Pokemon: The Story of Colony 512C End of Prologue (requesting lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
This is a Pokemon RPG with no humans what-so-ever. I also have a way to make it possible, and hopefully live on until the end.

Intro:

Once upon a time, in a world where humans and Pokemon could live together, there was peace. Humans would help their Pokemon from dangers and command them to smartly battle. Humans challenged places called Gyms and battled their Gym Leaders. Once they got 8 badges, they would challenge the Pokemon league. Champions among champions would rejoice in winning, and begin a new quest. The Champions and Pokemon never had a dull moment after that, whether it was defeating the evil Pokemon stealing organizations, challenging battle facilities, or further training new Pokemon to defeat other trainers worldwide.

But then, there was an argument. Some trainers decided that things were taken too far. No matter what the resistance, more evil organizations were brought up. Misguided trainers thought that Pokemon didn’t want them. Or they thought that they would be safe elsewhere. The trainers who revolted fought a war against the people who were pro-releasers, but were simply outnumbered and lost, even with their Pokemon. The Pokemon ended up being released far, far away to an uninhabited planet, where they started colonies.

All colonies were made up of Pokemon who simply gave up on seeing the return of their trainers. Except for one small colony. Colony 512C always thought of ways to escape with the others with them. So many futile attempts were made to escape, but none worked. But one day, a miracle happened. A space shuttle lifted off from the planet! And thus, our story begins. But first, let us introduce our cast…

Signups:

NOTES:

NOT ACCEPTING

Form (PM to me, Tyraniking):

Species (No legendaries):
Nickname (If any):
Gender (or say if Genderless):
Appearance (Alternate colors allowed):
Personality:
Skills:
Other:

Tyraniking (Tartar (Tyranitar)):

Species: Tyranitar
Nickname: Tartar
Appearance: A bit overweight and all around small for a Tyranitar his age. His spikes are quite small and dull. He doesn’t have all of his adult teeth yet.
Personality: Loves to joke around. Is usually cheerful.
Background: Just evolved into a Tyranitar before the war. His trainer was one that sent him away because he thought they would be safer in the colonies.
Skills: Can use Dig and Stone Edge quite effectively.
Other: Loves tartar sauce.

Dark Void (Salaric (Salamence)):

Species:Salamence
Nickname: Salaric
Appearance: Blue eyes, a large red scar vertically down his forhead, other than that looks like a normal Salamence
Personality: Outgoing and headstrong, he is a creative thinker but can be stubborn.
Background: Owned by a powerful Gym Leader in a faraway region, he fought a lot in the war and obtained his scar against a powerful pro-releaser's Bisharp
Other: Still holds a grudge against pro-releasers, wants to return to his trainer partly to get revenge on who gave him his scar.

Rock Wrecker (Flygon (Fly)):

Species (No legendaries): Flygon
Nickname (If any): Fly
Gender (or say if Genderless): Boy
Appearance (Alternate colors allowed): Fly is an extremely rare shiny Pokemon.
Personality: Fly is very kind and humble. He wants everyone to at least try to get along.
Background (Since before the war): Fly was a young Vibrava caught by an excited trainer when he came into contact with humans. He immediately loved all humans which he later found out to be a mistake. His trainer quickly made Fly and his starter his favorites and Fly became a Flygon and got his nickname. His trainer had quickly climbed ranks in Hoenn by defeating all the gyms, the Elite Four, and then the champion. They decided to move on to Sinnoh and after becoming the best there too decided to go to Unova. Flygon thought that he had the best life in the world because of his great trainer. He tried to model himself after his trainer. They were at the top of the world and now his whole team were all his trainer's favorites, which he didn't dislike it actually made the journey more fun. Then Plasma came. His life was quickly ruined. He thought that he could make friends with Team Plasma which landed Fly in the Pokemon Center ER. He then decided to fight side by side with his six best friends in battle. Team Plasma was too much. His trainer all his Pokemon to never give up. After that they were taken to the distant planet. Fly never gave up hope
Other: Ever since landing on the distant planet he has tried to become an inventor and engineer.

