PokemonCenter.com Launches, Some Japanese Products Available! [7/2]

NOOO. I have always wanted those charms. SHIP TO EU DAMN IT!

Super cool! :) I'll have to keep checking back to see if there's anything I'll want to get to ship to my parents' house before my trip to the States.

That's awesome! Now I don't have to order from websites I don't trust so much. That Pikachu is going on my shelf by the end of this year, mark my words! :p

Good job, Pokemon. Good job.

Scorched Feathers said:
...I hate TPCi right now >.> no Drohn substitutes for me.

So I'm not the only one going 'NOOOO. I need Drohn right now ;.; !'

I'm not throwing stones at them. Yet. They'd better give us international shipping. OR. ELSE. :c

Riraito said:
Scorched Feathers said:
...I hate TPCi right now >.> no Drohn substitutes for me.

So I'm not the only one going 'NOOOO. I need Drohn right now ;.; !'

I'm not throwing stones at them. Yet. They'd better give us international shipping. OR. ELSE. :c

we totally need an ultimatum for TPCi to offer international shipping :c
Drohn, you should totally stay in Japan for another year or two :p

The website keeps popping me up to pokemon.com instead of pokemoncenter.com
Does anybody know why?

Pokémon Center, y u no ship to Canada? We're right above the US ;__;

If you cut us out, you might have to...prepare for trouble

In all seriousness though, I really can't see them just eliminating 3/4 of the market by offering shipping only to the US...that just doesn't make sense to me :| So I'm hoping this US-only thing is just for the sneak peek and when it fully launches in August they'll offer shipping worldwide.

Or my hopes and dreams could get crushed... ;^;

CutePikachu said:
Pokémon Center, y u no ship to Canada? We're right above the US ;__;

If you cut us out, you might have to...prepare for trouble

In all seriousness though, I really can't see them just eliminating 3/4 of the market by offering shipping only to the US...that just doesn't make sense to me :| So I'm hoping this US-only thing is just for the sneak peek and when it fully launches in August they'll offer shipping worldwide.

Or my hopes and dreams could get crushed... ;^;

I was also greatly confused by this. To add, if it becomes US Shipping only, then it will cause more problems for them than us. It will eliminate a large percentage of their market and that's not only bad business, but it makes this site less likely to be successful.

Retro_on_theGo said:
So how has anyone ordered yet with the full site now up? How much is shipping on a standard sized plush?

I managed to get my order in about 20 minutes after the site opened. Every page had to be refreshed about 4-5 times for it to work, even the check out page which scared me because I wasn't sure if the order would actually go through.

Ordered the Grand Opening Pikachu plush, Pikachu pin, and the TCG 3-Ring binder. My order total was $42 + $8 shipping and $4.25 for tax, grand total was $54.25

I was actually so concerned about missing out on the exclusive grand opening stuff before it sold out that I didn't even pay attention to the other stuff on the site, would've really liked to get those Florges charms for her, but she gets the Pikachu plush for now :)

RE: (3) Vivillon, PokemonCenter.com Launches, Some Japanese Products Available! [7/2]

Why no shipping to EU!!!

RE: (3) Vivillon, PokemonCenter.com Launches, Some Japanese Products Available! [7/2]

In regards to that pokeball Vivillon; it's about time. There was discussion going on recently how NA has been lacking this kind of thing. Now let's get some of the megas that Japan has already been getting.

Nice to see the center up again. Now to let it build up some good stuff, at least hopefully.

August is the eighth month.

Great news all around.

Back