Pokemon Pokemon Tower Defense

I barely beat Viridian Forest. I am having trouble beating the Pewter City level, there are too many Geodudes and Sandshrews.

I'm currently stuck on Mt. Moon. I started with Squirtle and all of my Pokemon are all around level 20. This game is seriously addicting, but Mt. Moon is really a pain in the butt. I'm sure after I do some more leveling, Mt. Moon will be easier, but right now it's pretty hard. :/

Other than that, this game is really fun!

Apparenly, the new level cap is now 25 instead of 20. But I beat Mt Moon with about lv 17s and 18s, and I started with Bulbasaur.

Yeah I think that I started after the update, because I beat Mt. Moon with level 12-14s.
EDIT: Anyone know any shiny codes?

I tried searching for some codes, but I think you will have to hunt for the codes around different websites. There are some clues that you receive to get the codes. I am still stuck at Pewter Gym trying to fight the last wave off.

@Ice Arceus - You can receive a code to get a shiny Geodude when you beat the first (and as of now, only) challenge.

Also, I find it rather odd that you somehow defeat Brock by defending some pokeballs...

I managed to find a code to receive a shiny Pidgey. I tried the challenge out to receive a shiny Geodude, but kept on failing, though I will eventually pass that level (hopefully).

Just beat Mt. Moon on my first try :). Then again, I overtrained my Pokemon. This game is so addicting. Great find Yoda!

Seems like my profile got deleted somehow, which means I will have to start all over with the game.

FINALLY beat Veridian Forest, only to be stuck at pewter city. Dang.

EDIT: Beat it!

EDIT: Mt. Moon is so hard D:

Back