Spin-Off 'Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon' Launching Winter 2015

It's not that as much as the fact that many of the great features that fans loved in the first and second games were either removed or watered down. Like you said it was a step down from the last game, but not bad as a game itself. It's just not what we wanted as a game entirely. We aren't hating on the game itself, but the changes that were made to the franchise. The game is fun, it's just that there is room for improvement. Although some mechanics added were useful, it just felt lacking. The final boss is a giant ice crystal, give me some credit...

I found an image of Serene Village on the Japanese website. Here, I've circled and commented on some interesting things. The image itself was kind of small, so it's a bit blurry. Still, I managed to make out some details.

image.jpg1_zpsycpwakkj.jpg

I found an image of Serene Village on the Japanese website. Here, I've circled and commented on some interesting things. The image itself was kind of small, so it's a bit blurry. Still, I managed to make out some details.

image.jpg1_zpsycpwakkj.jpg

The location where that Espurr is... At least we know that's the "school" as shown in some of the newer screenshots.

The location where that Espurr is... At least we know that's the "school" as shown in some of the newer screenshots.
Newer screenshots? Which screenshots are you referring to?

Edit: Oh, the ones from the Japanese Twitter account. Alright, I'll fix that image to reflect that information! In case anyone's wondering, here's the link. There are a bunch of images there involving a school. Simipour is the principal with Watchog as vice-principal and Farfetch'd as a teacher. Audino is the nurse. https://mobile.twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp

Last edited:
The trailer looks great! I have been wanting to play my first mystery dungeon for a while and I considered waiting for this, but eventually I decided not to. So I want to get "Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity" before I play this, but I am not sure if it is worth the price. Has anyone played it? Is it a good game? I will just wait if you guys say it isn't worth the price.. :)

The trailer looks great! I have been wanting to play my first mystery dungeon for a while and I considered waiting for this, but eventually I decided not to. So I want to get "Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity" before I play this, but I am not sure if it is worth the price. Has anyone played it? Is it a good game? I will just wait if you guys say it isn't worth the price.. :)

A lot of people really didn't like Gates to Infinity, as was discussed on an earlier page, but if you like cool visuals, great characters, epic music, and the saddest goodbye of all time, you'll like this game. It's the actual gameplay that was changed quite a bit and that people don't like, but it's a small price to pay for a great story.

A lot of people really didn't like Gates to Infinity, as was discussed on an earlier page, but if you like cool visuals, great characters, epic music, and the saddest goodbye of all time, you'll like this game. It's the actual gameplay that was changed quite a bit and that people don't like, but it's a small price to pay for a great story.
Personally, I liked how the gameplay changed in this game. It's the music which wasn't that epic in my opinion that makes GTI not so satisfying as the earlier games.

Back