Project Pokemon Regulus: A Region and Fakemon Project

Pokémon Regulus Spreadsheet

^ I decided to encode the fakemon data that I'm planning on this link. So far most of these are still incomplete and/or subject to change, but the spreadsheet mostly includes:
- 154 planned fakemon (165 if different formes are included)
- 10 proposed mega evos
- A separate spreadsheet with info on potential location/catch methods in accordance with the Tervari Map
- "Trainerdex" that has the team rosters of the main characters of the story
- Over 20 custom abilities
- Over 50 custom moves, 20 of which are available in TM-like items called NM's (Native Machines)
- Over 60 custom items

Wow. Very ambitious and you've been busy. I hope you have the energy to complete this because it'll look spectacular.

Failed to dissapoint me. Love them.. Cant wait for more.. Really like the concept of flying as first type

A wee update: A Fire/Water fakemon based on the fictional Homunculus: Flaschemy!
RzDjwny.png

@TheKaiser
whoa o_O that's quite an obscure reference... when i showed it on an IRC chatroom the people there thought it was a bong instead lol
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another fire/water! ...or rather, Water/Fire fakemon based on Hot Springs and the fictional Kappa! Introducing Volcappa!
084_volcappa_by_ambientkaiga-d7o5p2q.png
It kinda gives me a TMNT vibe tho lol

I was just planning a fire/water indian elephant based on steam and clouds, great minds think alike and all, I guess. The kappa looks quite good; the belt is a big part of the TMNT vibe.

Hey, didn't you used to have an ahuizotl here? I liked the little guy. Or did I get confused with someone else?

professorlight said:
Hey, didn't you used to have an ahuizotl here? I liked the little guy. Or did I get confused with someone else?
Nope, i didn't ?_? Must've confused with another fakemon project, i guess?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay time for another round of fakemons!

Working on a fishmon this time, altho not yet complete :|
The concept is a pokemon that evolves into 7 different formes depending on what day of the week you evolve it. So far the forme obtained when evolved during Sundays is down :)
Inspired from the Lionfish, presenting Decorsal and Vendorsa!
jrZKTwB.png
plaCoc6.png

Okay, another update! Remember the fakemon WIP's of humanshape mons on the first page? Yep, me neither.

Anyways, I redesigned them, and so here they are: WAIFUMONS Cosmica, Solarica, Lunarica, Stellarica, and Gravica!
Bo2d8Ha.png
EQmFsEK.png
VaksHcp.png
wo0u2IR.png
shgSlJC.png

All of them look amazing, but I'm really into Gravica, it looks amazing! :D Keep up the good work, Magistrum!

Necrobump!!!
Whew, been a while since I updated this thread lol. A wee bit of an update:

First is a Poison/Dark fakemon inspired by the Manticore and a bit of Vlad the Impaler, here's Vladicore!
i3YgFXL.png

Second is a Rock/Ghost Fakemon line based on Obelisks and Tombs :) Presenting Obelith and Tectomb!
fRnanRn.png
vnpiBEW.png

Really digging the artstyle of the Fakemons Magistrum. My favourite of the new ones would have to be Vladicore, the design is quite simply very striking.

Vladicore looks outstanding, Magistrum, keep that excellent work! :D Also, Corrosive sounds very interesting. ;)

Another round of fakemons! This is the early canine of my region, based on the bloodhound :) here's Slooch and Gorebert!
fhJzpPJ.png
6h8SuQN.png

NECROBUMP!

First up is supposedly my Audino/Chansey nursemon counterpart, based on toothfairies XD presenting Cuspix!
IXPPWYu.png
Yeah, 170 base HP with 5 base Sp.Def. XD kinda like chansey except weak on the special side instead.

Next up is a turtle family whose role is to disguise as pokeballs, much like Electrode/Amoonguss families. Presenting Turtlica and Dewptoise!
kZAmvWb.png

rdAwjju.png
Yeah the names are kinda cheesy, I know >_< Simple + Shell Smash shenanigans FTW!!

Next is another cheesy-named fakemon a cockroach fakemon that uses Rorschach patterns. Here's Roachach!
X0EFWL9.png
Next is a Grass/Electric line based on bioluminescent mushrooms: Lampuff and Phospore!
1YP5y7s.png

n5utY8a.png
Yeah I know they're a bit too saturated, but that's the way I wanted it for these two haha XD

Last but not least is one of the legendaries in my fakedex that make up the Feng Shui quintet. Based on the Azure Dragon, introducing Tohwyrm!
eLl4FLc.png
So yeah, the other members of the quintet (red phoenix, white tiger, black turtle, and yellow dragon) will be posted another time. o3o

Very nice work, good to see you've continued to work on it over the years as a lot of ppl sadly give up.

Back