: [H] DARK EXPLORERS! Raikou EX FA, Mewtwo EX! PRICED TO SELL!

Price reduced on Raikou EX FA.

Could you do the Raikou ex FA shipped to England for $18? If not, counter offer :)

Well, I'm already beating every other price out there so $20 is pretty firm on the Raikou EX FA.

It would cost $1.65 to ship overseas so the total is $21.65; let me know! :)

SoulWind said:
Well, I'm already beating every other price out there so $20 is pretty firm on the Raikou EX FA.

It would cost $1.65 to ship overseas so the total is $21.65; let me know! :)

Can we do it for just $20 shipped then? Meet in the middle :p

How much for the jumbos (individually and combined)?

@Daelum,

Already discussed. I'll put them all on hold for you.

Cheers,
SoulWind

RE: SoulWind's Shop: [H] Complete Sets, Shinings, Ultras, Secrets, HTF Promos and More!

Update! Hit me up with some offers guys. :D

RE: SoulWind's Shop: [H] Complete Sets, Shinings, Ultras, Secrets, HTF Promos and More!

How much are you looking to get for:
Shining Steelix PSA 10 Gem MT
Crystal Celebi
Prices each please?

Crystal Celebi is Mint and I am hoping for $20 on it but feel free to counter. As far as I know, that's better than any online price. The last Shining Steelix like mine sold for $135 on eBay several months ago. There are none currently listed and no others have been listed in that time-frame. I'd be looking to get around that much for it so let me know. :D

Back