nabby101 (Weavile (Slash)):

Species (No legendaries): Weavile
Nickname (If any): Slash
Gender (or say if Genderless): Male
Appearance (Alternate colors allowed): Looks like a normal Weavile, with an oversized claw on his right middle finger and scars all over his body.
Personality: Slash is the very definition of a warrior. He is fearsome in battle, and prefers to solve most of his disputes with his claws rather than with his brain. He is a bit arrogant and therefore reckless, often jumping into the middle of battles without any thought of the consequences. This is why he has so many scars. Despite this, Slash is very loyal, and will defend a friend to the death.
Background (Since before the war): Slash's father was one of the main leaders in the war against the pro-releasers, and his mother was one of the best tacticians. His mother waseventually assassinated near the end of the war - a harsh blow to the trainers. His father fell in battle soon after, fighting valiantly and defeating many enemies before being killed by a Tyranitar. Slash fought in the war alongside his father, and they brought down many enemies together. Slash himself got revenge for his father's death, killing the Tyranitar that dealt the death blow. Slash belonged to the same trainer as his parents, an old man who bred Weaviles for the war he knew would eventually come. Slash never found out if the old man survived the war or not, but he misses him.
Other: None.

ZoruaSnivyluver (Espeon (Kirai)):

Species (No legendaries): Espeon
Nickname (If any): Kirai
Gender (or say if Genderless): Female
Appearance (Alternate colors allowed): Kirai has pale lilac fur, one of her ears has spiked fur, and her jewel is cracked. She also has a few scars.
Personality: Shy, and pretty negative.
Background (Since before the war): She was young when she had a trainer, and was abused. She really wants a trainer, but somebody loving, that won't make her fight hard.
Other: She will fight to the death, if needed.

Snivylover555 (Glaceon (Crystal)):

Species: Glaceon
Nickname: Crystal
Appearence: Has a scare on her left leg from when she battled. Looks as if she hasn't eaten in a very long while. Has another tiny scare on her ear. Very pretty.
Personality: Loves to help people. Very intelligent. Is counted on when in trouble. Is a speedster.
Background: Crystal was with her trainer for years. But when the war happened, she had just evolved. She didn't panic, but reacted fast. She tried to get back to her trainer but failed. Now shes plots everything to get back to her trainer.

Dark Sonic J (Jolteon (Jolt)):

Species (No legendaries): Jolteon
Nickname (If any): Jolt
Appearance (Alternate colors allowed): Shiny with an Eyepatch over scarred Eye
Personality: Protects friends but is very hostile near enemies and meeting new people.
Background (Since before the war): Jolt has lived a very happy life with his Trainer, Jeremy, until the war began and Jeremy decided to go fight for Jolt's freedom, during so, however, Jolt got a scar from when a Diglett used Sand-Attack and then Slash right over Jolts eye, since then, he was ashamed and left with the other pokemon.
Other: None

Eveon (Slowpoke (Buckley)):

Species: Slowpoke
Nickname : Buckley
Appearance: A normal Slowpoke, but with a green bandanna on his neck.
Personality: Slow in the head as well as the body, Buckley has a positive view on almost everything.
Background: Doesn't like fighting much, unlike his old trainer from Hoenn. Seeing as Buckley refused to fight for himself, Buckley was reluctantly sent away.
Other: Buckley is a skilled fisherman.

Hatman (Hitmonlee (Hatman)):

Species (No legendaries): Hitmonlee
Nickname (If any): Hatman (I don't like alts, they're confusing.)
Appearance (Alternate colors allowed): Muscley. Very, very, muscley.
Personality: Brave and corageous, and will fight for any of his fellow colonists.
Background (Since before the war): As a member of the P1 Boxing League, he is an expert fighter and knows how do defeat nearly any enemy in physical combat. His brother, also in the league, is a Hitmonchan. He had won the P1 Grand Prix three times before the war, once more than his brother. They were helped by a trainer, Josh, and were able to fully master and hone their skills. When Josh had recieved word of the war, he defended his home town valiantly with Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, however when they were overwhelmed by the Pro-Releasers, Hitmonchan had sacrificed himself in order to secure his brother's and his trainer's safety. Afterwards, Josh sent his last Pokemon, his Hitmonlee, to Colony 521C in order to keep him alive.
Other: None.

