Spin-Off 'Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon' Launching Winter 2015

From the looks of it, the personality test is back. Also, it appears you can have 5 pokemon with you, judging from a clip they show at the last possible second.

Ugh, did anybody really like the personality test? It just took too much effort to get the Pokemon you want.

Your opinion puts you in the minority. I never would have liked treecko if I hadn't gotten it on my personality test. That's something I really enjoyed. As well, the test was witty and made fun of you. That's what I call win. Besides that, the music sounds awesome and I have high hopes about this 'pokémon turning into stone' plot.

I'm really liking this Super Mystery Dungeon already, the fact that they brought back Lapras & the personality test made my eyes sparkle with hope! Plus the world map looks pretty huge, along with the fact that every Pokemon is gonna be in the game except Volcanion, I totally expect the game to be huge. Looks like there's going to be a ton of Legendary action going on, Giratina's shadow is seen covering the protagonists around the end of the trailer. All aboard the hype train!

Looks like they completely remade the facial expression sprites. Lookin' good.

Also, something to point out is that there are 20 partner character options. We already knew this, but with the personality quiz returning this means there are several one-off main character Pokemon (like Machop or Phanpy) since all 20 partners are in that circle.

I noticed a map of different pokemon in the trailer, starting at 1:04 in the video, displays world stats it seems. Could be interesting, perhaps the ability to temporarily borrow a partner or transfer partners.

The map surely looks pretty big, do you think there will be other villages you can visit other than the one you live next to?
And is that constellation-like map a friend list?
I hope that Pikachu's scarf means the return of species exclusive items like from explorers of sky
OMG!!!!!!I can't believe the right side of the map really is the old continent from red/blue rescue team!!!!!
wow the hype!!!!!

I just notice this but the continent on the left seems to be the one from explores of the sky with more rivers!

link to image
imgur.com/gallery/8cbCJ9g/new

I wonder if depending on the hold item you're wearing, it shows you wearing it or if its just a simple model for each item. And omg, all aboard the hype for the return of what seems like the Red/Blue Rescue team map!

I wonder if depending on the hold item you're wearing, it shows you wearing it or if its just a simple model for each item. And omg, all aboard the hype for the return of what seems like the Red/Blue Rescue team map!
It also seems to be the content from explores of the sky as the content to the left.

Looks like they completely remade the facial expression sprites. Lookin' good.

Also, something to point out is that there are 20 partner character options. We already knew this, but with the personality quiz returning this means there are several one-off main character Pokemon (like Machop or Phanpy) since all 20 partners are in that circle.
I think the circle goes around until it stops at the Pokémon you ended up with. Like you start off looking at your reflection in some water, so it spins until the mon you are is in front of the water.

Also, it seems to be a continuation from PMD Red and Blue. Plus I don't think auto evolving is back from GTI, as I saw a Lv. 50 Treecko.

yay, you can finally see yourself wearing a scarf and they look super cute!! not to mention how huge the map is, looks like it'll have a really inspiring story line, hopefully!!
I also really loved the personality test as it gives you a sense of what pokemon you'd really be...

The pikachu and tepig look like they're wearing scarves, and piplup looks like its wearing a bow. But their all the same dark green. Perhaps all wearable items will look the same, but each Pokemon will have different ways of wearing them?

Can someone take a picture of the map in the trailer & compare it to the PMD Red/Blue Rescue Team Map =P

Can someone take a picture of the map in the trailer & compare it to the PMD Red/Blue Rescue Team Map =P
DXAAeLy.png

type in "pokemon super mystery dungeon map" in google images and you'll find this one

Does this mean friend locations and Treasure Town are back?

Also, are Pokémon from gens 1-3 in the continent from Red and Blue Rescue Teams and mon from gens 4-6 from the western continent?
Does this mean friend locations and Treasure Town are back?

Also, are Pokémon from gens 1-3 in the continent from Red and Blue Rescue Teams and mon from gens 4-6 from the western continent?

Attachments

• Super Dungeon.png
    Super Dungeon.png
    293.2 KB · Views: 2
Back