Project Pokemon Regulus: A Region and Fakemon Project

Far too much awesome to take in at once. @_@

The graphics are amazing! I really love the logo and badges. I also appreciate the effort put into the map legends - that's not something I see very often with Fakemon projects. Your artwork and Fakemon designs are also fantastic. I especially love Ghouzelle and Valthena!

Keep up the great work! I'd love to see this project completed. :)

An update! :D
This is a pokemon with two forms by gender, a-la meowstic. Presenting Devlux!
qk7n.png
And here's one of my two intended pseudolegend lines. Introducing Aspoxin, Galviper and Drasilikos!
ujkw.png
ejgh.png
iovx.png

I finally completed all my starter pokemon and put them in templates :)

Presenting
Lillibud, Felotus and Sacreflora
IUKJXSA.png
EZMoIzU.png
plUIIfN.png
Crotyke, Lavatara and Komolten
gzSkJa2.png
TEnHDzn.png
1TDjkkc.png
Dolfby, Fervorca and Valorca
9QDyJ3j.png
13yqU6G.png
Pn7EAWa.png

Ok timeout for the cutemons; time for something creepier. :)

Based on the Iron Maiden torture device, I present to you Virgrim!
gsQRTvq.png

Well, you can't have it all (unless you're arceus lol) I guess that 66/133/133 bulk coupled with a defensively great steel/ghost typing is enough for a non-pseudolegend, non-evolving, 500BST mon. :)

^LOL. Pretty interesting, but if ever I try to incorporate megaevos, Virgrim probably won't be one of them XD
-------------------------------------------------------
Also back to cutemons again :3 Introducing Sylphleece!
L5t9Ofq.png

Here's my mandatory rock-type cavemons, based on the Pawn, Rook and King Chess Pieces. Introducing Stalacrumb, Stalacore, and Stalakarn!
5f3D61k.png
zNqwhm0.png
xuYVuqV.png

Next up is a cassowary line :D
First up is kind of a parody to a certain game :) Introducing Grouchick!
6LH87UX.png
Its evolution is inspired by Mel Gibson's facepaint in his Braveheart movie :) Cass-o-war!
txsN8Fw.png

Your presentation is brilliant Magistrum. A lot of fakemon look fanmade but these look a lot more legitimate than most. Of course the great artwork helps a bunch. I think my favourite is either Valorca or Virgrim so far. Great stuff!

The-Kaiser said:
Awesome Parody Pokemon :)
Delta said:
Your presentation is brilliant Magistrum. A lot of fakemon look fanmade but these look a lot more legitimate than most. Of course the great artwork helps a bunch. I think my favourite is either Valorca or Virgrim so far. Great stuff!
Thanks The-Kaiser and Delta! Although I dunno, I sorta fail at sugimori-style that most fakemon artists do (partially because I wanna deviate), so I only use my art style to compensate...
-----------------------------------------------------
I decided to put the fakemon i posted in the first posts of the thread into the templates as well, at least to give all the fakemon a uniform look. :D
Poi0HXs.png
RMn0zEY.png
W7YMSf5.png
Npo1cLT.png
a5nw0Vv.png
vTLf6FE.png
iOu2mL6.png
-----------------------------------------------------
And last but not least, a Pokemon with two forms based on batteries (pretty derpy eh?)
Presenting Cellectro!
aW3PIth.png
lhTFbuH.png

Also, I have compiled the current fakemon I've done into the OP of the thread to organize things :) I'll be updating the OP everytime I get a new fakemon posted here.

Back