Locations:

The other Colonies:

None of these are accessible by others except 512C unless you get permission from the inhabitants.

Public Colonies:

There's an entire city of colonies that all Pokemon can go to. There's stores, places to earn money, places to eat, places to hang out, everything the Pokeworld previously had.

512C:

Your colony. It has 12 dormitories for each inhabitant. It's closed off so that no Pokemon may enter unless you give them permission. There's a little area in the center of the colony where you can hang out with the other inhabitants.

Items:

All items can be bought at Mr. Mime's Emporium in public colony 2H0P. His stocks are limited, so ask what he has to offer. You must buy them using 2H0P tokens. 2H0P tokens are obtained whenever you defeat an enemy or sell a product. You have been given 2000 2H0P tokens to start out with.

Reviver Seeds (400 2H0P tokens ea.):

Can be given to a Pokemon. If the holder is knocked out, they will be fully revived. But it doesn't work on Pokemon not holding the seed.

Oran Berries (150 2H0P tokens ea.):

Increases health to the holder.

Sitrus Berries (250 2H0P tokens ea.):

Increases health to the holder greatly.

Lum Berries (200 2H0P tokens ea.):

Cures all status conditions to the holder.

Stat raising berries (300 2H0P tokens ea.):

Ask the shop owner for what's in stock. These berries will raise a certain stat in a pinch.

Rock Wrecker

I want to be a Pokemon master :-)
RE: Pokemon: The Story of Colony 512C

Why have only 4 people joined this game? This has soooo much more potential than most of the RPGs now.

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub

Well now we have 6 including myself :p Halfway there and I haven't even had this up for a full 24 hours. Not too bad. I had to deny one user from joining for not describing much in the form, but if they still want to join they will PM me again.

adan15

Shiny Hunter

OoC: do we start this when all spaces are full if so I will let some people I know

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub

Yea, we need at least 5 more sign ups. But please don't advertise or anything. ^_^

adan15

Shiny Hunter

Ok I wont advertise but what if we dont get 5 more people

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub

Oh...we will. >:] At this rate, we should be able to be done with signups by tomorrow or the next day.

Inigo Montoya

Hatman/Imakuni?/Not Not-TDL

I've been wanting to work on my form but... Minecraft is so addicting :F

Save a spot for me if you can. I'll try to get in my form asap.

DSJ

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope this RPG lasts, I'm so bored xD

nabby101

Needs a new user title.

Only one more spot... just waiting for Hatman I guess? Can't blame him for playing Minecraft I suppose, I've been guilty of wasting hours of my time playing it.

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub

Actually, 1 more spot besides Hatman, but now that adan is banned, we might have 2 more spots.

Inigo Montoya

Hatman/Imakuni?/Not Not-TDL

Alright, just sent in my app. I will say that I will be leaving in a few hours for Chicago and won't return until Monday, in case the RPG starts by then (and probably will).

nabby101

Needs a new user title.

I don't mean to sound impatient, but can't we just start this RPG? It could be a couple hours until we have one more player, or it could be a couple days.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS

I agree, I really want this to start. Unless having 12 is really important to the storyline I think we have enough for now.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS

adan15 is banned so he can't participate so we only have 11.

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub

OOC: Alright, finally, we're starting. Hypnotic Luxray is also coming, but we'll find a way to squeeze him in to the story. He just has to fix up his form.

IC: Tartar ran over to where the space shuttle lifted off. There was no sign of any base or anything. And no Pokemon seemed to notice. He ran back to 512C. "D-did anyone catch that?!" he yelled.

DSJ

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why can't we be on that? I WANT TO SEE JEREMY AGAIN! "Yeah I caught that but, who's on there?"

Status
Not open for further replies.