Pokemon Pokemon Tower Defense

What's Pidgey's code?
If you can't tell me, how do you get it?

I beat everything first try. My party:
Ivysaur Lv. 20
Pidgeotto Lv. 20
Raticate Lv. 20
Raticate Lv. 20
Butterfree Lv. 20
Butterfree Lv. 20

I might sign up to this:

http://poketd.proboards.com/index.cgi

Yes, it is the forum for the game. I'm still considering whether or not to join :/

Darkrai said:
Is it possible to get another Shiny besides Geodude?
Yes you can receive a shiny Pidgey with a code. I found the code and used it, though it kept saying connecting to internal server and wouldn't really connect. The solution to this problem is that all you have to do is go back and re-enter the code until it connects to the server immediately and you receive your shiny Pidgey.

Finally beat Mt. Moon. I also have both shiny Pidgey and Geodude. There's basically nothing left to do. :<

Does anyone know when the next update is available?

If you guys want I can update you on what's being updated (if that makes sense). :D

Updates might be daily, weekly or after even longer intervals. But I would be happy to share the news with you guys!

This kind of makes me look like I'm the developer (but I'm not!).

Hooray for having ALL Pokemon at lv25. Those being Ivysaur, Raticate, 2 Pidgeotto (1 of which is shiny), Beedrill, Butterfree, Wigglytuff, Nidoqueen, Fearow, Mankey, Golbat, Graveler (Shiny), Raichu, Clefable, Parasect, Nidoking, and Sandslash.

Just keeping you guys updated:

• 3 out of 5 new pokemon have been completed and are ready for the next update
  • 2 out of 8 new evolutions have been completed and are ready for the next update
  • Work on the intro for level 9 has reached 50%

Please note that the 3 new pokemon and 2 new evolutions cannot yet be obtained because the update hasn't been completed and therefore has not been sent to any websites. I will keep you informed. :)

@Umbreon/Espeon - I found a sandshrew in Mt Moon. However, like Clefairy, they are very rare. So I caught the Sandshrew! :D

Also, the intro is now 70% complete according to Sam (the guy making the game).

Why does everyone say they struggle at Mount Moon?
I grinded to 10,000 Pokédollars there. I won each time with out a single Geodude being touched.
First time I lost, though, but the other times were easy :D

The shiny Geodude can be received by playing and beating the first challenge.

This game is addicting and mt.moon wasnt that hard i also got a shiny pidgey and shiny geodude which im currently training i got them both at level 1 shiny pidgey is level 14 and shiny geodude is level 14

The highest level you can go is 25 right cuz my shiny graveler is level 25 but isnt growing any more does anybody have a team full of level 25's right now im working on it here is my team
Charmeleon level 25
Graveler level 25
Pidgeotto level 24 (shiny)
Raticate level 20
butterfree level 22
fearow level 22

Now here is my team
charmeleon level 25
Graveler level 25 (shiny)
Pidgeotto level 25 (shiny)
butterfree level 25
raticate level 25
fearow level 25
and they need only one more xp to level up so when they increase the levels they will be level 26 by killing one pokemon

Back