• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[PokePhD] XY5 Gaia Volcano/Tidal Storm Boxes, Metagross Packs & More!

Would you buy the newest JPN sleeves if I stocked them?

• Yes; as long as the price is good.

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • No; I don't need any sleeves.

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
RE: SoulWind's Shop: [H] Collectors, Full Arts, and Rarities! Beating most TnT Prices!

15$ shipped for:
1x zekrom FA 7.00
1x virizion EP 1.00
1x zoroark EP 0.50
1x bisharp nv holo 0.50
1x gothitelle EP holo 2.50
1x braivary holo ep 0.50
3.00 shipping

RE: SoulWind's Shop: [H] Collectors, Full Arts, and Rarities! Beating most TnT Prices!

That sounds fair.

Do you have PayPal?

Yep, PM to confirm

Hi. you wrote on my buying thread asking if I need a Mewtwo EX. Do you still have one for sell? If so, how much to Croatia, Europe?

The_Joker said:
Hi. you wrote on my buying thread asking if I need a Mewtwo EX. Do you still have one for sell? If so, how much to Croatia, Europe?

Hey, sorry about not contacting you sooner!

I sold the Mewtwo EX for $60 already but I have another incoming.

Want me to send you a PM when I get it? How much are you looking to spend?

Well, I was wondering about $55-58 shipped if it's possible. I got an offer for $56 (so cca. that price is my goal), but the guy is not replying for days.

Btw. how long until it arrives?

Should be within the next few days and I can work with that. :D I have to find out how much shipping to Croatia will be. Last time I sent cards there, they got lost in the mail so I'm gonna get tracking if we finalize a deal. :p

OK, then. Please let me know when you get the Mewtwo EX via PM and how much would it cost. At the moment I gathered $55 (because the guy asked that much), but a dollar or two would not be that much of a problem :D

The_Joker said:
OK, then. Please let me know when you get the Mewtwo EX via PM and how much would it cost. At the moment I gathered $55 (because the guy asked that much), but a dollar or two would not be that much of a problem :D

Will do! I'm expecting it to arrive within a couple days. :D

I'm pretty intrested in what kind of Pokemon plushies you've got.. do you have any pictures?

What would you want for the Snorlax? I live In sweden though. But how much with Shipping?

I did a quick scan and the lowest price I saw for the plush is $19.95 on eBay. Mine doesn't have the red tag but it's otherwise Mint condition. So, to be competivie, how about $15 for the plush and $3.50 shipping? The shipping price is to help cover the bubble wrap envelope, tracking, and postage hopefully.

Let me know! :D

How much for:

x1 Magneton 9/102 Base Set
x1 Lt. Surge's Magneton
x1 N FA
x1 N RH
x1 Kyurem NVI

?

Oops! N RH and Magneton from Base were just sold a few days ago. Sorry!

How about:
Lt. Surge's Magneton
N FA
Kyurem NV

Your: $18 shipped?

64 Ct. Japanese N Sleeves (Slightly used)

Could I have a picture? And around how much are you looking for?

Yep I'll try and get a picture up asap.

I'm looking for around $28 shipped on those. I literally used them in two matches. :p

Darn! Will you do those for $15 shipped in cash?

Flygon999 said:
Darn! Will you do those for $15 shipped in cash?

I think the lowest I'll do is $17 shipped.

I'm going by these values:
Full art N - $10
Kyurem NV - $5
Lt. Surge's Magneton - $2

Everything's mint so I think $17 is pretty reasonable. Would that work for you?

Well if I were to be buying them individually then yeah, those are good prices but for all three can you do $16?

Back